Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

TopDog Sneakers

Great experience with the app so far. Does what it says and responsive support team is definitely a plus point for me. Highly recommended.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Maestro Collections BL

I like the Buy X Get Y Free and the Upsell feature. Customer support is prompt too and they manage to resolve our issue quickly.

October 15, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Captain Morganics

I like the features and the support is very prompt in entertaining my request. We strongly recommend this app purely on service alone.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Silver Creek Nursery

very fast customer service, very helpful. This is the only app I could find for a reasonable price (for my size of business) that could do discounts how I wanted.

October 5, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !
Good luck to your business :)

Hydro Gainer

Great app, so far so good. Customer service is also great. Had a few minor issues and the team helped fix the issues very quickly.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words !

myfriendsuzie

The app does what it advertised. On top of this, the very helpful and responsive customer service staff made the experience that much more pleasant. Highly recommended.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the review and recommendation !
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

PIEZO.COM

I'm very impressed by the responsiveness from the support team when we had a challenge with the app. The challenge was resolved quickly, and the communication was always open and responsive.

September 28, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sekmet

I used this app to help me make kits of the same product. It worked for what I wanted to do. Extremely good customer service

July 22, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

Auto Tuckshop

Some of the best/fastest customer support I have ever received. Great usability, easy to manage and clear directions through setup.

July 22, 2021

iFabric

BEST EVER SUPPORT TEAM , been using their app on my store for over 1 year and it increased my sales and also recently after adding ajax card we had some issue with their app and looks like there was a conflict between the both apps code, they followed up with me until they resolved the issue , BEST EVER CLIENT SUPPORT , STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you like our app. Good luck to your business !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44