Prime Badges Stickers & Labels

Prime Badges Stickers & Labels

by Instashop

Product badges, stickers & labels to make your store shine.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Its taken some time and trials of other apps then we found the perfect solution :-) its great and easy to use, yes it costs a couple of £ per month but it fits in with what we need and works really well, the customer service is fantastic. Great app all, give it a try

May 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Pomalee

This app is just perfect! It is great how versatile it can be. I wanted and eco icons for products to help my clients navigate - solved. Sruggling to find the app that provides on stock information? This is the one, for the goods that are not on stock I just use FOR ORDER and I dont have to worry about dates or anything else. Easy. Customer service is also perfect. Highly recommed!

May 14, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

ZANEROBE

One of the best apps I've used on Shopify. Helpfull, fast support. Fantastic and detailed documentation, easy to use interface and plenty of options to configure many banners, badges and calls to action. Also very easy to install. 100% recommend.

April 28, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Coquinaria

Really what I was looking for! I searched and evaluated so many apps for inserting badges and tags, and on one does it so neatly like Prime. AND the team is very supportive and quick to resolve any issues with the setup and usage.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Qisa Life

Prime Badges is easy to set up to help you label your products in a user-friendly way. If there are cases where you're unsure of how to set something up, the Prime Badges team is highly responsive and helpful in helping you implement - and it is this great customer service that nails it for me!

April 18, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Cyclop

This app is outstanding and offer great options to edit product page. support is also very responsive. great work!

April 14, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

https://www.cyclop.in/ looks awesome and we wish you good luck!

LicenceDeals.com

Easy to use, less easy to install. However, very fast response from the developer. The app works as intended. Satisfied so far.

April 13, 2021

Photocutouts.com

I use this app to add "You saved X dollars - BUY NOW sale ends soon" to the product and collection page of every product on sale. I have daily deals and this app reads the product tag and AUTOMATICALLY presents or hides the badge as appropriate. I had one issue at initial setup and on a weekend, their Support had it fixed in a couple of hours. AMAZING support!

April 5, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you trying out the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

ThatLyfeStyle

great app, easy to use, great service. This app is a recommendation for all users who want to place badges

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

CIEL

App is on point and offer a decent space of flexibility. Customer service is very helpful and quick. They addressed all my comments and customized few things to fit my needs.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate that you put trust in our app and look forward working with you.

Previous 1 3 4