Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

P.A.I.N Clothing & Entertainment

If I could give 6 stars I would. I absolutely love this company and thank them for helping me to bring my vision to a reality. Thank you!

smyle.clothing

Printful has been a great partner throughout our pre and post launch! Very helpful and friendly customer service who are very knowledgeable and prompt.

DDR Fabrication

easy to use and great integration; very easy to use; would recommend installing it as it's so good and easy to use

Libertia Clothes

Arbeite schon von Anfang an mit Printful zusammen und bisher noch keine unlösbaren Probleme gehabt. Großes Sortiment, ordentliche Preise, ordentliche Lieferzeiten. Der Kundensupport ist auch optimal und immer freundlich. Einfache Handhabung beim Erstellen der Produkte und alle Funktionen arbeiten einwandfrei. Im großen und Ganzen ein sehr zuverlässiger Partner! Empfehlenswert.

effieshop

It is a beautiful and wonderful application and it has served me a lot. Thanks to each developer of this attractive application

Labyrinthine Crew

It has bugs, importing the wrong retail price from Shopify, and even directly from the website with manual orders. Happened twice on a total of 3 orders. I ended up paying the customs fee 4 times the real price for my last sample-order! I tried to cancel an order which was not yet printed, they told me it was not possible because it was going to be shipped "right now", and if I ask to cancel my order they would not refund the money paid, in reality, the day after it still wasn't printed yet... what a SCAM!?
Customer service giving random replies just to tell something, instead of replying to the specific questions asked to resolve the problems created by their staff. If you order commercial samples they will not declare the products as samples, so the customs will charge you the full retail price, instead of the discounted and regular price. But yeah... then they kindly reply to negative reviews in here, like nothing happened, again! We are going to move all our products to another POD as you clearly showed no interest in keeping your customers and fixing these serious problems you have with your Shopify integration.
I see other people complaining about the same exact problem in here, but you don't care at all about us. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Even the customs told us that this is not a trustable service.

March 11, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! I’m sorry to hear that you have experienced multiple issues with your orders.

I see that you are currently in direct communication with our support team to investigate the situation with your orders and provide more information! I hope we can improve your time with us moving forward.

UPDATE:
Regarding your order, upon taking a closer look at the communication + investigation you had with our team, we see that the value entered for the products was the default retail price. As for your concerns relating to customs fees, shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself: https://www.printful.com/faq/taxes-and-fees-sub/77-who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

Please note that you are able to cancel any orders that have not started the production process. If your order is already being fulfilled, we would not be able to cancel it.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else.

- Elina

fitcollectionspro

I Used This App For Sopify. It Is A Nice App For Sopify. But It Could Have Been More Better. Although It Is A Very Very Nice App. And I Am Satisfied With It. Hope You Give More Great Thing's To This App.

March 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! It is important to us that our users are enjoying their time with Printful and we're constantly looking for ways how we can improve to make the Printful experience even better.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Elina

DimDay Clothing

great app with simple easy integration, helped me to set up and run a store effectively. product sync is quick and accurate

BL∆CK XL3NC

So far so good. Simple to use. Integrates to my Shopify store easily. It's much better than other apps i've used

Liquid Dreams by Mikus

A ton of products and their mockups to simulate your designs. An easy way to snowball your inventory.