Printailor: Print on Demand

Rapid production print on demand dropshipping globally

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sambro

Did a test order 2/21, still waiting on packcage. Been tryong to contact support with no feedback on order. Very hard to get a response from Printailor.

ADVENTURE-101

I Have been doing print on demand for just over two years and found Printailor just a few months back, First it is a very easy POD site to use and pricing is great. Second I have made several orders with multiple products and the quality of the POD items and the print quality is by far the best I have seen. Shipping is reasonable from time order has been placed from China to BC Canada 14 or 15 days and that in my opinion is very good with reasonable shipping rates. I cant wait for more product to hit to the site I can sell on my Shopify store. Great work please keep it up...
Thanks Chad

FASHIONLINE | Clothing Vendor for Boutiques

Love Printailor!. It's easy to set up and create products. Did a test order today and everything went through smoothly. Looking forward to seeing how the print quailty is.

GarmentIcon

Printalior is very easy to use and items are cheaper than other POD services which gave me a higher profit margin.

fashionline US

Just ordered from Printalior and connected with my shopify store. I checked the samples before-hands and they were solid. Great choice for you guys if you wanna passive income for your ideas.