Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Southern Hospitality Enterprises

Please avoid this app. I am unsure how so many reviews are high, but I have had numerous (literally 10+) issues in the past year. Off-center designs, wrong print files altogether, wrong colors, etc. They have been a nightmare to work with and have not improved. Quality control is non-existent here

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We're sorry to hear that you encountered some quality concerns with our products, this should certainly not be expected!
Since your products are fulfilled manually by human hand, some mishaps can sometimes occur, although our Quality Check is usually able to catch them.

If you, or your customers, receive a faulty product, we suggest submitting a problem report on the order via your Printful dashboard, so our support team can check in with your concerns and offer you a refund or a reshipment, if there's been a fulfillment error.

We appreciate your feedback and certainly look forward to improving our collaboration in the future!

TesTEEZ

Terrible. App doesn't work with Shopify, as it leaves order in pending status until you contact Printful. Then they give you a pdf on how to manually order the item and the PDF has completely wrong directions! Was glad I kept the support agent on chat so he could talk me through it as literally every step was wrong. then didn't take responsibility and after the manual order was in, they waited a week to start on it.

March 7, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We're so sorry to hear that you have encountered some problems with the app! The orders should import from Shopify into your Printful dashboard automatically if the status of the order is "Pending fulfillment" and the order is paid for, so it's not typical for the order to not import into Printful. We will investigate this situation further.
We suggest creating a manual order in your Printful dashboard directly so that we can fulfill the products and ship the order to your customer as soon as possible. We see that you have submitted a manual order a few days ago and we'll follow up via email to find out more details on the order and help resolve the situation!

JewelHoney LTD

I'm not really sure about this app but I am having so much difficulty with it. And their customer service is so inefficient. Very disappointed with this.

March 6, 2019

Hi! Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you have experienced some difficulties with our platform and our customer support! It is important to us that the app's interface is comfortable for you to use daily and that our customer support team is there when you have a question. We would definitely want to learn more about your time with us and we see that our team is already in contact with you finding out further details.

Everything TN

For the love of god please turn off your order notification emails. Not all of us are using you for 100% of our products. I've turned off the notifications but, still, I get an email reminding me that all my new orders aren't synced through you.

March 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're sorry to hear that you have been having some issues with the notifications! Notifying our users about their orders and other updates in their account is important to us and we encourage enabling the notifications to be up-to-date with your account, however, these notifications can definitely be managed.

Order notifications can be managed for your store and also for your entire Printful account. If you'd like to manage notifications, you can do this by going to the Printful app -> Products -> Settings -> under Stores or My account choose Notifications.
In case you have any non-Printful products in your store, we suggest ignoring these items by going to the Printful app -> Products -> click "Ignore" for the products you wish to be ignored. By ignoring an item, we will not pull it in with an order if it's ordered in your storefront and you won't receive a notification about it. This will also help keep your Printful dashboard more organized with only Printful fulfilled orders.
If you prefer to not ignore these items, you can deselect the notifications for unsynced items in the Printful app -> Products -> Settings -> Orders -> uncheck the box for "Notify about unsynced orders".

We hope this information helps! In case you encounter any problems or have any questions, contact us at feedback@printful.com!

TRAILERPARKTOBY.COM

SO FAR ITS TERRIBLE I CAN GET IT TO DOWNLOAD ANY DESIGNS TO MY STORE. EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A SHIRT IT DOES NOTHING.

potatolove

It's overtly complicated and poorly designed app. When you first open it you have to create another account in shopify. Everything is crammed in an app and you can't really see what you're doing. When I opened the chat window by accident, the top of it was obstructed by shopify frame, and I couldn't close it, while the agent logged on. He couldn't close it. I had to log out and log bag in. I lost patience with this about how complicated it was.

Violet's Winter Emporium

I ordered a sample hat for my store which was good of quality in itself but the stitching color variety wasn't. I understand that my logo has a gradient in it and that's difficult for an embroidery machine but the thread colors are so basic, my logo just didn't look like itself. I have another logo but was "too complicated" for their machine.

The customer service leaves a lot to be desired as they are simply unprofessional. They greet you like they've known you for a long time but like you're an annoying friend they don't want to talk to. It takes 1-2 days in between responses for them to get back to you as if time is not money for you - it is for them!

Lastly, I don't like the fact that Printful shows all of your store's inventory and orders when the products and orders don't pertain to this app. If you change products to "not synced" you still can't hide them from view.

The orders in your store with other vendors will sit there in Printful's order screen and you can't hide that either. It's a poor back-end design for us and just annoying. The answer I got from Keana R. was "remember, they (Shopify store & Printful) are as 1 now" so I cannot delete orders from the Printful app or they delete from my store altogether. Also, being greeted just as "hey" is simply annoying and unprofessional. I mean, sorry to bother you for being paid to do your job.

March 12, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it!

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered poor communication from our team. We want our customers to feel welcome when reaching out to us and to know that we are always here to assist when necessary. We would definitely not want you to feel like you are troubling us when reaching out for assistance, that is absolutely not our intention, and you should always let us know if anything has come up so we can help resolve the situation as quickly as possible. Your feedback on your encounter with our team certainly helps us in improving the quality of our customer service and we thank you for feedback on this!

As for the not-synced items, upon connecting Printful with your Shopify store, our system will automatically pull in any product listings you already have in your store. This is a completely normal process and happens in case you would like to manually sync the products with Printful. However, you do not have to do that if the product is fulfilled elsewhere and we suggest "ignoring" the products which aren't fulfilled by Printful. By ignoring a product, it will still show in your products list in Printful, but in a separate tab and our system won't pull in orders where these items have been ordered. You can ignore a product by going to the Printful app -> Products -> Ignore product. We hope this tip helps!

Thank you again for your review! In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, do let us know at feedback@printful.com!

ehhDGE Apparel

Printful is TRASH! Your customers will COMPLAIN!

BEWARE - Most of the positive reviews are probably sellers who have never actually ordered samples. Do yourself a favor and order samples first.

I made the mistake of building an entire store and uploading my designs. I spent weeks getting it perfect. Prior to launching I decided to order some samples.

Not only did the samples take WEEKS to arrive, (which would probably piss of my future customers) but they were GARBAGE.

There is no Quality Control at the Printful offices. 60% of my samples were damaged. Yes I repeat... 60%!! Bleeding, breakage, partial prints, not enough ink, parts of images missing, cracking.

Who in their right mind makes a mistake while printing and thinks it is ok to send it out to the customer this way????

If you want high quality garments. Printful is NOT that company. Do yourself a favor and read the negative comments first. Go with another printer!!!

VinceTaj

UPDATE: 24 hours after fulfillment was promised and no movement. The new customer service rep was unaware there were any problems and nothing had been flagged for review or production.

ORIGINAL: Great software, lousy fulfillment. We have used Printful several times this year for several hundred shirts. Their integration, set up, software, etc. is all amazing. It just works like it should. The problem is with fulfillment. For the holiday season we had several orders placed on hold for issues. When the issues were resolved, Printful just left them on hold. Several chats, emails and calls later — still on hold. Customer service rep couldn't tell us why. She also wasn't sure how to fix it. These customers won't be. getting their shirts in time for the holidays. Also, out of 100 holiday-season orders, we have had five customers sent shirts by other designers. By the time we could get a photo from the customer (Printful's request), the shirts reordered, etc., these customers too will no longer have them in time for the holidays. To the customers, we dropped the ball, not the transparent provider. So, no matter how good the software and set up is, if the customer service and fulfillment behind it falls apart, you need to find another print-on-demand provider.

PappasPostMarket

Unbelievably bad customer service.
Wanted to expedite production of 2 orders because of a glitch in their system and the customer service rep was not being helpful at all and was blaming me.
Additionally, a customer of mine never received an order that was supposed to arrive more than a week ago and each rep gave me different excuses (pre-typed corporate answers mostly)