Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
March 22, 2021

I use this app to create and sell hoodies and shirts. I love that they’re Canadian and local. Turn-around time is impressive.

Woody Hoodie
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 9, 2020

Great product selection and turnaround time. Happy with the quality of direct to garment finished product as well. More mockup selection would be nice.

StickPuck Hockey Gear
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 3, 2020

I like selection as far as garments are concerned - classic brands and integration wise it's fairly easy to use.
It's a new app so you have to be a bit forgiving in terms of hiccups - but they did a good job with the platform
-Pricing is also very competitive and print quality is reliable IMPROVEMENT: -Increased functionality on mockup generation
-Live inventory integration
- Would like to see more garment selection -Would like to see us expand the printable areas on the garment like sleeves etc

Hangover Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 1, 2020

we use the dropship app through Shopify and it works very well for us. Print quality is very good and we also use their wholesale division.

Bogey Golf
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 17, 2020

Application facile à utiliser, très bon service avec SinaLite et très bonne qualité d'impression. Je suis fière de faire affaire avec eux. J'ai hâte de voir s'ils vont sortir une application pour l'impression papier/carton..:-)

Tandem.cool
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 12, 2020

We use SinaLite Print On Demand to print our designs on apparel. Generally we like the application. The only complain is that it takes too long to list each item. If we can can use a template changing only a name and a design, it would allow us to list more items and increase the sales.

AnySigns
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2020

SinaLite Print on Demand is a great way to provide printed in Canada products for our clients. We have started to switch our print on demand clients over to them as we are very happy with the quality of the products and the ease of use of the Shopify app.

Digger Know Fear
Time spent using app: 23 days
Printbest replied November 4, 2020

Hi Digger Know Fear, thank you for reviewing our app! Looking forward to continuing to work with you.

October 20, 2020

After using six other POD platforms with very little success, we were extremely happy to find Sinalite, although there are still a few hiccups to correct, as faced by many new apps. The Sinalite POD app is very user friendly and a huge time saver.

BallerGear
Time spent using app: 21 days
Printbest replied November 4, 2020

Hi BallerGear, thank you for reviewing our app! Glad to hear it is saving you time. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work towards fixing our hiccups!

October 9, 2020

This ap saves a lot of time on my end. I really enjoyed the fact that there was very little that I had to do in my Shopify store. I highly recommend this to anyone that is thinking of venturing into Print On Demand. In using this ap the sku's are already set in place for you and also the graphics of each color and design. What had taken me 30 or more minutes to do ,now only takes me 15 minutes at the most, therefore getting my designs out on the site is much faster and not a lot of tedious copy and paste or downloading and uploading. Communication with the production of your order is excellent as you can see the development through your dashboard. Whenever I had a problem support was there to assist. Production time of your garment is very quick also and shipping charges are excellent.

Southern Fun Apparel
Time spent using app: 10 months
Printbest replied October 14, 2020

Hi Southern Fun Apparel, thank you for your review of our app! We're glad it helps you save time. We look forward to continuing to work with you.