Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Darlin' Soul

These folks are amazing. I had tried a few orders with them, when their app was in beta phase. Impressive! As life would have it, our store launch was delayed for quite some time. Launched exactly one week ago and all orders have been shipped already.
Customer service is very responsive, and what really stands out is their openness to suggestions. We've suggested a few app features, and their
email response was far more conversational than formal---a nice approach!
Great products to choose from, outstanding rates, stellar customer service, and the print quality is beautiful.
You can't go wrong with Print Melon. And no, we're not getting a kickback for this. We're just an extraordinarily happy little t-shirt family in Texas, and we are truly grateful that we gave this POD company a shot.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

The Movement Shop

I have received samples from every single POD company in existence. I stumbled upon Print Melon and decided, why not try? I am so glad I did. I don't understand why this isn't more widely known with in Shopfiy communities! The Print is on par with heat pressed vinyl or screen print, the customer service is top notch, and the t-shirts I ordered as samples came out AMAZING.

I promise I am not getting a kickback from this but I just had to spread the word!

August 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Zany Birds

Print Melon got my attention with their wide selection of quality products, like the Comfort Colors brand, as well as very fair pricing. However, three distinct things made them stand out as winners for me to work with. First was their responsive customer service. I've never waited more than several hours for a response and they are easy to talk to...just like real people! Second was that, even in the middle of the pandemic, they quoted 3-5 day shipping and my order shipped exactly when promised. But the home run was the quality of their printing. Print Melon's solids were solid with no bleed-through. The detail was crisper than I could have expected and the colors were rich and accurate. They are a pleasure to deal with.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. We love working with you and making sure your orders are processed within timely manner without any errors. We appreciate your support.

Jarius Sanford Enterprise

Print Melon has been amazing serving my clients from rookies to high profile. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent. Their work ethic is amazing. They have made my job as an eCommerce manager and marketer smooth and easy. All my clients have had nothing but stellar reviews. Even through problem we have faced they have found realistic solutions to resolving each issue. The best team you could possibly hire!!

August 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to serve you and making sure your clients orders are well taken care of.

FiveSkies

Thanks for sending out the replacement that I was needed.
I would definitely recommend this app . Thanks

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. We will always make it sure you and your end buyers are well taken care of.

Neat Bloom

I love the app. The garment I test ordered was really great quality. I wish there was an option to "see" how big my design is 12inx14in etc. Using the dragging button, my shirts end up with various size prints. Thanks!

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

WORD LYFE

I love love love Print Melon! I ordered samples and the prints were amazing! I have decided to make them my #1 P.O.D!!!

August 14, 2020

Thanks for your review!! We will make it sure you are well taken care of.

thisisyoursign

I looked at a bunch of different options before finally deciding on Print Melon and I love them! Their communication is super fast and helpful, and you don't at all have a big corporation feel! 10/10 recommend!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support, and we love communicating with our fulfillment partners.

TheCozyApparel2

The print quality is amazing and not a single issue so far. Support team replies super fast too. 10/10

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your review, our job is to to make is sure you and your end buyer is fully satisfied with the order. We are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Off Tee Shop

I used Print Melon and other apps to see how they work and what kind of quality of products I’ m going to receive. Print Melon won in the categories of product quality, fast shipping, and communicating with their customers. As a result, I transfer all of my designs to
Print Melon.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support and giving us a chance to be your fulfillment partner.