Prime Badges Stickers & Labels

Product badges, stickers & labels to make your store shine.

Free plan available

Kitesource

Using the free tier for the time being and really appreciate the simplicity and speedy support resolving my issue (upgrading to Store 2.0 theme). The ability to specify badges via tags is very powerful and I foresee myself upgrading into a paid plan as the need arises for dynamic or meta requirements. Great work Laksh and Manoj

January 15, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

AudioSoundMusic

The application is easy to use and very powerfull. The conditions for applying a badge are very comprehensive (excluding tags for example). And the support is very reactive and efficient : issues are addressed within a few minutes !

January 13, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Excellent Customer Service. Super Speedy. Fixed the issue within 8 hours from my request and even further enhanced the loading speed.

January 13, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

unloadedforce.com

5-Star customer service from the team for this app 5-Star customer service from the team for this app

January 13, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Blissfully Bookish

I've been using this app for a while now and it works extremely well and displays nicely on my product pages. The interface to make the badges is a little clunky but nothing that can't be overcome. The support team is also highly responsive and helps with any style issues I've run into. I definitely recommend this app!

December 30, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

WOW SPORTS

Brilliant application. Easy and smooth to use. Support team is one of the best, rapid responses and very helpful. strongly recommended to make your site brighter. Thanks

December 30, 2021

Phonecase.PK

One of Best app for shopify stores till now, best support always get reply on time, no matter how many time I did email to support they replied me on time and customized as per my requirement. During sale and for offers this app helped me out every-time, Thanks once again

December 18, 2021

Pack Turtle

Working great. I use it for sale badges. Support was helpful getting me set up and responded quickly.

December 9, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Moonlight Beauty

Highly recommend this app! So easy to use and I love how customizable it is. You can use your own images for the badges and adjust the sizing however you like. Works perfectly on my website and looks great.

December 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Rustilė

One of the best apps I've used on Shopify. Amazing support – responds quickly and helps with every minor detail. Couldn't recommend more!

December 8, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7