Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

MRCH

Edit: Had to change to a 1 star review. This is by far the worst customer service I've ever experiences. Would absolutely not recommend using Printful for your business.

I was really excited to use this app for my online shop, but I've had some bad experiences with my test orders. The customer service can be a bit rude and it feels like they do not read your messages at all before sending a standard reply that does not answer your questions.
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to look for a different print on demand service.

April 28, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with our customer service! It's definitely important that you receive proper information to your inquiries and we will certainly review the quality of communication you've received. It is important to us that you receive the best customer support and your feedback is truly valuable for improving our team.
We'll also follow-up with you via email to learn more about your time with us and assist with resolving the situation!

Astroscope Shop

Very bad service
When setting the price, they wrote "Your profit is $ 10", as a result, my profit turned out to be -1.68 $ due to delivery and taxes. Thank you for not warning

April 14, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! The product cost doesn't include tax or shipping, therefore, the profit would only refer to the product price. When adding a product, on the page where you can set the retail price, we have added a disclaimer that shipping and taxes are extra, so that our users are aware and can better decide upon the retail price for the product.

We'll follow up with you via email on this as well!

Peach Moon Boutique

Terrible. I just made a sample order and the estimated shipping time they gave me was completely different after I checked out. Then I messaged someone about the issue and was told " I see, thanks for reaching out. Have a great day." Very rude and smartass employee. Terrible customer service and I will never order refer or order from them again. Shipping times are not what they claim to be!

March 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you sharing your experience!
We're truly sorry to see that it has not been positive thus far, but look forward to improving it in the future.

The main issue you mention is related to the differences in fulfillment vs shipping times. Our fulfillment time is 2-7 business days, you can see what goes into fulfillment time here: https://www.printful.com/faq/shipping-packaging-fulfillment/6-how-long-does-it-take-for-my-order-to-be-processed-

However shipping time estimates fully depend on the shipping rate you select upon checkout. You can see more on this here: https://www.printful.com/shipping

We also wanted to thank you for bringing your concerns with the quality of our support team to our attention.
We will be reviewing our correspondence, to see how we could improve and truly offer the best customer support in the industry!

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

Ridiculously slow! Fulfilment and delivery up to one month! That will hurt anyones business as no-one want's to wait that long for their product. Sure, they'll tell you that fulfilment is within 2-7 business days, but we have already waited 5 days without anything happening to our order. Add 2-7 business day for the fulfilment and then the delivery time on top of that, and we'll have lost a repeat customer!

REPLY TO PRINTFUL: The order was placed on the 5th March. We were then given an estimated fulfilment time from 10th - 17th March plus shipping time of 3-4 business days on top. So 5 days just waiting, then up to another 7 days in production plus 3-4 business days for delivery. That means the customer had to wait up to 20 days for their product. It's the initial 5 days where nothing happens that's the real problem here.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to see that you have encountered these concerns with our estimated fulfillment times and I would like to give you some additional details on this.
We take 2-7 business (working) days to fulfill orders of custom products and you can see what goes into the fulfillment process in our FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/faq/shipping-packaging-fulfillment/6-how-long-does-it-take-for-my-order-to-be-processed-, then you would add shipping time to this estimate. Most of our orders are fulfilled within 3 business days.

Please not that if 5 days have already passed, you would not need to add an additional 2-7 business days to the estimate. You can see the estimated fulfillment timeframe for the order by opening it up in your Printful Dashboard > Orders. It looks like your order is currently already gone through quality check and should be packaged and shipped relatively soon.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Pupsipet.com

Pale and dead colors.

March 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that there are some concerns about the quality of the print on the received items! We see that you have reached out to our team and we'll be happy to assist in resolving the situation!

Crespo's Store

They used to be very fast sending the products from 1 to 3 days now they take a week to send the orders to any store that is respected absolutely this processing time is unacceptable, very satisfactory company change with SPOD more than 20 daily shipments the same day every day.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive thus far, but hope we can improve it moving forward.
We take 2-7 business days to fulfill apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel orders. That said, most of our orders are sent out within the first three days. You can see our fulfillment times explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yZLpHn8Kw
We are always working on updating our services, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on your experience!

BeanieTail

I had my FIRST order 6 days ago...now 6 days later,they just 'picked' order...they said I ordered 4 days ago,but I definitely didn't....so another 1-2 day,maybe 3 to fulfill....then goes the shipping time....nice,my first order...very nice

December 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we will try to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, we do ask to consider the full fulfillment timeframe when submitting an order. The delivery time is additional to the fulfillment timeframe, so make sure you select a shipping method that is suitable for your needs.

We see that your order is now fulfilled and should be shipped out soon!

In case you have any questions on this, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Optimize

Customer service here are abysmal. I ordered a hoodie on the 21st of November, expecting it would be here within the week, there was an issue with the design which they fixed, also letting me know that I had accidentally chosen the pickup option, and let me know that I could pay for shipping and get my shirt in the mail within the coming days. On the 27th, they charged my and claimed my shirt was already shipped using overnight shipping. It's now the 5th of December and they just let me know that they haven't even shipped out the shirt yet, so after asking for a refund, they told me I could only get account credits since the shirt has already been printed (mind you this is over 2 weeks after placing an order, 7 days after shipping confirmation). Customer service are slow and rude, I will dispute the payment with the bank - avoid working with Printful.

December 6, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our service!
I see that there was a mishappening with shipping the order which should not have occurred. We will review the communication you had with our team closely and will make sure to address the issues so that they do not occur again in the future. I do see our team issued a refund for this order and while the refund is in your Printful wallet, you can definitely withdraw it to your billing method (go to Printful -> Dashboard -> Billing -> Printful Wallet -> Withdraw).

I will follow-up with you via email on this situation as well and I hope we can make your time with Printful more positive!

Booyakashaa

horrible customer support. zero effort and understanding. even if you explain the issue as if you would to a child, they still do not get it. horrible.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We are truly sorry to hear that your experience with our customer support has not been all that positive, but we do hope that we can improve it moving forward.
We'll send you a followup shortly and hope that we can clear up any concerns you currently have.

Bluesight Co.

Products are great. I do have a slight issue with the measuring tool when it comes to designing hoodies. It seems there has been errors.

November 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! Sorry to hear you are encountering some trouble with the measuring tool! We would definitely like to know more about your experience with this and see what may be happening here. We'll reach out to you via e-mail shortly.