Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

G-5Flame.com

I've been using Print Melon for our new business for about 2 months now and just encountered the same issue as stated in some of the previous reviews. I have customers who recently ordered stating that their shirts don't fit because the style of my items were changed without notice. I also had one customer receive the incorrect color. I'm hoping this is not what we have to look forward to in using your POD services. I would also like to suggest that there should be a size chart included for products that can be used so customers that purchase from our business know exactly what size to order. I have had to add a disclaimer on my listings stating that some products run small so customers will need to order a larger size. I'm truly hoping to continue your using POD services but, if we continue receiving negative feedback from our customers, we will have to move onto another company. Finally, please take a look at adding products from https://www.alldayshirts.com/. They have great prices and name brand items.

October 30, 2020

Hello,
Sorry that you had bad experiences. We do have size charts for our items, and they are all available underneath them. You can easily put our size charts to your website. Sorry that your customer received a different color, im sure you already contacted us and a new one is shipped to your customer. There is a major stock issue right now, and only way to handle this is to substitute the items with comparable ones. A comparable shirt is a better shirt and a more expensive shirt than what you originally purchased. In case we are out of stock, our system checks at least 4 other brands to fulfill the order. There is no other way to fulfill the orders otherwise. The stock issue will increase during holidays. Only time we will contact you is when we are completely out of stock including the comparable items. Apparel manufacturers were closed for months, many brands already stopped manufacturing certain sizes and colors for 2020. Most of the brands will run out of stock, comparable option is the best solution at the moment. Unfortunately there won't be any other options for 2020. Once things get back to normal, we will be able to fulfill exactly the way you would like.

VinLoft & AniQ M

If you have a physical store location where customers can visit to purchase your items, this is the app. But if you have an online drop shipping store and you value your customers, this will definitely not work. I have to be honest. I created designs and ordered a hoodie and a few T-Shirts. While the print quality is good, the clothing is placed in a shipping box as is. A shipping bag would be more presentable or if items were in plastic before shipping box.

October 5, 2020

Hello,
Thanks so much for your constructive review and nice comments for the print quality. Unfortunately we don't offer such service where we individually put each shirt in a clear bag, this will significantly slow us down. Due to Covid, our shipping time has been increased to 3-5 business days from same day shipping. Adding an extra step will increase it to at least 2-3 more days. When things are more settled, we may start packing them inside clear bags. Sorry for the inconvenience.