Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Wallace Appeal

I use this app for the majority of my products at www.vonclaw.com. When comparing it to other print-on-demand and drop shipping services, they are by far the most user-friendly. It really makes the whole process simple enough for almost anyone to be able to use. Plus, the how-to videos are very informative and have definitely improved my abilities as a self-taught designer. Adobe can be quite confusing, I don't know where I would be without the assistance from Printful. Thank you!

SportsParents

I use this product to manage my prices and sync everything together, very satisfied, and everything is so simple to use

FieryTees

Great App. I have added many products to my store. It is very easy to add your designs and upload them without any issues.

Pawskie

So, I decided to leave a review because I just got super annoyed. To say it upfront, printful is not a bad service by any means, but hella expensive and I expect at least some decent service for the costs. So, I basically placed a sample order to check the quality of a product and got my 1x per month 3 item per order discount. Which is a joke in terms of savings considering I don't need the product and it's just a check. Anyways, I realised that I like to check a few different products and contacted their support if the order can be edited and some products can be added. Not possible because already in production (not shipped yet). Well, ok, so I asked for a discount code - Also not possible because I can only order samples once per month. How about the sample discount for 2 other products I still didn't use? Doesn't matter. Ok, fine, doesn't matter do me either, here is your review. What a joke, spend $100 on 2 product samples to check their quality and throw them into some corner afterwards. Could have bought some HUGO BOSS stuff for that price. Edit: This is just getting better, I actually still had an order discount for this month left but the customer support didn't even care to point this out besides all the talking we had. Congrats on terrible customer service.

June 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

Regarding sample products, the limit of sample orders depends on your account and your activity/ number of sales. Your monthly sample order limit grows with your store. Please find out more on samples on their limits here - https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014067959-How-do-sample-orders-work-

Update:
We are sorry to hear that your experience with our Customer Support hasn't been the most positive this time, and we hope that we can improve it moving forward.
I was unable to find you in our system but would love to gather more information on your experience. We take pride in our customer service, and we would like to have a chance to investigate our communication in more depth. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve the quality of our services, as well as our communication with you.

- Elina

4ttshirtsnmore

i used this app to add products to my store. Its fairly easy to navigate especially if you're not tech savy. I did not enjoy figuring out how alternative feature works even though there's a video for it. I'll know more from my customers experience and i'll update this.

Invincible Summer Gear

They have a wide variety of product options but I've found their customer service severely lacking. I won't make them my main source for that reason. * *The developer responded below and it's a perfect illustration of their failure to communicate. I have not asked for my order to be rushed, for a discount or anything else. I was only asking WHEN it was going to be done as we were past the deadline. I need to know when it's going out so that I can communicate to my customer.

June 15, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that our customer support doesn't meet your expectations. We've reviewed our communication with you and understand that you would like your orders to be fulfilled faster. Our current estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for apparel and 2-5 business days for non-apparel items. This year we are also scaling up our existing fulfillment locations as well as opening another one in Texas to provide faster fulfillment speeds. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if any of your orders have taken longer than the estimated fulfillment time stated above and we will do our best to get them shipped as soon as possible.

UPDATE:
We're truly sorry to hear that you encountered these concerns with your order.
When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
We're doing everything in our power to handle the order volumes as fast as we possibly can while persisting a good print quality.
Regarding your order, we see it's has been shipped. We hope the package is delivered as soon as possible!

Artisaan

I use this to easily connect cool products to my store. I have had no issues with the function, and highly recommend

Caffeine & Legends

The ease of use with this app has been great. Really easy to upload designs, and helpful that they work so well with shopify.

AlienTheory

It's so adventurous to use and functions great in terms of logistics. Easily Top 5 POD resource providers.

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

Printful is amazing. The products are superb and branding them is easy. The shipping is second to none. Everything about Printful makes me smile :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 340 341