Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Chevere Creations™

I have been using printful for a while now and i love how easy it is to use, i quit using printify, even though it was cheaper, they did not carry as many variants as printful and Printful’s quality of the items is superb. I understand due to the pandemic, shipping has not been that great, however my client received his mugs on time. So, so far i have no complaints.

March 23, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality of our products and are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration.

-Liva

Mahogany Melanin Magic

I have to say, after struggling with Wix and others, You guys have made it so easy to get up and running in no time at all. Within a day I was ready to host and sell products, leaving me free to design and create which was and still is my most favorite part...Thank You

ObaYo.ca

The biggest problem I had was not all my products are POD and the sync instructions were not clear which resulted in my having to recreate a lot of products. Once it's synced, I can't really unsynced and that make my back end messy. I ended up deleting products and recreate it. Also had a problem with ordering the sample swatch color shirt in White and Black as suggested by their support. It's a Printful House design (showing all the colors and codes) and not upload by customers. But the black color swatch shirt have all the codes printed in black ink (on a black shirt) which is totally not readable and not usable. I went on support for a few days to get a new one send to us with the codes in white (on a black shirt) so we can match the color codes, and somehow it is all my fault for Printful charging me for a swatch card/shirt that is totally useless. I am NOT IMPRESSED. Printful sold a faulty product here. If you need to get a color code swatch shirt, skip the black one altogether as it is of no value. As the the integration, it works well. Very easy to set up and use. However, it cannot compensate for sometimes long and sometimes short fulfillment time. I have to answer to my customer too and that totally rely on the POD fulfiller's ability to delver as promise and deal with problem as they come up. The app is good, the support to go with it is only so so. Fulfillment time is a bit too long and prices higher than others.

March 19, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

In regards to matching the color to the swatches on the swatch shirt, there are two separate files available: you can upload the "color swatch for colors" onto a colored shirt and the "color swatch sample for white" onto a white shirt.

You can find out more about color matching for print-on-demand clothing + download Printful’s color swatches here: https://www.printful.com/faq/important-disclaimers/162-color-matching-disclaimer

We're very sorry to hear that your interactions with our customer service have not been great and we would definitely like to know more about your experience. High-quality customer service is one of our top priorities and we train our team extensively to provide an excellent customer support experience to our users. Regarding your order, I have reached out to you directly on this.

Nalugi

Por el momento estoy utilizandola y estoy valorandolo. Lo que necesito son toallas de playa de calidad y Duvets.

Drop Top Company

This app helps me make my newest designs available even before I’m able to mass produce them. Only problem is time it takes to ship, and difficulty sending in package add ons.

March 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services. At this time there can be shipping delays, however, we are noticing that they are becoming shorter so we hope to get back to regular shipping times soon. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

Tokinart™

THIS IS THE ONLY APP I TRUST FOR MY PRIVATE LABEL AND HAND SEWN BRANDED ITEMS. EVEN THROUGH THE PANDEMIC, MY CLOTHES HAVE BEEN MADE ON TIME AND WITH GREAT CARE. RECOMMEND 10/10.

Masonic Apparel

Easy integration and they guide you through all of the necessary steps in a very nice and easy way. I was up and running in no time.

Papple Dapple Co

I have enjoyed using Printful for over a year and I must say that I am very satisfied with their products, their printing, their shipping, their live communication and ease of use with their mockup generator. I have created numerous files and have added numerous products to my stores to which I have not had any customer complaints on their products. The quality of their products and the printing is the best in the business. The mockup generator is spot on. Printful continues to add more products to their collections and new features to their mockup generator. The crop feature is an excellent tool. I highly recommend this app for personal and for your business. They are a printing and clothing company to be reckoned with. The printing competition is growing, but Printful leads and will continue to lead as long as they keep up their great efforts and success with helping small and big businesses grow as they have been. Thank you Printful for all you do, and keep up the great work!

March 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your kind review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! :)

44drums

The worst company ever. I ordered some products and they weren't delivered to my house although they said delivered. I contacted USPS and complained about it. I have a front porch camera so NOBODY came to deliver the packaged. (Package was not stolen, it wasn't not delivered here period) Prinful asked me for proof of USPS, so I had to go and ask for an email so they could send the order again. (we are talking about a $50 order) I finally got the USPS email stating all the information and forwarded to Printful. They replied saying they were not going to re-issue the items since they were marked as "delivered" on the tracking number. EVEN AFTER I FORWARDED THE EMAIL FROMOI USPS STATING THE ITEMS WERE LOST!!!! This company has a horrible customer service. It's them who have to deal with USPS for losing the package not the customer!!!

March 16, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We partner with a variety of delivery services, which deliver shipments across the world and we trust these carriers to provide us with accurate delivery updates.
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it, we suggest reaching out to the carrier for more details on its delivery. You can see our FAQ on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066339-what-happens-if-a-package-wasn-t-delivered-to-my-customer-but-the-tracking-states-that-it-was-

Regarding your particular order, I see that you are currently in direct communication with our support team and I hope that we can come to a solution that works for you!

Mike Parillo Art

once i figured it out it was smooth, definitely a slow start but that was on me from being green, your platform is great