Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

Word on Fire

This app is an excellent way to run our 15% off discount of purchases of 20+ of a single item.

They have a beautiful discount table, and were able to add code to our site which dynamically crosses off the old price and shows the new discount price.

It's very clear and relatively easy to use. Their support is most excellent, so reach out to them with any questions you may have!

August 22, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

CSM24 Store

This app is AMAZING! Super easy to install. Got my quantity breaks all set and ready to go in a few minutes!! Works great.
HIGHLY recommended!!!

August 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help

Bred & Save Market

Easy to install! It works very well on our site!
I love this application, Thank you very much!
Quick, friendly support.

BTomsstore

This app was very useful and has increased my sales!!
Easy to use, quick set up. Best on the market to get on the store asap.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Red Rocket Brand

This app more than pays for itself every month. And customer support is great; took care of an issue immediately!

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kusuna ni Chums

thumbs up! FKSAHDSIHG[AOGHDPf;'PFJsghiH[ofh
OHGhfpHSpsjp;spOShfjpaDSApfPJFfoJF APjfap'jfapjfaPHG[fh oHFOhf

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. It looks nice :D
Let us know if you need any help

Brightest Lights

I used this app to help me generate more sales and it has done just that! This app is very helpful for online businesses!

Smile Brights

i like it
very nice and helpful support!
very nice app to boost your sales!
I can only recommend it

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We're glad to help you anytime!

Homify Ph

Great app and Great support! Got what I needed. Thank you very much
I hope I would get more sales after this.

WineJoyFun

I spent HOURS looking for the right app. It's unreal how difficult it was to find one that actually WORKED on my website, let alone looked good & professional; this did both. 5 STARS*****

July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12