Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

JAMOREBLUE

so far very good, best for me easier, than spod, printify,printful, best prices so far. i like the design.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to make the app as easy as possible so you can get your items published with couple clicks. We appreciate your support, and we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Abstract Objects

First of all Print Melon's customer service is amongst the best customer service I have received from any POD app on Shopify. The respond very quick and you don't have to wait a day for a single automated response. Their work is printed and shipped out quickly and the quality is great! I hope they have other products they will be adding to their POD service because I would love to use them for more products!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner, we are constantly adding new unique items, there will be a lot more coming. We appreciate your business.

Marisa In Motion

Print Melon's customer service is by far the best I have encountered with the various POD apps I have tried. They are so helpful and quick to respond. I know they are currently working on improving some of their UI functionality which will only make working with them even better!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your review, its always a pleasure working with you and being your fulfillment partner.

TeeKittyKitty

Quick turn around times with a lot of product selection. Printing is good and when there are any problems, the team is quick to respond.

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

FOUND WAND

I'm so glad I found this app. Unlike other POD service providers, they're super responsive and fulfillment times are pretty quick, too. Whenever I encounter any issues regarding print, shipment, or any questions I have, they will answer very quickly and help resolve them. I've been using several different POD providers and Print Melon by far provides the best customer service.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Yoga Cats

I recently installed this app and am pleasantly surprised. Great selection of products at good prices. Operational support. And most importantly, fast delivery in the United States. A little modify the functionality of the app and it will be super!

June 20, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to serve you. We constantly work on our app and improving the functionality, we appreciate your constructive feedback.

Called to Edify Boutique

I am currently testing out this app and it has been phenomenal! This shipping speed is amazing, the quality is exceptional, and their customer service is unmatched! I was with another company and have decided to switch over to this company. Thanks for being such an outstanding company that really cares about the needs of their customers.

June 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Print Trends USA

Glad that I found this app. It's easy to manage the template and friendly customer service. I highly recommend!

June 16, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very happy to serve you

Trending Formula

Great customer service and fast shipping. I had a bit of a glitch with another POD company, and PrintMelon saved the day! Highly recommend.

June 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are so lucky to have you and its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner.

Teesrevolution.com

excellent service fast shipping print and quality excellent better than printiful and printify together these guys are the best

June 13, 2020

Thanks so much. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner