Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Next Realm Gaming

Worked instantly on installation and walkthrough. All ready with live store ready settings. I'll be taking advantage of their free plus 3hr priority offer!!

Reprise Activewear

Second time I've used this app for Black Friday bundling discounts. They are always super helpful with any tech issues (only have had minimal things) and quick to take action! The app works great and super easy to setup. Thank you!

November 26, 2020

You are always welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

pettheory

Easy and free app for bulk discounts. I just downloaded the app and integrated it with my Shopify store. I haven't received a purchase yet though.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Fusion Promo

I like the ease of use and now just need to see if its compatible with my product options app.
Also need to check if I can change the look and feel of it on the product page.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties or issues!

lovelyclothes.shop

very high quality and quick solution to the problem. I thank manager Stanislav for such quality support. 5 stars!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better!

Supply Chain Packaging

Great app - does exactly what it is supposed to. Set up is smooth and easy and the customer interface looks modern and easy ti understand.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!

Homedecorblanket

Very good support team, Love the app and got a lot increase in sales before too! thanks a lot for the app

November 26, 2020

It's so good to know that you love it! Hope it will keep making you more and more sales!

Wize Coffee Leaf

App support helped us with custom modifications free of charge to get the App working with our AJAX Cart Drawer, it works perfectly.

November 26, 2020

Thank you! We are always ready to assist so feel free to reach out to us anytime :)

DJ Supplies Sound and Lighting Ltd

Great app that generates a little more buisness. Easy to set up and use. Super fast support to fix any minor theme issues.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

FrothBooster

very good customer service :) The app is not expensive for what it does for you. Hope it will increase my conversion rate by a few percent

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37