Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

by Printbest

Printed in as fast as 1-2 business days

AfriDaisy

I used this site to add some products to my Shopify store. For a first time user, the process was easy and user friendly. I would like to see the printing products added to this soon, as well as more products in the clothing section.

Monster Muffin

Super simple app to setup and get started right away. My only reason for a 4 star is that a lot of sizes and colours are sold out. Looking forward to more inventory being available.

Twenty6E

I am using this app to provide print on demand services for my clients! So instead of me buying it all in bulk, it goes directly towards the customer. It’s very easy to use, however it is not 100% compatible with a mobile device, the desktop version works better. But other than that it’s helping a lot and I will definitely continue using it for my shop!

October 14, 2020

Hi Twenty6E, thank you for reviewing our app! We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work towards improving mobile compatibility.

DeeGeePrinting

Installation and set-up of app was straightforward. I had some complications related to uploading products to my Shopify store, however, the issues were related to some settings in my Shopify store. The tech support at Sinalite was excellent at assisting with resolving the problem. So for that stage I would rate a 5. Using the app for uploading products works very well. There are a couple of things that need to get corrected or ironed out, such as: - when you create a shirt design that needs to be white on certain colour shirts and black on other colour shirts, it is not possible to have these in the same product area; you have to set-up 2 products - you cannot add another colour shirt to an existing product line; thus you need to delete and redo the product line to add another colour shirt

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your detailed review of our app, DeeGeePrinting! We're glad that our team was able to help you. We also appreciate your feedback regarding design colors on different colored shirts. We will explore the options and see what we can do.