Prime Badges Stickers & Labels

Prime Badges Stickers & Labels

by Instashop

Product badges, stickers & labels to make your store shine.

Life In Motion

We love this app. Had an issue with the placement of the Prime badges at first at product and collection page. The Team has been responsive and the issue was instantly fixed. Will explore in making use of the badges as we go along.

July 13, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

4x4 Down Under

Prime Badges is a really nice, clean app with excellent, quick and friendly support! What more can you ask for? :)

July 8, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

NaturaPets

this app is really Helpful for us and we use them more than 1 year. The Team is very fast and very helpful. Thanks a lot

July 8, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Bubble

Guys, this is a 7 star app !!! It has so many hidden features - none of the other apps come close. The team is very responsive. Love it.

June 30, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

TierraAbode

We love this app. Had a few tech issues at first that were instantly fixed. Can't recommend it highly enough. Install with confidence!

June 24, 2021

Metaldetectingshop.com

Great app. Works with out any issues. I use it on all of my product pages to show free shipping and promos. I have also reached out for help setting up the code twice now and the team at prime badges helped me with the code within 24 hrs.

May 31, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

myWELLnest

Just integrate prime badges on my brand new website. I Have created free shipping badges on my collection and product pages and it looks beautiful. Thanks to Tanmay, who has helped me out with a minor issue, and who is extremely helpfull and friendly ,erything is now perfect and ready to go.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Bonvol

At least an app to display label which work perfectly with really nice features! And what about the support? Quick and amazing! Thanks guys :)

May 27, 2021

Shop Personalised Gifts

Its taken some time and trials of other apps then we found the perfect solution :-) its great and easy to use, yes it costs a couple of £ per month but it fits in with what we need and works really well, the customer service is fantastic. Great app all, give it a try

May 15, 2021

Pomalee

This app is just perfect! It is great how versatile it can be. I wanted and eco icons for products to help my clients navigate - solved. Sruggling to find the app that provides on stock information? This is the one, for the goods that are not on stock I just use FOR ORDER and I dont have to worry about dates or anything else. Easy. Customer service is also perfect. Highly recommed!

May 14, 2021