Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Good Hermes

Impostors! There is no way that a business could be so successful with such mentally handicapped standards as their own. I can easily infer they are some kind of frauds. I showed them proof of how embarrassingly off they were in their production and they couldn't even give me a refund. If they do this on the very first try, it is a guarantee that they will try to pass on their mentally handicapped mistakes as my own. Their very high price is NOT justified with sloppy errors like that. They should consider going out of business for good. How do I know they aren't doing this just to force me to go out of business, so they can steal my intellectual property? They are very unprofessional, so much so, I think it was deliberate.

BE WARNED: I consider this yet another example of big business sabotaging small business. It fraud in my eyes.

I give them F.

Jonnydapperclothing

Another horrible design site. Also customer support is non-existent.

Testing Boston Spice

I tried this company because I like the amazon link, but their mockup images for mugs only show 1 side (view) of the mug, so if the image is a wrap around or on the front or other side of the mug, it cannot be seen when listed/displayed on Amazon.com. A major flaw if you ask me. Their mugs are much higher priced than other companies doing print on demand mugs and their shipping is higher also, which I was willing to try because of the Amazon part, but with the above mention limitation, selling mugs on Amazon via Printful is a no-go.

Also their support department is very slow to respond, if at all.

Sorry, I wanted it to work, but it doesn't.

Ibos Fashion Company

It does not give options for the mock ups as far as Caucasian, African american, and etc. Not all business' are targeted toward white people

Fishysydney

TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE.

I run a test order with them after basing my whole store on their app. Of four items ordered only one was good enough to be sold. The other three all had issues from bad printing to wrong sizes - labeled as XL but actually SM? through to designs printed off centre and at funny angles.

They do not respond to support emails and there has been no follow up. Avoid getting caught up in this terrible service and quality.

Bang A Buck

I'm absolutely disgust with their service! I've started 2 weeks ago and everything went well. They are definitely overpriced (A LOT) but I thought that's because they are probably the best in this business and I was willing to pay for it. That's before today... A client has ordered a shirt 4 days ago and today I've received an email that is out of stock?!? OUT OF STOCK? 4 days after the order is made you tell me that the shirt is out of stock? They are going to refund me, yea, okay, but who is going to refund me for the money I've put to advertise and bring a client to buy?? They should inform beforehand that the items are low or out of stock, NOT AFTER the friggin order is made! Not after I've put my money to bring a customer to my site! I'll never give them another chance, this is an direct insult!
Just the day before, I've praised them to a friend and told him "they are the best, yea they are pricier but that's because they are on top of their game" - what a mistake...

Xodancewearxo

After two orders I can safely say I wouldn't recommend this store to any other. My first sample order had two printing errors for which I received full refunds. The second order is 7 days past order and I have been contacting them for days to resolve. Every time I hear "its shipping Monday" but today (Monday) it turns out they are just reading the same status line I can see and nothing has actually been done to ensure my order will go out. I was promised a call back by management, but called back to find the manager had left before returning my call. If you have customers you care about DO NOT send them to Printful. I should have listened to http://www.brandbuildsell.com/review-my-love-hate-relationship-with-the-printful/

Klhcollection

we've been using The Printful for 5 months and are not happy with the service or product quality. We've experienced poor print quality including peeling graphics, crooked lettering an an overall "faded" look.

Be aware that they also charge you a "handling fee" even though, it is no where in writing. We have called and emailed them about this many times, they insist it is a "shipping fee". Their website lists US shipping at $5 so the extra fees are "handling".

We are looking into other alternatives as this can only cause problems with our customers.

Amputeez

Serious lack of customer service! When launching a tshirt printing company I assumed it was best to go with a larger company to allow less worry on my part on working out back end logistics with a smaller, local company. I was so wrong!

It wasn't uncommon for my customers to wait 2 weeks or more for a simple tshirt! When attempting to contact Printful for an update, it typically takes at least 24 hours for an email response, and don't bother trying to chat them through they're website, they're never on.

In addition, two of my customers received low quality/damaged products and Printful asked for clearer pictures of the damage. How does that sound...hey Mr. Customer the damaged product that you received, I'll need a clearer picture of the poor quality before I can reimburse you?!?! JUST TERRIBLE! One of my products was also returned to them and THEY provided the wrong return address and won't reimburse now that the package is lost in the mail with nowhere to go.

I have never been so surprised with customer service, it's like trying to deal with a bad telecommunications provider! I have since gone with a small local company who treats me much better and I also have the satisfaction of helping out another small business owner. AVOID THE PRINTFUL AT ALL COSTS!

Lrksupplyco

no wholesale pricing...

prices are way too high.

they are making more money on your ideas then your website is making...