Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Peach Moon Boutique

Terrible. I just made a sample order and the estimated shipping time they gave me was completely different after I checked out. Then I messaged someone about the issue and was told " I see, thanks for reaching out. Have a great day." Very rude and smartass employee. Terrible customer service and I will never order refer or order from them again. Shipping times are not what they claim to be!

March 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you sharing your experience!
We're truly sorry to see that it has not been positive thus far, but look forward to improving it in the future.

The main issue you mention is related to the differences in fulfillment vs shipping times. Our fulfillment time is 2-7 business days, you can see what goes into fulfillment time here: https://www.printful.com/faq/shipping-packaging-fulfillment/6-how-long-does-it-take-for-my-order-to-be-processed-

However shipping time estimates fully depend on the shipping rate you select upon checkout. You can see more on this here: https://www.printful.com/shipping

We also wanted to thank you for bringing your concerns with the quality of our support team to our attention.
We will be reviewing our correspondence, to see how we could improve and truly offer the best customer support in the industry!

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

Ridiculously slow! Fulfilment and delivery up to one month! That will hurt anyones business as no-one want's to wait that long for their product. Sure, they'll tell you that fulfilment is within 2-7 business days, but we have already waited 5 days without anything happening to our order. Add 2-7 business day for the fulfilment and then the delivery time on top of that, and we'll have lost a repeat customer!

REPLY TO PRINTFUL: The order was placed on the 5th March. We were then given an estimated fulfilment time from 10th - 17th March plus shipping time of 3-4 business days on top. So 5 days just waiting, then up to another 7 days in production plus 3-4 business days for delivery. That means the customer had to wait up to 20 days for their product. It's the initial 5 days where nothing happens that's the real problem here.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to see that you have encountered these concerns with our estimated fulfillment times and I would like to give you some additional details on this.
We take 2-7 business (working) days to fulfill orders of custom products and you can see what goes into the fulfillment process in our FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/faq/shipping-packaging-fulfillment/6-how-long-does-it-take-for-my-order-to-be-processed-, then you would add shipping time to this estimate. Most of our orders are fulfilled within 3 business days.

Please not that if 5 days have already passed, you would not need to add an additional 2-7 business days to the estimate. You can see the estimated fulfillment timeframe for the order by opening it up in your Printful Dashboard > Orders. It looks like your order is currently already gone through quality check and should be packaged and shipped relatively soon.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Pupsipet.com

Pale and dead colors.

March 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that there are some concerns about the quality of the print on the received items! We see that you have reached out to our team and we'll be happy to assist in resolving the situation!

Crespo's Store

They used to be very fast sending the products from 1 to 3 days now they take a week to send the orders to any store that is respected absolutely this processing time is unacceptable, very satisfactory company change with SPOD more than 20 daily shipments the same day every day.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive thus far, but hope we can improve it moving forward.
We take 2-7 business days to fulfill apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel orders. That said, most of our orders are sent out within the first three days. You can see our fulfillment times explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yZLpHn8Kw
We are always working on updating our services, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on your experience!

BeanieTail

I had my FIRST order 6 days ago...now 6 days later,they just 'picked' order...they said I ordered 4 days ago,but I definitely didn't....so another 1-2 day,maybe 3 to fulfill....then goes the shipping time....nice,my first order...very nice

December 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we will try to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, we do ask to consider the full fulfillment timeframe when submitting an order. The delivery time is additional to the fulfillment timeframe, so make sure you select a shipping method that is suitable for your needs.

We see that your order is now fulfilled and should be shipped out soon!

In case you have any questions on this, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Optimize

Customer service here are abysmal. I ordered a hoodie on the 21st of November, expecting it would be here within the week, there was an issue with the design which they fixed, also letting me know that I had accidentally chosen the pickup option, and let me know that I could pay for shipping and get my shirt in the mail within the coming days. On the 27th, they charged my and claimed my shirt was already shipped using overnight shipping. It's now the 5th of December and they just let me know that they haven't even shipped out the shirt yet, so after asking for a refund, they told me I could only get account credits since the shirt has already been printed (mind you this is over 2 weeks after placing an order, 7 days after shipping confirmation). Customer service are slow and rude, I will dispute the payment with the bank - avoid working with Printful.

December 6, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our service!
I see that there was a mishappening with shipping the order which should not have occurred. We will review the communication you had with our team closely and will make sure to address the issues so that they do not occur again in the future. I do see our team issued a refund for this order and while the refund is in your Printful wallet, you can definitely withdraw it to your billing method (go to Printful -> Dashboard -> Billing -> Printful Wallet -> Withdraw).

I will follow-up with you via email on this situation as well and I hope we can make your time with Printful more positive!

Booyakashaa

horrible customer support. zero effort and understanding. even if you explain the issue as if you would to a child, they still do not get it. horrible.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We are truly sorry to hear that your experience with our customer support has not been all that positive, but we do hope that we can improve it moving forward.
We'll send you a followup shortly and hope that we can clear up any concerns you currently have.

Bluesight Co.

Products are great. I do have a slight issue with the measuring tool when it comes to designing hoodies. It seems there has been errors.

November 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! Sorry to hear you are encountering some trouble with the measuring tool! We would definitely like to know more about your experience with this and see what may be happening here. We'll reach out to you via e-mail shortly.

Wool Brothers

The store does have great products and is very useful. However, the measuring tool is off-centered and has been shipping with the logo out of place which is ultimately affecting our customers. Aside from that, the customer service for Printful has not been helpful and very argumentative. It is a shame because I do enjoy this app.

Update:
Along with the previous issue, Printful lost an order that was supposed to be shipped and did not refund the order nor apologize for messing up the order. If I could give this app 0 stars I would. Please be better.

November 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with the placement of the prints!
I see that you have submitted a problem report about this error and our team was able to assist with it - thank you for taking the time to submit a report as this helps us understand the quality concerns better.
While it is possible to center a print file in the mockup generator, the generator will not be able to center the design within a file. This means that if the design itself isn't centered in the file, our generator will not center the actual design, it will center the entire print file based on the width of the file.
It is important to make sure that the design is centered in the file prior to uploading it or centering it manually in the generator so that the prints are centered on the finished products as well.
We certainly take responsibility for errors that have happened on our end and in cases where better print results can be achieved by making changes to a file or a product, our team will provide suggestions for what can be improved.

If you have any questions or concerns about our platform or anything else, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com!

Update:
We're very sorry to hear that a package has become lost in transit! We trust that the carriers we work with will deliver the packages without any damage and within the estimated delivery timeframe. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, packages may get lost during delivery due to unpredictable circumstances. We understand that this can be an unpleasant situation and we do take responsibility for orders that have become lost in transit due to carrier errors, however, claims for lost and damaged orders have to be submitted within 4 weeks after the last estimated delivery date as per our policy.
Since more than 4 weeks have passed since the last estimated delivery date of your order, our team may not be able to offer a refund, but we'll follow-up with you via e-mail and we'll assist in resolving the situation!

- Zana

The Witch’s Familiar

Be careful. The products in Printful will also load EVERYTHING from your store into their application. So when you go back in, you will see other items from other suppliers.
The advice I was given from Printful was to either 'ignore' or "Delete" them from your Printful account.
This advice was ill-advised, because if you 'Delete' it from the Printful account IT WILL ALSO DELETE IT FROM YOUR STORE.

I lost everything but my Printful designs.

As I don't wish to double handle my products, I'm deleting the app entirely and using another Printer instead - the other printers app doesn't seem to have this issue.

Shame, because I was very happy with Printful. But this is just too much.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Crazy easy to use. I'm a complete amateur and yet I've got all my stuff up and on my store in less than a day.

Support staff are also prompt and knowledgeable.

November 1, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
We're very sorry to hear that your experience with our app has been negative, but we hope that we can turn it around!

When you connect your Shopify store with Printful and if you have products in your Shopify store already, these listings will import into Printful as well, though they won't be automatically synced. In case the products aren't supposed to be fulfilled by Printful, you can choose to set them to "ignore" so that our system simply ignores these items when an order is placed for them in your store (orders won't import if the item is ignored).
Another option is to "delete" these products, but this is only suggested if you want these items completely removed from Printful and your Shopify storefront, because they will be deleted from both platforms. When deleting the product in Printful, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the deletion process and that you understand that the item will be removed from Shopify as well.

We have located your interaction with our customer service team where you inquired about this process and more information could have been relayed to you about it so that you can make a decision based on complete information about the function. We will follow-up with you via email about this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13