Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

by Instashop

5-star badges and stickers to make your products shine.

Dhala Cakes - Pastisseria Artesanal

That's a really so good app! Very useful and easy to use.
I recommend it so much because for me it solved sevaral issues in one app.

February 27, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Klassy Klub

I have tried all the label & sticker apps.... THIS IS THE BEST!!!
You can NOT beat the price.
It works LIGHTENING FAST! like... changes are applied in maybe 2 seconds or less.
Support answered an email request for me within 6 hours!
This app is the one... stop looking around and just get this one. Trust me.

February 27, 2021

BeautyFit® Australia

Prime Badges is Very good app working perfect for my website no problems easy to use, happy for now.

Vierbørn.dk

Working very well - and the support is very fast and helpful.
No complains from here - can truely recommend this app for badges :)

Closiist

We Signup directly to the Pro Plan. After installing the app, I got scared because you need to install some code inside your theme for the app to work. But no worries, those guys can do it for you, and they are super-efficient! The integration got completed after a couple of hours. I asked for some adjustment and they did them almost right away.
I love the badges and the Highlights.
Definitely worst the price and support is very good and fast.

Mirza

I generally dont write reviews but this app deserves it. It is the most complete sticker solution on the app store. We requested a feature and it was available in 3 days. The pricing is just about right. Fantastic!

OddGoods

I'm quite pleased with this app. It has, by far, the best feature set and best management control panel of any of the label/badge apps in the app store. It's also, hands-down, the fastest—zero lag between the page load and badge appearing. Even better, it's fairly priced, the support team is fantastic, and requests are responded to quickly. My only quibble is that while there are a lot of pre-made graphic icon styles available in their icon picker library (which are cool and fun to match with your site design), there isn't all that much variety and few that are specific to online retail. For example, only the basics are covered New, Best Seller, etc. and really, it's one icon design offered in different styles, not various designs per style. The styles themselves aren't particularly deep ... for example, there are no options available for percentage off, cyber monday, or Black Friday badges. You can easily upload your own designs, but I don't have that kind of time. Prime definitely excels as a text-based badge solution. Anyway, minor quibble aside, it's a terrific app.

Stylemylo

This app is super duper easy to use. The team replies to your queries with lightening speed. It has met my store needs very well and did bit of tweaks without affecting my store. Good job guys!

Boyyzzzone

After having tried a few badges app we settled for Prime. Its a complete package with comprehensive targeting rule set, customization options, thousands of icons and all the bells and whistles. We asked their team to develop a feature and it was done in a few days. At $5 price point its a steal. Go for it.

Post Modern Vandal

Great app, great support. Does what I need it to do and they were able to help me integrate it without issue.

Previous 1 3