Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

SHOP-BORDE

colis échantillon disparu depuis le 21 juillet aucunes réponse de printfull
je ne sais pas si mes clients recevront leur colis
c'est inquiétant

July 29, 2020

Merci pour votre avis, nous l'apprécions vraiment!

Nous sommes désolés d'apprendre que vous avez rencontré ce problème, mais notre équipe d'assistance vous a répondu à deux reprises par e-mail, à la fois le 22 juin et samedi dernier.
Si vous ne voyez pas nos réponses dans votre boîte de réception, assurez-vous de vérifier vos dossiers Promotions ou Spam pour vous assurer qu'ils n'y figurent pas.
N'oubliez pas de nous contacter à feedback@printful.com, si vous ne parvenez pas à trouver nos réponses!

Vegan-Tees-Co

i asked for help over 3 times, no reply - you are fucking useless.... all you needed to do was reply. absolute shower of shite

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We are sorry to see that you were not successful in reaching out to our support team via our chat feature - we were experiencing a higher demand than usual.
We did follow up with your missed chat via email - if you don't see our reply in your inbox, you can also check on your Promotions and Spam folders, to make sure that it has not ended up there.
We also followed up with you more recently via another email and hope we can improve our collaboration moving forward! :)

ThreeHead

Look at ALL the negative reviews!! This place is a SCAM. Absolute SCAM. I never received my items because of their error and they refuse to acknowledge or help
me.

UPDATE: Don’t fall for this company’s LIES!! I was never reached out to try and resolve this issue. They refused to help me in anyway with the change of address issue (even BEFORE I actually moved) and consistently gave me generic customer service answers. Not only that, but they seem legitimately disinterested in helping me.

DIDNT RECEIVE ORDER!!Absolutely terrible experience from top to bottom with these guys. From difficulties with adjusting my design, to zero to no communication in regards to delays and questions, I ended up not even receiving my order due to the tremendous delays and they refuse to give me any additional assistance. Terrible customer service, terrible shipping times, terrible design team. Absolutely 100% STAY AWAY!!

July 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're truly sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

Although we understand your frustration with this whole situation, it is your responsibility to provide us with a correct shipping address before the order is shipped out.
As per our Return Policy (https://www.printful.com/policies/returns), if you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility.

If the package is returned to us, you will be able to reship it to an updated address via your Printful Dashboard > Orders > Returned.

From what we see, the order you reached out to us about has been delivered to a Parcel Locker, so we hope that you were able to retrieve this package!

If you have any additional feedback or questions, feel free to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

SoloweShop

I am new at dropshipping and wanted to try Printiful, I am not pleased with the lag-time (waiting 6 weeks). My few loyal customers that I generated, skipped out and said they would not re-order because of the unacceptable time lag after order submission, poor stitching, and an obvious unprofessional effort. I am pleased with the printing and designing for my logo and shirts.
If you are serious about your business, I would not recommend using this platform. It is great for those who are building a hobby.
Respectfully,

Customer

July 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been the most positive, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume, we are experiencing fulfillment delays at the moment. We are hoping to return back to our regular 2-7 business day fulfillment time frame as soon as possible.

We'd like to ensure the quality of the products, as well as our services, are up to Printful's standards. I noticed our team is already in contact with you about the product quality concern.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

-Lauma

Coolest Shirts On Earth

Terrible for Shopify/Amazon/Ebay stores - NO regard for customer service, delivery windows. Dishonest support answers.

I run an Amazon store, a shopify store and an ebay store. I integrated printful to do some of the on demand printing.
When Covid started, there seemed to be a mad rush to get my orders fulfilled as if they wanted to rush production before they got shut down. Then mid April every week a new change would happen with fulfillment times. Constantly changing their "window" on previously existing orders even though the orders were already placed under the delivery windows published at the time.
So I would put an item on Amazon or Shopify or eBay, going with the Covid scheduling, saying "This will ship in 14 business days...".. customer places order thinking this is true. 4 days later Printful changes its policy silently (unless you constantly check their ugly website blog) saying, orders take up to 4 weeks. So now what? 1st off, your Amazon seller metrics take a hit if you do not deliver the order within the original 14 days or if you cancel the order, and your customer can leave you a bad review because they didn't get their shirt on time.... Customer support takes no responsibility for this, simply saying "our blog updates show the timeframe"...
Then when you think it can't get worse, Printful decides to start having orders for the USA printed in Latvia, at which point they sit in a warehouse waiting for other orders to ship to North Carolina where they then re-ship to the customers. Blank garments sourced in Europe are NOT materially the same as blank garments sourced in the USA. And they are not the items I ordered. Printful denies this though my Gildan rep does not. They also tell me that they can't cancel or rush an order as it is already sitting in Latvia and replace it with a USA order, even though I NEVER agreed to such a ridiculous fulfillment method.
There is NO transparancy with Printful, their support tells me it will take 48 hours for a manager to "get back to me" then after 40 minutes of pushing i got to talk to someone in Latvia and then someone in NC all of which are dishonest.
And here is a real unethical issue.
Printful puts priority on Amazon store orders over Shopify and eBay store orders. With 99% of orders I got for all my stores of the same items going to the same places on the same days, the Shopify and eBay orders took 3-5 times longer to process/fullfil. They will NOT admit this, but it is happening internally.

Avoid printful if you don't want to wait 4-6 weeks for your order to start being processed if you have an external store where metrics or feedback are important. You will take a hit and they will do NOTHING to rectify it.

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our services. I'm truly sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best, I hope we can improve it going forward!

I absolutely see how frustrating these fulfillment and shipping delays can be for you as a business owner.
During these difficult times, when we still see the effects of Covid-19 restrictions, the order fulfillment will really take longer than our regular 2-7 business day time frame. At this time, we are working based on average estimates, not hard deadlines and we wouldn't be able to guarantee any specific deadlines. Our fulfillment estimated time frame can change weekly or even daily based on the current situation in our facilities so it is possible for the fulfillment to take even longer than originally expected.

Covid-19 has been a challenge for many businesses out there. We have continuously provided many resources with the latest information on our Covid-19 page as well as providing tools such as this blog post ( https://www.printful.com/blog/covid-19-and-online-stores/ ) on how to inform the customers about these changes and manage expectations about order delivery. We strongly recommend to check the information and updates on your store platform to make sure you’re compliant with seller guidelines.

About the order fulfillment queues. Although we try to fulfill orders in first in- first out basis, the way orders are fulfilled would depend on the products as well as their quantity, the fulfillment center, variant specifics, printing areas and many other factors. This means that the orders can be fulfilled at different speeds. We will always try our best to route the orders to the closest facility based on the customer's location, during Covid-19 your orders could be routed to other facilities, where we think the order can be fulfilled more efficiently. This information can also be found on our Covid-19 page (link here https://www.printful.com/covid-19).

I’ve sent you a quick follow up about your experience with using our services, I hope we can find the best solution that works for you going forward!

If you have any additional feedback or anything else, please send us a message to feedback@printful.com

-Lauma

Bo Urban Designs

This is horrible. Once installed, it didn't work then won't let you uninstall and can't delete shipping profile. Don't recommend!

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear your experience using this app hasn't been the most positive!

About the shipping profiles- our shipping profiles are pushed along with our Printful products. If you wish to use your own custom shipping profiles you will need to create them on Shopify first and assign your products from Printful's shipping to your custom profile.

I see that you were able to uninstall the app. I have reached out to you directly to gather more information about the issues you experienced when using this app.

If you have any additional feedback for us, feel free to email us at feedback@printful.com!

BBQ Rub Club

I'm only giving this App one star because you have to. But AVOID at all cost, use one of the many other Apps in the store. Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service, Poor Execution!

The customer service is the worse I've seen from any Shopify App. I have orders that are still pending from early June that have not been fulfilled and my customers are super frustrated which reflects on my store and not Printful. Because Printful is not vested in your customers, they could careless how great of a service they provide to you. I've had to cancel quite a few orders and refund the customer. Overall this provides a pretty crappy customer experience and you don't get very many opportunities to make your customers happy. I'll be removing Printful from my store as soon as my orders are filled.

July 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! We hope your time at Printful can be improved going forward!

We understand that encountering production delays is not pleasant and all of our teams are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. The delays are a result of the restrictions and limitations imposed for the public due to Covid-19 and we didn't expect to see such an increase of orders at this time of the year.

We see that you have been in touch with our support team and your orders are being fulfilled and should ship out very soon!

We understand that these are tough times for many businesses and people and we are doing our best to continuing providing our services to all of our users. I hope we can return to our regular fulfillment times soon.

If there’s anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Streetside Apparel

I should have checked their company history and BBB rating before ever using this manufacturer! I have had nothing but problems. They have cost me customers, and money. The latest problem was the last straw- I created an item and ordered it as a sample for myself (May 30). I received notification (from printful) on June. 8 that it had shipped. I received notification on June.9 (from DHL) that an electronic shipping label had been created. I waited and waited for the arrival date of June 16- June 22 - still no package. I messaged printful and was told to just keep waiting- it's on the way. So, on June 29, I contacted DHL - they told me that never received the package, and therefore nothing was coming- I should contact the manufacturer. So, on June.29 I contacted Printful again (after waiting in a queu line of 66 people to virtual chat because they have NO PHONE NUMBER)- I was again told to just keep waiting. I told them that DHL never received the package. They denied everything and took no responsibillty and told me to just keep waiting. I finally received a call back from a manager 2 days later- and was told- yes, there was an error-the item was never shipped. Tracking was never updated, I was never notified- nothing- and I had to DEMAND a refund in order to get one. After all of this, i received another e-mail (from a different manager) giving me a completely different story- and telling me to keep waiting. UNBELIEVABLE! This company is shady, has horrible customer service, and is completely unreliable! STAY AWAY!

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing your feedback!
We are, however, sorry to see that you have met with these concerns, it should certainly not be the expected quality for our shipments.

From what we understand, this order was lost in transit, even though it was shipped out from our fulfillment facility, as this is also something that can happen on the way to the carrier.

Our phone support has been off, while we helped clear the large email backlog, but we see that you have successfully reached us via a call and we hope these concerns are now put to rest.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com!

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

Doing this covid-19 there no good and you can't make shirts because they're unavailable so you can't make any money on new ideas

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We have temporarily disabled some product categories in the product push (existing products are not affected) to help us catch up with the current order volume and to reduce the production times. We understand that this may not be an ideal solution for some of our users, but we expect this to help us return to our normal fulfillment times sooner. We will make sure to re-enable these products in product push as soon as possible, so you can continue creating new items!

If there's anything we can help with or if there's anything you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Zana

Rice & Tees

They use to be good...now they are terrible. Over a month to complete 1 order. I moved my shirts from them because of this. They will cost you customers. Absolutely horrible service since COVID 19. Every vendor is experiencing delays but their delays seem longer. I have orders from May 25 that are still untouched.

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry that the orders are encountering delays at the moment! Due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production is experiencing fulfillment delays for some product categories. Since we decided to temporarily disable sample orders and some products in the product push, we are seeing improvements in fulfillment times, but delays are expected for the time being. We recommend to regularly check our Covid-19 updates page where you can see our current estimated production times: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

We understand that production delays are not pleasant and we sincerely apologize for the longer fulfillment times. Our teams are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible and we hope to see our production times improve swiftly in the near future!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Zana