Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Sport And Fan

very bad i havent received my i
order

Doomsdaytackleco

Update: finally got an update from customer service. Asked to speak with the Chief Operating Officer, guy on the phone says," He is to busy to talk to you is there anything I can help you with?" I replied, I am the COO of my company and your customer and he is to busy to talk to me? Guy took my email address and blew me off.

Save yourself some headache and money hit delete now!!!

Where do I start… people who give five stars claim customer service? Where? I didn't get any… just emails from overseas that just frustrated me even more. As a small business owner I used this app on my shopify store to "save" money and in the end it has ended up costing more money in refunds and shipping and discounts to angry customers who now have a bad image of my company and has impacted my business for years to come. Do you know what Printiful has said to me? Sorry, we sent the wrong size. Your fault sir, our sight magically "even though we have sold the correct one before", like the stupid hogwarts theme we have for customer service magically sinked incorrectly. So we will not refund or replace.

What? Am I responsible for sinking the site once a week? Let's not forget that the design process was horrible. Explaining the same thing to 90 different email robots then asking how to get the Mock ups and final design to match without getting charged for another $10 art fee that I had already paid twice.

No help at all just blaming me. Well I'm a professional graphic designer who has been doing what I do for companies full time for the past 7 years and I have never worked with such a frustrating and disrespectful company in my life. App deleted. Lessons learned. These things suck.

American Car Craft 2

What used to be a great company has devolved into a corporate brute that is impossible to work with. The end user is at fault for EVERYTHING and Printful cuts corners to earn even more money from any mistake. Rather than putting a system in place to warn the end user of any potential sync issues Printful pockets the additional money spent creating replacement orders. Don't ever expect customer service to be helpful. They are available solely to tell you there's nothing to be done but have you place more orders.

I used to be so proud of Printful and happy with the service, now we're planning on switching as soon as possible.

Dontstopforthecops

Useless! Usless! Usless! Useless!

Good Hermes

Impostors! There is no way that a business could be so successful with such mentally handicapped standards as their own. I can easily infer they are some kind of frauds. I showed them proof of how embarrassingly off they were in their production and they couldn't even give me a refund. If they do this on the very first try, it is a guarantee that they will try to pass on their mentally handicapped mistakes as my own. Their very high price is NOT justified with sloppy errors like that. They should consider going out of business for good. How do I know they aren't doing this just to force me to go out of business, so they can steal my intellectual property? They are very unprofessional, so much so, I think it was deliberate.

BE WARNED: I consider this yet another example of big business sabotaging small business. It fraud in my eyes.

I give them F.

Jonnydapperclothing

Another horrible design site. Also customer support is non-existent.

Testing Boston Spice

I tried this company because I like the amazon link, but their mockup images for mugs only show 1 side (view) of the mug, so if the image is a wrap around or on the front or other side of the mug, it cannot be seen when listed/displayed on Amazon.com. A major flaw if you ask me. Their mugs are much higher priced than other companies doing print on demand mugs and their shipping is higher also, which I was willing to try because of the Amazon part, but with the above mention limitation, selling mugs on Amazon via Printful is a no-go.

Also their support department is very slow to respond, if at all.

Sorry, I wanted it to work, but it doesn't.

Ibos Fashion Company

It does not give options for the mock ups as far as Caucasian, African american, and etc. Not all business' are targeted toward white people

Fishysydney

TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE.

I run a test order with them after basing my whole store on their app. Of four items ordered only one was good enough to be sold. The other three all had issues from bad printing to wrong sizes - labeled as XL but actually SM? through to designs printed off centre and at funny angles.

They do not respond to support emails and there has been no follow up. Avoid getting caught up in this terrible service and quality.

Bang A Buck

I'm absolutely disgust with their service! I've started 2 weeks ago and everything went well. They are definitely overpriced (A LOT) but I thought that's because they are probably the best in this business and I was willing to pay for it. That's before today... A client has ordered a shirt 4 days ago and today I've received an email that is out of stock?!? OUT OF STOCK? 4 days after the order is made you tell me that the shirt is out of stock? They are going to refund me, yea, okay, but who is going to refund me for the money I've put to advertise and bring a client to buy?? They should inform beforehand that the items are low or out of stock, NOT AFTER the friggin order is made! Not after I've put my money to bring a customer to my site! I'll never give them another chance, this is an direct insult!
Just the day before, I've praised them to a friend and told him "they are the best, yea they are pricier but that's because they are on top of their game" - what a mistake...