Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

thisisyoursign

I looked at a bunch of different options before finally deciding on Print Melon and I love them! Their communication is super fast and helpful, and you don't at all have a big corporation feel! 10/10 recommend!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support, and we love communicating with our fulfillment partners.

TheCozyApparel2

The print quality is amazing and not a single issue so far. Support team replies super fast too. 10/10

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your review, our job is to to make is sure you and your end buyer is fully satisfied with the order. We are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Off Tee Shop

I used Print Melon and other apps to see how they work and what kind of quality of products I’ m going to receive. Print Melon won in the categories of product quality, fast shipping, and communicating with their customers. As a result, I transfer all of my designs to
Print Melon.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support and giving us a chance to be your fulfillment partner.

Stable Landing

I'm very happy with this app so far. The ui is straightforward, and the setup and info is good. I had a minor issue, and they responded to the support email in just a couple hours. Also very good production and shipping times.

July 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

KapreShanel

My order was placed on July 1, 2020. 8 days later my 6 samples in various sizes are here and they ALL look AMAZING!
They also emailed immediately to let me know a color was out and they replace it with another one. Very good customer service. Great pricing, Great prints. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

July 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

JAMOREBLUE

so far very good, best for me easier, than spod, printify,printful, best prices so far. i like the design.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to make the app as easy as possible so you can get your items published with couple clicks. We appreciate your support, and we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Abstract Objects

First of all Print Melon's customer service is amongst the best customer service I have received from any POD app on Shopify. The respond very quick and you don't have to wait a day for a single automated response. Their work is printed and shipped out quickly and the quality is great! I hope they have other products they will be adding to their POD service because I would love to use them for more products!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner, we are constantly adding new unique items, there will be a lot more coming. We appreciate your business.

Marisa In Motion

Print Melon's customer service is by far the best I have encountered with the various POD apps I have tried. They are so helpful and quick to respond. I know they are currently working on improving some of their UI functionality which will only make working with them even better!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your review, its always a pleasure working with you and being your fulfillment partner.

TeeKittyKitty

Quick turn around times with a lot of product selection. Printing is good and when there are any problems, the team is quick to respond.

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

FOUND WAND

I'm so glad I found this app. Unlike other POD service providers, they're super responsive and fulfillment times are pretty quick, too. Whenever I encounter any issues regarding print, shipment, or any questions I have, they will answer very quickly and help resolve them. I've been using several different POD providers and Print Melon by far provides the best customer service.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Previous 1 3 4