Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Guns Coffee & Freedom

Very fast processing & shipping times, customer service that rivals a small mom and pop store and great quality products. Customer service is super responsive and willing to go the extra mile. Thanks for making things so easy!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Rescue The Republic

Print Melon has excellent standards. We selected PM from several companies we tested when we launched. To this day, PM has provided great service. They ship on or ahead of stated turnaround time, they're highly responsive, and deliver high quality printed products.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner. New categories are coming soon.

Wears The Mountain

UPDATE: Nothing but 5 stars! There were a few growing pains, but nothing we couldn't figure out. The ownership has reached out multiple times to make sure I'm on the right path. If you're a small business looking to partner with a caring company, I strongly suggest!!
Posted 10/13/2020: Excellent quality and turn around time, but I'm REALLY struggling with Print Melon's Customer Service at the moment. Customer service is available via email only. In my interactions, I find I am having to repeat questions and statements via email frequently. This tells me my emails are not being read in full. I am, also, in one frustrating back and forth right now regarding my accounting/charges, and cannot get a time scheduled to speak with someone live. Specific issues: -Test orders without valid payment being processed, despite email confirmation that they would NOT be processed. -International shipping charges applied despite items being shipped within the state of CA. -Lack of invoicing or documentation.
-Credits issued in amounts that do not match past charges creating a mess to rectify. I hope to change this review to a 5 out 5 and partner closely with Print Melon once these issues are addressed. I will update this review accordingly. Fingers crossed!

October 13, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review, we have responded all of your requests within same day, matter of fact in couple hours. As one of the orders being charged for international shipping, you input a different country than US, we sent you screen shots of it. If you enter any other country than US, system will automatically charge you an international shipping, and there is nothing much we can do about it. You will need to make it sure that you always put US, United States for the country. Yet, we did also fix that address issue for you and refunded you the difference. As long as you put US, or United States you will not be charged any international shipping.

You had Payment Error orders, our system will automatically try to charge you unless those orders are cancelled. If you don't want them to be processed, please always cancel the orders. We printed 10 shirts, and shipped them, you have told us that those orders should have been never shipped. We issued you a refund for all of the shirts, the orders were still shipped.

You can find your order details and charges in your Print Melon Account. If you click details, you will see the detailed charges. You can always ask us as well, but invoice is always there, please click on " Details" button.

You wanted us to give you a call today, and we responded letting you know that our day is full scheduled with phone calls. You have to schedule a phone appointment, and our staff will give you a call.

Each email you sent was responded and none of them were the same response. You were asking details for the same order numbers couple times, and we responded the same details of those orders.

We are very sorry to disappoint you, these above issues can easily be fixed by using the correct country code ( US or United States) and cancelling the orders that are not meant to be shipped. Regardless, we took care of them for you same day, issued your refunds while still processing them, and explained the issues with screen shots.

Ruffled Edge

I am giving 5 stars!! No question! There were some issues with sizing not matching up in the beginning when I started using them, although the issue seemed to be on my end (I never could figure out what was going on), PM was quick to answer and quick to correct the problem. This did not happen once, but twice, and both times they were there to make it right, and from my understanding, this was a fault on my shop's end. They let me know they would be doing updates to help with my situation and orders have gone through with no problems. They were quick in responses, kind, personable, & patient. Customer service can go a very very long way! It is important to build relationships...I believe they do just that.
Although orders can take a bit longer for processing (understandable), shipping time seems quick.
Thank you PM!
~Tiffany w/The Ruffled Edge

October 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review. Customer service is our top priority, our job is to make it sure we fulfill exactly what you need. Its really important to us that we work very closely with our fulfillment partners just like yourself, get to know your needs and make it sure we accomplish your requests in a timely manner. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Word On The T!

This is my go to POD app! Love all of my products thus far. I make my own sublimation shirts but for colored/dark shirts I use PrintMelon and I have no complaints!

September 29, 2020

Hi,
Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your business.

Locker 55

Print Melon has been great! My prints thus far have all come out exactly as I had hoped. Their customer service is stellar and super responsive. They have a great selection of products and shipping times have also been super fast. 100% recommend!

September 25, 2020

Hello,
Thank you very much for your great review and support. We will always try our best to make it sure you are very well taken care of.

The Scarlet Wagon Boutique

Print Melon is awesome-sauce! I've been searching for a POD service for over a year, but after ordering samples from several I was extremely disappointed with either the print quality or the consistency between the prints. I found one other company with decent print quality, but their choices of shirt colors and styles was very limited. Print Melon has been amazing! Their prints are outstanding and custom service is on point! They are quick to reply and try to answer any questions you may have. They also have ALL the shirt colors and styles that I was wanting. I'm seriously so thrilled to be able to work with them.

September 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review. We are very glad you are happy with our services. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Jeep County

By far you have the best catalog and prices from all over the print-on-demand world. quality top notch. OUSTANDING
update 10.09.2020
support team 5 stars. quick response.
I am all yours.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for your constructive review and nice comments. Our international shipping is little high and we are working on it. The good thing for our international shipment is, they don't get lost on the way and they arrive very quick. We don't work with third party shipping providers, thus give you an advantage of them being delivered too late or packages getting lost. We will reduce our international shipping charges, our sincere apologies for the international shipments rates. On the other hand, our standard domestic rates are lower than average,it should easily make up the difference.

Darlin' Soul

These folks are amazing. I had tried a few orders with them, when their app was in beta phase. Impressive! As life would have it, our store launch was delayed for quite some time. Launched exactly one week ago and all orders have been shipped already.
Customer service is very responsive, and what really stands out is their openness to suggestions. We've suggested a few app features, and their
email response was far more conversational than formal---a nice approach!
Great products to choose from, outstanding rates, stellar customer service, and the print quality is beautiful.
You can't go wrong with Print Melon. And no, we're not getting a kickback for this. We're just an extraordinarily happy little t-shirt family in Texas, and we are truly grateful that we gave this POD company a shot.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

The Movement Shop

I have received samples from every single POD company in existence. I stumbled upon Print Melon and decided, why not try? I am so glad I did. I don't understand why this isn't more widely known with in Shopfiy communities! The Print is on par with heat pressed vinyl or screen print, the customer service is top notch, and the t-shirts I ordered as samples came out AMAZING.

I promise I am not getting a kickback from this but I just had to spread the word!

August 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Previous 1 3 4 5