Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Nu Noveltees

The orders are taking a very long time to get delivered. No communication from their side and customer support number is no longer working. If I could give zero stars, I would.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! At this time, our standard phone support is not available. We're focusing on assisting customers via chat and email. Could you please send us your account email address along with the order number to feedback@printful.com? We'd like to check the status of this order along with the previous communication you've had with our Support team.

TACTICALMOOD.com

I have purchased few of my own t-shirts, finally received... The neck is HUGE, there is no size label and my the logo lost definition... and the app is not accessible. HERE what i have got: "dashboard.printful.com refused to connect." What is this ?!!?

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We experienced technical difficulties with our website, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! Please find more information here: https://bit.ly/3eZTyVI

We are sorry to hear about the issue with the products. Could you please send us more information on this to feedback@printful.com? We'd like to look into this in more depth.

The Puppini Sisters Shop

Sketchy quality and inconsistent delivery. And they take zero responsibility for items that don't get delivered.
Plus, the app is super clunky. Awful.

November 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're sorry to hear your time hasn't been positive, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

I was unable to find an order that wasn't delivered, however, I do see that you have reached out about the order that was shipped out from Latvia's facility to the US and has been delivered now. Please note that due to the current pandemic delivery delays are likely to happen, but orders should reach your customers within 2 weeks using our Masterbox shipping method. Find more information on orders from EU facility to the US on our Fulfillment Updates page, under "Why is my US order fulfilled in the EU?" here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

We would love to hear about your experience using our services and see how we could help you out with your concerns, please write to us at feedback@printful.com!

Evanson

Un desastre, tiempos de entrega muy largos. No respetan los tiempos de entrega que dicen tener. Si estás pensando en vender tus diseños con esta empresa, no lo aconsejo para nada.

November 10, 2020

Hola! Gracias por tu reseña! Lamentamos saber que tu experiencia con nuestros servicios ha sido negativa.

- Debido al Covid-19, el envío de productos está viendo retrasos de forma general. En nuestra página puedes ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto:

Si tuvieras alguna situación urgente o pedido que quisieras que miráramos ya que está por encima de los tiempos que mostramos en nuestra página, no dudes en contactar con nuestro equipo de Soporte directamente por Chat o email (support@printful.com) y te contestaremos lo antes posible.

Un saludo!

- Elina

Crimson and Clover Studio

Customer service is horrible! It was much better pre-Covid when you could speak to someone. I've had stock issues and I keep sending screenshots and explaining the problem and the reps keep bringing up a totally separate item which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's like I'm talking to myself.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are so sorry to hear your time at Printful has been unpleasant lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I was able to find your inquiry and I truly apologize for the miscommunication on our part, we'll investigate this internally to improve our services.

I have followed up with you directly to gather more information and hopefully find a solution to your problem.

Shelter Fitness

Absolute trash. I added a few shirts to our store to give some apparel options. The very first order for a few tank tops remains unfulfilled after 4 weeks. Multiple emails to support didn't address anything and they refused to refund the purchase. Avoid at ALL COSTS.

November 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

I'm very sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay, we understand how unpleasant these can be for you and your customers. Upon further investigation, I see that one of the products did not pass our Quality Control and had to be reprinted, although reprints are prioritized in our system, this may add a slight delay to the overall fulfillment time frame. We have since fulfilled your order and as a courtesy for the delay, refunded the shipping cost back to your Printful Wallet, in the Billing section.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused you! If you have any additonal feedback, questions, or anything else, please reach us at feedback@printful.com

GeorgieJames & Co

Terrible company! They can't even tell you when a customer's order will ship! I have never heard of a company not knowing their ship times. I specifically asked a chat rep today if a customer places an expedited shipping, how long is it going to take to get to them; overnight, 2 day, etc.? Expedited can mean anything and they could NOT give me a straight answer, only an "educated guess." Are you serious? Does Printful just expect me to tell my customer, "Sorry I don't know when your order will get to you because Printful can't even tell me the shipping times." There website is awful too because I can't even get a straight answer on shipping from there either. There should be no reason why an order is placed on 10.19 and by 10.27 it's still in fulfillment. There pricing is ridiculous! $12-15 for a shirt. I want to keep my costs low and make profit, not have to charge my customers and arm and a leg for something that won't even get to them on time! I plan on removing this app from my shop as soon as I find another company. My customers deserve better and as a small business owner, this isn't it.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it in the future.

We have shared our fulfillment estimates for each product category here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

It is true that the world is still seeing shipping delays caused by the global pandemic, which is why we have also added information on the possible delivery delays there.

Please note that direct-to-garment (DTG) printed products take 2-7 business (Mon-Fri) days to get fulfilled and if your order was placed on 10.19, it is currently still within our fulfillment estimates.

We see that you spoke to us via our live chat and we'll follow up with you shortly! :)

- Vita

Island Life

From the high costs and low margins, to the poor quality of products that get switched up without notice or have crooked prints or fading prints, to the numerous complaints on their Facebook group and their ridiculous policies that only protect them and leave sellers hanging, I have removed them from my store completely and DO NOT RECOMMEND them to anyone.

October 25, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear your time using our services hasn't been positive, but we hope that we can improve it moving forward!

We're sorry to hear your products encountered quality issues. The quality control process happens quickly, but we try to be as thorough as possible. If it's not up to the level of quality we try to catch those items before they are shipped. We are always working to improve our level of service and quality and anytime there is an error on our end, we are accountable and will work toward working to the proper resolution.

Please note that we take full responsibility for such errors and will reimburse you accordingly. Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

Feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com with additonal questions or comments. We'd love to hear from you!

Miami Bums

If I could rate it any lower, I would. For starters, the price is insanely high. There are PLENTY of different POD apps that compete on all aspects. However, that is not my issue. I can deal with high prices and long shipping like Printful has yet one thing has pushed me to the edge. Their support has to be the worst support of any app on this site. I have sent emails to every support staff from Printful I can find. It has been over a WEEK of complete silence for an issue that is preventing me from even launching. Don't waste your time like I have and use another app.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear there is an issue with using our services! I see you are already in contact with our support team and we are investigating this matter with our developer team. Sometimes the solution to the issue can take a bit longer depending on the complexity of the problem. We hope to find the solution as soon as possible and will inform you right away!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at support@printful.com

Strong and Humble Apparel

I have been using Printful for over a year now with our store. When we first started, the service was excellent. Things were getting out the door within 24-72 hours. On the positive the integration works well. I do not write this review lightly and I am not in the habit of writing negative reviews. I believe in giving people a chance. When COVID hit, the service from Printful went downhill. I have been patient and waited hoping that they would be able to adapt, but that was 7 months ago. Printful CANNOT meet the demands of their customers. I have items that I ordered for customers in June and July that I still have not received. (It is now September 30, 2020) When COVID first hit, it started taking 6-8 weeks for my customers to get their products. This made for a customer service nightmare and the loss of sales and customers. I had to find another supplier to satisfy the needs of our customers. I just was notified by Printful yesterday that 7 items that I have been waiting on since June/July had been returned with a customer refused and/or inaccurate address as the reason. I am the customer - I diverted items that I couldn't wait for my customers to receive to my address to replenish my stock when they came in. I never refused anything, it was the correct address entered by Printful and verified by me. I emailed Printful the same day and they got back to me advising me that they only keep items for 4 weeks so those items had all been donated. The first I had heard that the items had been returned was 24 hours ago. I had emailed them repeatedly asking for returned items to be sent to me. I had entered problem reports. I had tried to contact support multiple times. I was told to wait. They did refund a couple of items that had taken too long to arrive, but majority I was left to wait on items that I had paid for months ago. I tried using their warehouse, putting money out upfront. They sent the wrong products to my customers. I had the products sent to me because I couldn't rely on that service. That took months to make that happen. I had asked multiple times to have all returns sent with the items that were coming from the warehouse. That didn't happen. I followed up. Still didn't happen. I had quality issues that were never resolved that I had to replace out of pocket. I received items from Latvia that the design size did not match what we had on file. I could not trust that what was being sent would meet our quality standards. Their chat to reach support has been down more than it has been up lately. Emails are getting better, but it was taking a long time to get any response and when they did, they didn't reply with history. With one issue that is not a big deal, but when you are dealing with multiple issues, it makes it very difficult. Then I would reply and get another service agent and would have to go through everything all over again. Orders were sent to Latvia and Mexico that took forever to get to our customers, if at all. With the Latvia packaging, there was no tracking initially so you couldn't even see where your customer's product was. The concept is good, the integration works seamlessly, but that is all worthless if you can't get a quality product to your customer. It is also useless if you have to spend an inordinate amount of time chasing the supplier to get the products. I am done spending time chasing and will be moving everything away from Printful. I hope they get their act together, but before using this, I would be very cautious and make sure that they can meet demands.

October 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it and it helps us improve the services we offer!

We are truly sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can still improve it moving forward.
It is definitely true that the global pandemic, in combination with increased order volumes, had slowed down our fulfillment times, as well as our communication, and we tried to do the best we could to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind.
The services provided by the carriers we work with also felt the impact of the global pandemic, resulting in delayed air and land freight, as well as shipments placed on hold due to destination countries not accepting incoming international mail.

In turn, we worked hard on solutions and shared our advice on how to handle this crisis as an online business owner in our blog: https://www.printful.com/blog/covid-19-and-online-stores/
and on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE, as well as created a Covid-19 page to share information on the expected fulfillment and delivery delays: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

We don't yet offer a service to watch over your orders - their successful fulfillment, delivery, etc., so it remains the responsibility of the store owner to do so.
However, if any of your orders are not delivered within the estimates we've shared, or have any quality concerns, we advise to reach out to our customer support team within 4 weeks from the due delivery date, as is specified in our Return Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns - we will cover the costs of any mistakes made on our end.

We have looked through your correspondence with us to note ways in which we could improve our services and apologize for any mistakes made by our team. Such issues can certainly occur during these circumstances and errors can be made due to the manual order fulfillment process, however we are hoping to bring them down to the absolute minimum!

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

- Vita