Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Gospel Culture Apparel

Print Melon gets 5 stars but... I have some feedback and will be sending direct to their support service too after the good stuff. On time shipments, on point customer service. I get replies from support the same day or within 24 hours even on weekends! Their design page is extremely easy to use but the black shirt mock up is slightly off center compared to the rest, making it difficult or have to start over once the designs are published. It looks off if you use the black shirt mock up. Shipment is on time but samples were stuffed in a shipping bag 3-4 shirts rolled up causing them to wrinkle up real bad, no one wants to see a badly wrinkled shirt when expecting something new. Glad this happened to me and not my customer. Minor things and does not take away from great service, and easy to use app for a new user barely starting a store. Looking forward to the changes they claim are coming.

October 21, 2020

Thanks for your great review. We are very lucky to have you.The reason they were packed tightly is the shipping upgrade, we upgrade the shipments to faster shipping method and their charges are too high, therefore we want to pack them tightly. Good side is you will receive your orders very soon, and most of the time they will arrive very neat. Otherwise, orders may get delivered too late. We will pay more attention to packing, our sincere apologies.

Rescue The Republic

Print Melon has excellent standards. We selected PM from several companies we tested when we launched. To this day, PM has provided great service. They ship on or ahead of stated turnaround time, they're highly responsive, and deliver high quality printed products.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner. New categories are coming soon.

Ruffled Edge

I am giving 5 stars!! No question! There were some issues with sizing not matching up in the beginning when I started using them, although the issue seemed to be on my end (I never could figure out what was going on), PM was quick to answer and quick to correct the problem. This did not happen once, but twice, and both times they were there to make it right, and from my understanding, this was a fault on my shop's end. They let me know they would be doing updates to help with my situation and orders have gone through with no problems. They were quick in responses, kind, personable, & patient. Customer service can go a very very long way! It is important to build relationships...I believe they do just that.
Although orders can take a bit longer for processing (understandable), shipping time seems quick.
Thank you PM!
~Tiffany w/The Ruffled Edge

October 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review. Customer service is our top priority, our job is to make it sure we fulfill exactly what you need. Its really important to us that we work very closely with our fulfillment partners just like yourself, get to know your needs and make it sure we accomplish your requests in a timely manner. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Word On The T!

This is my go to POD app! Love all of my products thus far. I make my own sublimation shirts but for colored/dark shirts I use PrintMelon and I have no complaints!

September 29, 2020

Hi,
Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your business.

Locker 55

Print Melon has been great! My prints thus far have all come out exactly as I had hoped. Their customer service is stellar and super responsive. They have a great selection of products and shipping times have also been super fast. 100% recommend!

September 25, 2020

Hello,
Thank you very much for your great review and support. We will always try our best to make it sure you are very well taken care of.

The Scarlet Wagon Boutique

Print Melon is awesome-sauce! I've been searching for a POD service for over a year, but after ordering samples from several I was extremely disappointed with either the print quality or the consistency between the prints. I found one other company with decent print quality, but their choices of shirt colors and styles was very limited. Print Melon has been amazing! Their prints are outstanding and custom service is on point! They are quick to reply and try to answer any questions you may have. They also have ALL the shirt colors and styles that I was wanting. I'm seriously so thrilled to be able to work with them.

September 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review. We are very glad you are happy with our services. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Jeep County

By far you have the best catalog and prices from all over the print-on-demand world. quality top notch. OUSTANDING
update 10.09.2020
support team 5 stars. quick response.
I am all yours.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for your constructive review and nice comments. Our international shipping is little high and we are working on it. The good thing for our international shipment is, they don't get lost on the way and they arrive very quick. We don't work with third party shipping providers, thus give you an advantage of them being delivered too late or packages getting lost. We will reduce our international shipping charges, our sincere apologies for the international shipments rates. On the other hand, our standard domestic rates are lower than average,it should easily make up the difference.

Darlin' Soul

These folks are amazing. I had tried a few orders with them, when their app was in beta phase. Impressive! As life would have it, our store launch was delayed for quite some time. Launched exactly one week ago and all orders have been shipped already.
Customer service is very responsive, and what really stands out is their openness to suggestions. We've suggested a few app features, and their
email response was far more conversational than formal---a nice approach!
Great products to choose from, outstanding rates, stellar customer service, and the print quality is beautiful.
You can't go wrong with Print Melon. And no, we're not getting a kickback for this. We're just an extraordinarily happy little t-shirt family in Texas, and we are truly grateful that we gave this POD company a shot.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

The Movement Shop

I have received samples from every single POD company in existence. I stumbled upon Print Melon and decided, why not try? I am so glad I did. I don't understand why this isn't more widely known with in Shopfiy communities! The Print is on par with heat pressed vinyl or screen print, the customer service is top notch, and the t-shirts I ordered as samples came out AMAZING.

I promise I am not getting a kickback from this but I just had to spread the word!

August 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Zany Birds

Print Melon got my attention with their wide selection of quality products, like the Comfort Colors brand, as well as very fair pricing. However, three distinct things made them stand out as winners for me to work with. First was their responsive customer service. I've never waited more than several hours for a response and they are easy to talk to...just like real people! Second was that, even in the middle of the pandemic, they quoted 3-5 day shipping and my order shipped exactly when promised. But the home run was the quality of their printing. Print Melon's solids were solid with no bleed-through. The detail was crisper than I could have expected and the colors were rich and accurate. They are a pleasure to deal with.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. We love working with you and making sure your orders are processed within timely manner without any errors. We appreciate your support.

Previous 1 3 4 5