Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

TheWilsonsWay

I've used this app the first store I had and it did great. Even better this time around. This why I give them my five star review

YeCuz Clothing

Great app, bit expensive but for the money you receive high quality products which are shipped quickly and don't take more than a week to arrive.

Full ROM Apparel

Really poor customer service. They make thousands of dollars through my stores each month and then once in a blue moon when I ask them to reship an order ($15-30 their cost tops) because of package theft or something of the like, they tell me to go pound sand. Their customer service is way below average to industry standards.

June 2, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We partner with a variety of delivery services, which deliver shipments across the world and we trust these carriers to provide us with accurate delivery updates.
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it, we suggest reaching out to the carrier for more details on its delivery. You can see our FAQ on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066339-what-happens-if-a-package-wasn-t-delivered-to-my-customer-but-the-tracking-states-that-it-was-
However, we are always ready to take full responsibility if a package is lost in transit and this is reported within 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date.

Regarding the situation with your orders, we would definitely like to take another look at this to see what may have happened here. I will follow up with you directly to gather more details on this!

- Elina

Shim Music

It's easy, the products are great and we couldn't be happier! From start to finish we've had nothing but positive experiences and even started using the in house design options!

Wonderfully Created1

This app is so easy to use. Very beginner friendly. Products are produced at high quality. I love it

Rebel District Clothing

Service is unmatched. Everything I ordered and my customers order from my store and Printful is always worth it, Fastest shipping service if you ask me. Great Company to be with.

Indianapolis Coffee Guide

Printful is nice and easy, but could be a lot better in a bunch of ways. For the most part, it’s set it and forget it. HOWEVER, I ran into several issues in the last few months and Printful’s support is miserable. They are responsive, sure, but that doesn’t matter at all since they aren’t actually helpful at all. Several times I was left figuring huge issues out on my own. Orders stopped syncing at one point and never got any help from Printful other than “lol sorry. Hope you fix it!” A shirt size went out of stock, and I never got a notification. Printful said it would automatically restock when it was stocked again. Cut to 3 months later and I had to find out on my own that the product was back, had to remove all products, and manually add them all back. This wouldn’t be that big of a deal if support was helpful, but again, they are miserable. And the profit margins aren’t nearly enough to make it worth the hassle.

May 31, 2021

Hey there!

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience with our Customer Support. We've reviewed the communication, and indeed, we could have done better. We hope that we can improve your experience with our services moving forward. Please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns.

Plenty of Fs

Over the past 8 months, I've tried a variety of POD vendors and Printful is definitely my go-to. I've reached out to their customer service one time and received a timely response, but am most impressed with their turn time on the orders. In addition, they have a great selection of products to choose from. Although I don't have high sales, Printful is definitely 90% of them.

Gathering Tribes

We are so glad we chose Printful to print and ship our mugs, prints, tote bags, and t-shirts. The products are good, the customer service is excellent, and it is relatively easy to create products. We definitely recommend Printful.

Hotch&Laurent

great print on demand app! thanks for awesome service. wish you would add custom shipping boxes as an option

May 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

We currently do not offer the option to use custom packaging for customers' orders, however, this is something that we are looking into for the future.

We truly appreciate your feedback on this and if you have anything else to share with us, feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina