Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Tron Studio

A very trustworthy business partner! The customer service replied promptly and solved the problem right away!

Smart Fruit Box

great support! f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

Otoka.

Easy to instаll and the support from the teаm is аmаzing. We hаve stаrted аdding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results. UPD: Our sаles have increаsed by 4 times already since the аpp's instаllation!

Safe and Fine

It does what it claims. Great customer service! When I have any questions, support always helping me very quick. Definitely recommend it! Its fully functional app!

Atlanta Bikes

Great and very easy! The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! I had an issue and the support team fixed it immediately!

ChangingIron

This is a great app to kickstart your first quantity break. The customer support is excellent too and does whatever they can to help if you encounter problems.

Wunderheber.de

Really fast and helpful support! I asked for help with the css code and they solved the issue in like 4 minutes. Recommend

Otterk

So far I love this app. It has really cleaned up my sales pages and does a good job at increasing your AOV. I had an issue with the app when I first started using it and the support responded within a minute and fixed the issue in a minute. It is so easy to use and to setup. Changes can be made in seconds. Highly recommend!!

Trendsshop24

I had a small problem with the app. Support team colleagues immediately took care of the problem and solved it. Thanks a lot.

September 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've emailed you in order to help with this case, please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

ONEROSE

Wonderful app and great people that help out super quickly with installation. Wanted to get my widget centered in the page, and they were able to get it done within minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46