Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Kanaka Cartel

Not just extremely slow shipping but slow production as well. Put in a sample order last year that took a month to even start production. Have been using other providers instead. Disappointed because I wanted this to be my one stop supplier and liked the idea of in-house production. Maybe they will get better but I canʻt risk alienating my customers as a new business...

January 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that the production + shipping delays created a negative experience with our services for you, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

I completely understand how frustrating the delivery + productions delays are. It is true that we have seen slight delays caused by Covid-19 on average. These are extraordinary times for all of us, and we are working hard to get all of the orders fulfilled as quickly as possible; and we have been providing information regarding production estimates as well as other related updates on our web-site to make sure our users are aware of production changes and other important updates. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page here https://www.printful.com/covid-19 for the latest information.

We truly appreciate your time and business with us throughout this difficult time, and we want you to have a positive time using our services. The situation is definitely improving now and I hope we can return to our normal fulfillment + shipping timeframes very soon!

I will follow up with you directly to check your order!
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Isard

The stimates of delivery are always false: upt to a month later of the latest day of delivery, still a lots of products don't reach costumers. They don't even reimburse the costs of shipping, although them being quite high for this sector. Costumer support is lame, as they basically are there to redirect you to their webpage and not provide any support. Don't use printful: you will loose not only your time, but also your money, as they forget about you all the time. They lie continuously on their services. (I have been working with them for a whole year, and when you expect that things have been solved... they come up with a new idea to mess with you) Do you see all the 5 STARS reviews? All look the same one/two lines, without any answer from Printful... just bots. Don't fail to them.

January 12, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review! We’re very sorry to hear your experience with us has not been positive during this time! We understand that this is a difficult time for many businesses and people, and we are working diligently to fulfill all orders as fast as possible and inform you of any shipping updates we receive from our customers.

It is true that, during the peak season, our carriers were seeing an increase in online order sales and ongoing travel restrictions, limited cargo flights, etc, shipping times were much longer than before. We have no control over the shipping speed, and the shipping times given on our pages are only estimates and are subject to change. We will review each case and advise you of the best solution. Our Returns Policy will cover you in case the order is not delivered after the estimated delivery date + additonal wait time advised by our carriers. See our policy here; https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

Expressive DeZien

-5 stars Because of the so-called "international shipping delays" EVERYONE BLAMES COVID when its international. So sick of excuses. I will NOT be using your service. Your communication skills a so so so so lacking. Late orders cant answer questions. I'll search for a Domestic supplier. NEWBIES I suggest you do the same.

January 9, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with using our services during this difficult time has not been pleasant! I completely understand how frustrating the delivery delays are. It is true that we have seen slight delays caused by Covid-19 + holiday order influx on average. We also suggest communicating these delays to your customers to help manage their expectations during this time.

I understand that you had some concerns about your orders. It is important that you receive high-quality service from us and we definitely want you to have a positive time using our services!
We would like to look into the communication you had with our Customer Support team and make sure the issue is addressed. Please provide information on your experience with our customer service by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you!

Lingdilong

Not Recommended! I ordered a t-shirt in November and it said it will arrive to my clients address by the 25th of the same month, so far, January and it never arrived. Customer Service I spoke to said for me to wait till January 23rd to make a complaint, which to be honest is quite shocking since Printful advertises 3 to 5 shipping deliveries. Ok, we're in the middle of the pandemic, but to ask me/my client to wait 2 months is ridiculous, and also the t-shirt never arrived, so of course I lost a client and a lot of time and money. So I don't recommend their service. Not good at all!

January 7, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your order being delayed. Right now there are major international shipping delays and although we understand how frustrating it is, we hope that after the holiday season the shipping times will improve. In general, our shipping time is determined by the destination address and we don't have a set shipping time, all of those are estimates based on the average of the previously delivered orders. Please know that we are working with our carriers to shorten the delivery time.
Upon checking the communication with our team, we see that the order was refunded in full and we noticed a the mistake on our side - the month provided was inaccurate, the waiting period should be until December. We will internally take a look at the communication to improve the services moving forward.

If you have any other feedback, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us at feedback@printful.com

Juice Records

almost everything is out of stock. gotta go elsewhere to do business. tried to support, but their reputation has been soured since the pandemic began. i cant sell anything using this service at the moment. frustrating. gotta re make my whole store.

December 30, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

These are extraordinary times for all of us, and the current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers and working on improvements. Keep in mind, some items are ordered on demand, which may add to the stock delays or cases when the items become unavailable unexpectedly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we will definitely look into a better way of communicating this with our customers in the future!

Please let us know if you have any additonal questions, concerns or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

Scribbles & Dots Boutique

I would give zero stars if I could. This company will do everything they can not to refund you for their own printing errors. I am now in debt $2k with a customer because they printed 100 shirts so badly you could not even read the logo and they only want to refund 20% of the order. Their customer service team is not in the USA and they refuse to allow me to speak to someone in the USA on the telephone. Shop elsewhere!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it! We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations, but we hope we can improve it moving forward. Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and we are located in the US as well as Europe so we can provide faster support to our customers.

We definitely understand that receiving items with quality issues is not pleasant, and I am sorry that some products arrived in poorer than expected condition! We have refunded you for those accordingly. We do take quality concerns seriously, and we also take full responsibility in cases where an item has a print or a quality problem by offering a reshipment of the product or a refund for it: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns. However, the submitted print files for your order were not according to our file guidelines, which we also mention in our File Guidelines section with each product and also on our blog post: https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/. Unfortunately, a reprint of the same items would result in the exact same outcome.

We know that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns. However, we also wanted to note that we pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Trailstar

Very disappointing to say the least, poor print quality and long lead times. Despite following guidelines to the letter

December 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are very sorry to hear your time using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!
Any errors on our part are always covered by our Returns Policy and we'll offer a reshipment or a refund, you can view it here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

We'd like to learn more about your experience, please reach us at feedback@printful.com and we'll do our best to help!

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

We used to love Printful, but now they've shifted to shipping their items from other countries and making their customers responsible for any charges and taxes that come with that. The worst part is that they don't even tell you. We've had two of the same item in different orders ship from two different countries and were charged completely different prices. This makes it impossible to know what to charge our customers and resulted in us losing money, essentially paying for some of our customers to get a free item. Customer service reps are rude, unhelpful, and even threatening. Printful needs to get its act together.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear your time hasn't been the best lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

When agreeing to use our services you have agreed to our TOS Section 1. and 5.D, you can find this information here: https://www.printful.com/policies/terms-of-service.

We also have this information available on the pricing tab in our Product & Pricing catalog as well as in our FAQ's: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014068659-Can-I-choose-where-my-products-are-fulfilled-

We also wanted to note that we pride ourselves in the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.
I understand how this situation can be unpleasant for you and I have reached out to you directly to gather more information and hopefully, we can find a solution!

Thessalonike

BEWARE. This print on demand company has a lot of hidden fees. Some our products ended up costing more than we sell them in our store for because Printful would decide to ship them from one of their locations in another country resulting in higher shipping costs and a VAT tax all at our expense without consent or verification. They'll charge your card and refuse to cancel the order or refund you. There are so many other print on demand companies that don't trick their customers into paying more and have ultimately better quality product and customer service.

December 18, 2020

Order routing happens automatically using an advanced algorithm to ensure your customers can receive the orders in a timely manner. For example, orders shipped within Europe will be fulfilled in one of our EU facilities if we have the stock available.

Reptilian Shop

*Precios caros (poco margen de beneficio si quieres ser competitivo). **Gastos de envío extremadamente caros! (Con la cantidad de envíos que deben tener, tendrían que negociar mejores tarifas y repercutirlas en el cliente, o es que ganan dinero con los envíos?)
***Retrasos en los envíos. Aunque prometen 3-6 días hay pedidos que tardan hasta 5 veces mas!
****Rastreo a medias... La calidad de los productos creo que es buena y la impresión tambien pero tienen muchos defectos que hacen que incorporarlos a tu tienda no sea una labor sencilla. Simplemente estoy buscando alternativas.

December 11, 2020

Hola!

Gracias por compartir su reseña! Lamento escuchar que ha encontrado estos problemas con nuestros servicios.

Por lo que respecta a nuestros precios, definitivamente entendemos que el precio juega un papel importante cuando tiene su propio negocio. Tenga en cuenta que nuestros precios no sólo incluyen el precio base del producto o la impresión, sino que también cubren por el resto de servicios adicionales, por ejemplo, atención al cliente 24/7, todas las integraciones, no tiene que fabricar ni enviar el producto, etc. Consideramos que nuestros precios son justos cuando se tienen en cuenta los servicios y calidad que ofrecemos.

Las tarifas de envío se basan en los costos de envío promedio para cada categoría de producto. Nuestros costos de envío se calculan directamente de nuestros transportistas; no nos enfocamos en obtener ninguna ganancia en el envío y trabajamos para obtener las mejores ofertas de los transportistas.

De verdad, los pedidos internacionales están experimentando tiempos de entrega más largos debido a la situación con Covid-19. Los envíos están tardando más de lo habitual debido a que se realizan principalmente con vuelos de pasajeros. Pero estos vuelos ahora mismo son limitados, mientras que el número de envíos sigue creciendo.
En nuestra página puede ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto, incluyendo nuestros tiempos actuales de gestión.

Si tiene alguna pregunta respecto a esto, no dude en contactarnos a través de correo electrónico: (feedback@printful.com).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22