Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Total Intentions

The intergation is really easy and intuitive to use. Allows you to add in a lot of details about your products as well!

Marco Serrot

Deliveries to Mexico are lousy. Customers have already rated my store 1 star for delivery time. The order may take more than one month, which in these times is no longer valid. China works better?!?! When you contact Printful, they bureaucratically tell you that they must wait until the month is up to raise the complaint; they don't know where the product is for about 20 days. So for Mexico, dropshipping does not work.

September 26, 2021

Hi, Marco!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're truly sorry to hear that the deliveries to Mexico are delayed. We are working with global carriers that in turn work with the local carriers to ensure safe delivery, however, due to transportation restrictions, customs, and other factors, international deliveries can be late.
Please note that we take responsibility for any lost packages if you reach out to us within 4 weeks of the last estimated delivery date. We're constantly working on improvements with our shipping, so thank you for your patience!

- Renate

Almoline

I use printful for my brand because of the quality and the support that I can get from the printful team.

Catfluencer

Ich hab die App im Shopify Store schon, aber ich schaffe es nicht, Printful und Shopify zu connecten, es poppt immer das Fenster auf, ich soll die App, ich ja schon habe, installieren. Auch kann ich kein eigenes Design hochladen. Dann kommt ein Fenster, es geht derzeit nicht, aber das ist jeden Tag so. Merkwürdig.

September 22, 2021

Hallo!
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns Ihr Feedback zu geben. Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass Sie mit technischen Problemen zu kämpfen haben!

Wir würden uns die von Ihnen erwähnten Probleme gerne ansehen und werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, um mehr zu erfahren und Ihnen bei der Lösung der Probleme zu helfen.

-Santa

The Metta's

No suggestion yet. I just started using this add. But overall it's good to design and I love the variety of products available.

Warrior Lodge Media

Outstanding support. I had a complex issue that needed to be resolved. The solution unfolded over several days and Printful support was with me every step, via back and forth email communication.

masterchaseonline.com

The app is very easy to use and has great features. I have never used an app for fashion creation but there is little that needs to be done as assistance is provided at a drop of a button.

VIBURKSECURITY.com

I use this app to help me sell my Art, my first time, more to say later. Thank you and have a good day.

Adventurous Metsa

Very pleased with the Printful app. Easy to integrate and use. Lots of options to choose from and I highly recommend it.

Dancespiration Designs

Integration works very well and customer support is very on the ball. Quality of the products is also generally good, although it is definitely advisable to order samples to check.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 348 349