Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

by Instashop

Flexible badges, labels & stickers for new age ecommerce.

OddGoods

I'm quite pleased with this app. It has, by far, the best feature set and best management control panel of any of the label/badge apps in the app store. It's also, hands-down, the fastest—zero lag between the page load and badge appearing. Even better, it's fairly priced, the support team is fantastic, and requests are responded to quickly. My only quibble is that while there are a lot of pre-made graphic icon styles available in their icon picker library (which are cool and fun to match with your site design), there isn't all that much variety and few that are specific to online retail. For example, only the basics are covered New, Best Seller, etc. and really, it's one icon design offered in different styles, not various designs per style. The styles themselves aren't particularly deep ... for example, there are no options available for percentage off, cyber monday, or Black Friday badges. You can easily upload your own designs, but I don't have that kind of time. Prime definitely excels as a text-based badge solution. Anyway, minor quibble aside, it's a terrific app.

Stylemylo

This app is super duper easy to use. The team replies to your queries with lightening speed. It has met my store needs very well and did bit of tweaks without affecting my store. Good job guys!

Boyyzzzone

After having tried a few badges app we settled for Prime. Its a complete package with comprehensive targeting rule set, customization options, thousands of icons and all the bells and whistles. We asked their team to develop a feature and it was done in a few days. At $5 price point its a steal. Go for it.

Post Modern Vandal

Great app, great support. Does what I need it to do and they were able to help me integrate it without issue.

House Journey

This app is so simple yet immensely effective, and what's more, it's priced far more appropriately. Their support is superb too, they have been very fast and polite in all dealings with them.

BestPysanky

Amazing app! Unlimited comprehensive dynamic rules at a fraction of the cost. Built-in icons library. Highly recommended.

botthms EU

Great App! We use different fulfillment centers throughout the world and this is the perfect tool to show Next Day Delivery on some products. Great APP.

Savie Designs

I needed something easy to use that I could customize and this is perfect. Really good support and fast.

Electrik Things

Its a class app. Feature rich, fast and for the right price. We requested country restriction feature and it was added in 2 days. Recommend 100%.

Sensero Lingerie Store

Very useful app, easy to use once is installed and it's at a fair price. Just what I was looking for.. to add some more info below my product title and price. I use it mostly when I offer extra discount applied at checkout. Guys from CS really helpful and quick as well with replying to my requests.

Previous 1