Print On Demand:Dropshipping

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
October 20, 2022

great app, i have used a few POD app, 99DIY is so easy to use, their fullfillment is good too, i am happy that my customers are happy about the product, that why i am happy about the app. Win-win!

Sonic Shoes
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 6, 2022

This dropshipping company is one of the best I have encountered in Shopify. They really have a personalized service. They answer your questions without delay, resolve your challenges on time, give you lots of ideas on how to use their app and especially they STRIVE to keep you happy and making money using their app. Give it a try! and get ready to have the 99DIY PRINT ON DEMAND amazing experience!

GIFTS4PRINT
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 20, 2022

They are super friendly, and quick reply & support. They send me some of samples. Printing quality is high and colorful. Products quality is well also. Prices are very good for marketplace. Thanks for Eve & 99diy team.

Frammy
Turkey
Time spent using app: 2 months
99diy replied April 21, 2022

Thanks for your review, we are glad you enjoy thoes samples. We aims to provide best POD services to you. Hope we keep long cooperation with you ❤️

April 18, 2022

I'm a content creator and I use this app to start my first online business, I am doing a test order for myself to test the service, all are well. Only problem is there are no alternatives for the mail carrier, all their products are free shipping, I doubt that the shipping time is not guaranteed.

Osslove
Time spent using app: 20 days
99diy replied April 19, 2022

Hello,
Thank you for your detailed review. I'm glad to see you are satisfied with our products and fulfillment.
Actually, we mail orders by global express, such as DHL,UPS,4PX. so don't have to worry about the long shipping time. We just pay for the shipping ourselves, even though it reduces our profit. So don't worry about it.
Thank you again for choosing us :). Wishing you all the best!

Sincerely,
-Eve

March 24, 2022

This app is very easy to use, I can just let my creativity full! The quality of prodcuts are very high as well! The price is better than the competitors.

moremagics
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 28, 2022

Definitely the best overall for price and quality of all the POD companies. It has been so much easier to run my business since choosing the 99diy. The printing quality is so well&the shipping is fast and reasonable, especially during pandemics!

mitimioral
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
February 23, 2022

Best APP in shopify, many of their products are made in the United States, the quality are very good, and the shipping is fast. I got some order. fulfilled automatically and get deliver in 5 days , my customer love the quality.

ankovo
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
February 23, 2022

I was so happy to discover 99diy APP for my pet items project. The quality of the products is great, the colors don't fade after numerous hand wash. Price is affordable and I'm having no trouble retailing them for more than twice my cost.

FACEMADE
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 15, 2022

I use the 99diy app for publishing my designs to my shop on Shopify. I ordered a lot of Doormat and they came really fast. The digital print quality was great in terms of color and definition. Each one was packed carefully which is good for my customers.

Metene
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
February 15, 2022

I am thrilled to use this POD app especially when they have given me a very generous starter coupon. No one else does that. Their product range is also very very impressive. I have faith in 99diy and highly recommend it to everyone!

adventuretshirts.us