Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Teesrevolution.com

excellent service fast shipping print and quality excellent better than printiful and printify together these guys are the best

June 13, 2020

Thanks so much. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner

Bible Bliss Boutique

I recently switch to Print Melon for all my product printing needs. So far I really love the quality of printing they produce. I also love their customer service which is available via email and text. I would definitely recommend Print Melon. I will certainly be using them from now on. This company is a lot easier to work with than other printing companies I've used in the past.

June 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

WebCookingClasses Store

I'm new to PrintMelon and haven't used the app much, but their customer service is OUTSTANDING. I had a lot of trouble migrating products from CustomCat to PrintMelon and the tech support at PrintMelon answered me immediately, returned messages promptly, and even communicated with Shopify on my behalf to solve the problem. Ultimately, the answer was "operator error", MY fault. (blush)

I'm now moving my entire store from CustomCat to PrintMelon because of their customer service and quality printing.

June 9, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Freelie & Berrio

This app allows you to print on demand under your own brand. You can do private labeling and custom tags, and the prices are competitive! We evaluated a LOT of printers, and they had the most features for the best price! We have done t-shirts, onesies, and bibs. They have a lot of options at different price tiers and quality of blanks, depending on your needs. Their print quality is literally the best we have found!

May 27, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business.

Home and Plan

Awesome App, i get to print my brand logo on almost all of their products. Prices are great, shipping is super fast, and 5 star customer service. App is very user friendly, it takes minutes to create and publish a product. Thank you guys.

May 27, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business.

ruggedim

I am having a great experience with this company! Fast replies from customer support, shipping within few days and amazing print quality!

ThreeSixty Mercantile

So many customizable products at great prices!! Staff is easy to work with and products ship fast. Very Happy!

Art Shokai

This app is probably the best one to start or improve your drop shipping online shop ! It's so easy to use and there is plenty of choice to create your own products.

I used to work with the Print Melon team on other business and I can tell you their customer service is really amazing. The prices are really low and the quality really perfect, they always care about my orders and deliveries on time.

Ordered samples and got them in my France address within 10 days, that was super fast!!

Now I just have to focus on my designs and marketing strategies I don't have to worry anymore about how I'll supply my orders, stocks or shipping, I know all the work will be done perfectly and on time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cette application est probablement la meilleure pour démarrer ou améliorer votre boutique en drop shipping ! C'est tellement facile à utiliser et il y a beaucoup de choix pour créer vos produits.

J'ai déjà travaillé avec l'équipe de Print Melon sur d'autres activités et je peux vous dire que leur service client est très réactif. Les prix sont vraiment bas et la qualité vraiment au top, ils se soucient toujours de mes commandes et les livraisons se font en temps et en heure.

J'ai commandé des échantillons et je les ai reçus à mon adresse en France en moins de 10 jours, c'était super rapide !!

Maintenant, je peux vraiment me concentrer sur mes designs et mes stratégies de marketing. Je n'ai plus à m'inquiéter de la production de mes commandes, des stocks ou des expéditions. Je sais que le job sera fait à la perfection et dans les temps.

GreekTank

Absolutely would recommend Print Melon for anyone looking for a Print on Demand service. Zack has been extremely helpful and accommodating through the integration process. They are always available to answer any questions we have and are very professional about it. The quality and turn around time is unbeatable in this industry. We are looking forward to growing our platform with Print Melon.

California Wall Art

I downloaded this app to several of my stores, and got a tell you, this is one of the best apps on shopify platform. Fist off, its soo easy to design and publish the product, it literally takes less than a minute to do so, app is so easy to use even i can do it lol.
As for the products, they are well ahead of the game, they know apparel market very well and constantly add new products to their app. The products are very popular and unique, since fashion is changing fast, the products they add do match with the current fashion. The staff is very responsive, whenever i send an email receive a response within couple hours and they do solve problems. The best feature of this print on demand app is the ease of use. Im so happy to find this app. Many thanks to shopify.