Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

AlienTheory

It's so adventurous to use and functions great in terms of logistics. Easily Top 5 POD resource providers.

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

Printful is amazing. The products are superb and branding them is easy. The shipping is second to none. Everything about Printful makes me smile :)

New York City Home of Legends

I used Printful for its service as a drop shipping app, it has been a great gift in allowing me to create my designs. And at the end of the process, I appreciate that it does the fulfillment of my orders.

The Toby Garrison Chronicles Online Store

So fun and easy to create merchandise for my readers to enjoy at home, at school, or even at work! Seriously loving this app!

amsteelle

This is an update to to repsonse I just got and to the e ail as well. I stated in both my review and email the EXACT issue I was having with Printful and what it was doing. And both this response and the email response said, and I qouted ! " We don't see you store on our shop, please make sure it is synced to printful". Ok, I said it once and I'll say it again! You guys are f******** idiots! If I write to you saying that my store WILL NOT sync to printful. And I'll say this again so maybe youll undertsand. " MY STORE WIL NOT! SYNC TO PRINTFUL !!!!!!! Then why WOULD you be able to see it ????!!!! The answer is you wouldn't !! So instead of the response I got, maybe you should include advice of help to FIX the issue instead of the smart ass reply I got. But then again you guys arent to bright. So again! I won't be using printful again. this app is crap. do not recommend and doesn't matter if they respond to this or not, I will never use it again. Complete waste of my time! Fix your site and get it straight before putting online for people to use!

June 8, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to learn that your time with us has not been the most positive, but we are constantly working on improvements!

Please reach out to us directly via feedback@printful.com with more detailed information on the issue and we will do our best to get it resolved as diligently as possible. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Elina

The Groovalution

I have used the app for over a year now. It provides great options for POD and suppliers to create your imagination. Fair pricing that is comparable to other POD services. I like the layout of printful and how easy it is to navigate, save and create what I want.

Paranormal Hunting 101

I am happy with this append I have beeb using it for a few years now. They have good quality, decent price, fast response, & are they easy to use.

Tinsy Thoughts

I really like how easy this app is to implement. The customer service is awesome! I am enjoying the service very much and look forward to making more products in the future.

BlackNerd Coffee

I've used this app to offer other merchandise on our store. The app is intuitive and easy to use. The support is very helpful and the response times are very short. I'd highly recommend this app for all your merchandise needs.

TheWilsonsWay

I've used this app the first store I had and it did great. Even better this time around. This why I give them my five star review