Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Zany Birds

Print Melon got my attention with their wide selection of quality products, like the Comfort Colors brand, as well as very fair pricing. However, three distinct things made them stand out as winners for me to work with. First was their responsive customer service. I've never waited more than several hours for a response and they are easy to talk to...just like real people! Second was that, even in the middle of the pandemic, they quoted 3-5 day shipping and my order shipped exactly when promised. But the home run was the quality of their printing. Print Melon's solids were solid with no bleed-through. The detail was crisper than I could have expected and the colors were rich and accurate. They are a pleasure to deal with.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. We love working with you and making sure your orders are processed within timely manner without any errors. We appreciate your support.

Jarius Sanford Enterprise

Print Melon has been amazing serving my clients from rookies to high profile. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent. Their work ethic is amazing. They have made my job as an eCommerce manager and marketer smooth and easy. All my clients have had nothing but stellar reviews. Even through problem we have faced they have found realistic solutions to resolving each issue. The best team you could possibly hire!!

August 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to serve you and making sure your clients orders are well taken care of.

FiveSkies

Thanks for sending out the replacement that I was needed.
I would definitely recommend this app . Thanks

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. We will always make it sure you and your end buyers are well taken care of.

Neat Bloom

I love the app. The garment I test ordered was really great quality. I wish there was an option to "see" how big my design is 12inx14in etc. Using the dragging button, my shirts end up with various size prints. Thanks!

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

WORD LYFE

I love love love Print Melon! I ordered samples and the prints were amazing! I have decided to make them my #1 P.O.D!!!

August 14, 2020

Thanks for your review!! We will make it sure you are well taken care of.

thisisyoursign

I looked at a bunch of different options before finally deciding on Print Melon and I love them! Their communication is super fast and helpful, and you don't at all have a big corporation feel! 10/10 recommend!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support, and we love communicating with our fulfillment partners.

TheCozyApparel2

The print quality is amazing and not a single issue so far. Support team replies super fast too. 10/10

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your review, our job is to to make is sure you and your end buyer is fully satisfied with the order. We are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Off Tee Shop

I used Print Melon and other apps to see how they work and what kind of quality of products I’ m going to receive. Print Melon won in the categories of product quality, fast shipping, and communicating with their customers. As a result, I transfer all of my designs to
Print Melon.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support and giving us a chance to be your fulfillment partner.

Stable Landing

I'm very happy with this app so far. The ui is straightforward, and the setup and info is good. I had a minor issue, and they responded to the support email in just a couple hours. Also very good production and shipping times.

July 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

KapreShanel

My order was placed on July 1, 2020. 8 days later my 6 samples in various sizes are here and they ALL look AMAZING!
They also emailed immediately to let me know a color was out and they replace it with another one. Very good customer service. Great pricing, Great prints. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

July 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.