Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Iron Savage Apparel

Product selection looks decent, international shipping prices are high.

Their Bella tees are one of the lowest priced I've seen (base price USD $9)

September 10, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very sorry that nobody has responded right away to your email. We received your email at 9.16pm Pacific Time ( 9 hours ago), and just responded to it. We respond all of our emails within 24 business hours.
Our Shipping rates are standard, international shipping is high but on the other hand we don't use third party shipping providers. Our international packages get delivered pretty fast, and they almost never got lost. Also, our domestic shipping rates are lower than average, and yet they also get delivered pretty fast since we don't use third party shipping providers. The lower domestic shipping cost will easily make up the difference for the international cost, and your customers will be very satisfied with the shipping speed. We are also trying our best to lower our international shipping costs by negotiating the rates, it will be lowered sooner or later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Potters Boards

Ultimately I would recommend Print Melon.
4.5/5 on apparel options and pricing, customer service
4/5 on delivery times, print quality, domestic shipping price
3.5/5 on app, and branding options
2.5/5 international shipping cost, non-apparel accessories, other perks

Mr Mar00n

Hi there, question. I would like to order a samples to ensure the quality. the samples will cost me the regular price? half price? free? and how many can I order? also, can you guys please check the junk folder of your email please, everytime I sent a email i don't get any response, is no way to contact customer service.

August 9, 2020

Thanks for your review, on some of the products images do look towards slightly to the left, we are aware of it, and this will not effect the print coordinates on the back end. It will still printed centered. Since we use actual images of the products, some of the coordinates are tiny bit off on the design studio. This will be fixed, our apologies.
We never received an email from you, can you please resend it? We reply to emails within the same day. We are very sorry for this inconvenience .

edazy

placed an order and no response since 2 days..........payment has been done......sent 3 emails already.....at least acknowledge the things...........

Finally, got an explanation about late response from PM....Its been holiday for the thanksgiving.....My order will be shipped till Tuesday.....PROBLEM SOLVED!