Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

MyEZgo

Really helped me figure out what exactly I wanted. Thank You for your help it was much needed. I enjoyed the simplicity of use.

Meaningful Tees Shop

I have been using Print Melon for about 6 weeks now and I am absolutely THRILLED with them for a number of reasons. First let me say that I have tried ALL of the major POD companies. I am an experienced Graphic Designer and I am VERY picky about every aspect of my business. Here are the reasons I love Print Melon: 1) Excellent White Ink Coverage on Dark Tshirts 2) Excellent Black Ink Coverage on Light Tshirts 3) Excellent Selection of Brands, Styles and Colors of Garments 4) Excellent Pricing 5) Excellent Customer Service: Their customer service is via email and they ALWAYS get back to me SAME DAY. If my question is Order Related they get back to me even faster! 6) Fast and CONSISTENT production times. Every order I have placed has gone out in 3 Business Days 7) Upgraded Shipping on Customer Orders. My Customers have been receiving their orders in 3 days no matter where they are in the US. 8) Excellent Presentation/Packaging: Shirts are always folded neatly. 9) They will be coming out with an Inventory Checking Portal very soon to avoid ordering out of stock items. 10) I feel like they genuinely care about me and my business - a rare find these days! Thank you Print Melon for everything!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review, we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Mindful Mama Threads

I use a few different POD companies and Print Melon is by far my favorite. I do think that they could use an update on their site, it seems to be super outdated. But they have such a wide selection of products, everything so far has turned out amazing, my customers love the products and prints. Customer service is phenomenal. Pricing is the cheapest of the thre POD companies I use. Aside from the site needing an update, I cant complain.

April 12, 2021

Thanks for your review and nice comments. We will definitely update our site, thanks for your suggestion. We do appreciate your business and its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Simply Inspired Creations

I LOVE this app. I've never had a problem with customer service either! They are top notch and answer all my questions. (I ask a lot =D) They've helped in many ways of changing orders, updating orders for my customers fulfillment, and always communicate when a size is oos. They've helped my business grow a lot!!!

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

fitdisneychick

Amazing customer service with an incredible response time! Really easy to work with and the tie-dye products are absolutely STUNNING! Will continue to work with Print Melon for many years to come!

March 26, 2021

Thanks for your reviews. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner.

Execute Sportswear

Great clothing, Fast shipping. Never have out of stock problems. Highly recommend! Couldn't be happier!

March 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support, and so glad for being your fulfillment partner. We will always make it sure your orders are very well taken care of.

ihsanaydin

Overall, I am very satisfied with Print Melon. So for others I will mention the advantages that I experienced: First thing first, the customer service is by far the most efficient one I experienced. They replied to my questions so fast and accurately. Secondly, the shirts I ordered came with a good quality. I only use 100 percent cotton products for to keep up with the quality. Some color/size combos are hard to maintain for my daily orders and the customer service provided me the products I ordered swiftly. I placed a decent number of orders till now and processing time of my orders are impressive. For the new users, what I would suggest is to cooperate with their customer service and design team to make a good start for your store. And again, many thanks to the customer service and I hope they will keep up the good work!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your nice comments and your business. Our top priority is customer service and making it sure that all your requests are well taken care of. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner.

TRP Apparel & Gear

Mens and womens T-shirts
Mens and womens t-shirts, great quality and the printing is perfect.
These guys are the best! Amazing customer service, honest, friendly and great quality products. Their shipping times are awesome too!
My go to supplier and soon to be my only supplier!

February 16, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review. We are very lucky to be your print on demand partner. Its our pleasure working with you.

LOL KIDZ- Living Out LOUD

I use this app for all of my T-shirts, Crew neck sweaters and hoodies. the print is great as well as the quality of the product. i'd recommend this vendor for your store.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review. We do appreciate your business, and it always a pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Ripped and Restored

This app is awesome. Love all of my products from here. The process is so easy and seamless. This is the best one I've found so far.

January 31, 2021

Thanks for your review and support. We are very lucky to have you as our print on demand partner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6