Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

Pionnier Active Gear

I really like the way it looks in my store. This app is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done.

October 23, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreeShippingAllOrders.com

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

BrightestStore

These guys are real professionals, they helped me with the issue I had in 5 minutes, really cool. Thank you very much! 5 stars!!!

October 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

RubiesStore

Great app and great customer service! Got what I needed. Thank you very much, it really boosted my sales!

October 9, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help :)

GamesOfTheWorld

The app is simple and easy to set up. Also, the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem. Many thanks to you!

October 9, 2019

We are glad to hear that you're finding our app easy to setup, we worked hard to do that. Thank you for your review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

AC Charger

It is very easy to use.
Love this app. Set up discount table in under a minute.
Thank you for a great easy to use app.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.
Have a great day!

Le Cuisto

Great app and very good support ! It doest exactly what I want (like hide table on product page).

Thanks

September 26, 2019

starysouls

The walkthrough set up is great. and it works seamlessly with other apps (zipify pages) which is what this doctor was trying to order and wasn't getting from other discount break apps

September 23, 2019

Environmenstrual Co

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

September 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

stretchnseals

I worked with Artem. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me get the discount to show on my home page. I got a response from the help center within minutes of my question! Had to go through tons of apps to find the perfect one. No headache here. Thanks guys!

September 20, 2019