Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

ModernLifeLiving

Amazing app. Great up to date look and the support was more than happy to help with my specifications.

365musthave

I'm giving this app 5* because their response time and efficiency are second to none. I contacted support with a layout problem and the team helped me super fast. The only downside is that you cannot apply discounts if you also want to use express checkout buttons e.g. Paypal on your page/cart. Any discount settings do not get applied if a customer checks out via Paypal which leads to manual extra work. But apparently, this is a Shopify issue and not a problem on Quantity Breaks' side.

White Tooth

Very good support, good app overall, does its job ! Eugenia was very helpful and helped me setup on my store

Trendy Things

I use this APP from last 2 months and it is so far the best APP. Not just because it raised my ROS but the support service they provide is so far best. I loved the app. Thank you so much for solving our problems in no time. Worth buying. Thank you once again:)

fundraising champion

Just installed this app. Needed some assistance and customer service logged in and set everything up within 5 minutes of my request!! Top-notch!! Looks like a great app, excited to use. Thanks!

Tub Ringo

I found this app really awesome. it;s easy to setup and works exactly as described, I'm running right for 2 store. Thanks

SIMA Creative

Im using this App for couple of days, very nice, stable and the support team very fast .. thank you

Weelands

I've only just downloaded this app and will be testing with the free 1 product plan, to begin with, I ran into a slight issue however support were very quick to respond! look forward to seeing the results.

LAVLAVLUV

Great support team! The app itself is pretty simple to use and has friendly user interface. Would use it for more of my stores in the future.

NeoHealing™

a great app can't thank the customer service enough they reply right away
very satisfied with the results this app made me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23