Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Lingdilong

Not Recommended! I ordered a t-shirt in November and it said it will arrive to my clients address by the 25th of the same month, so far, January and it never arrived. Customer Service I spoke to said for me to wait till January 23rd to make a complaint, which to be honest is quite shocking since Printful advertises 3 to 5 shipping deliveries. Ok, we're in the middle of the pandemic, but to ask me/my client to wait 2 months is ridiculous, and also the t-shirt never arrived, so of course I lost a client and a lot of time and money. So I don't recommend their service. Not good at all!

January 7, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your order being delayed. Right now there are major international shipping delays and although we understand how frustrating it is, we hope that after the holiday season the shipping times will improve. In general, our shipping time is determined by the destination address and we don't have a set shipping time, all of those are estimates based on the average of the previously delivered orders. Please know that we are working with our carriers to shorten the delivery time.
Upon checking the communication with our team, we see that the order was refunded in full and we noticed a the mistake on our side - the month provided was inaccurate, the waiting period should be until December. We will internally take a look at the communication to improve the services moving forward.

If you have any other feedback, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us at feedback@printful.com

Juice Records

almost everything is out of stock. gotta go elsewhere to do business. tried to support, but their reputation has been soured since the pandemic began. i cant sell anything using this service at the moment. frustrating. gotta re make my whole store.

December 30, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

These are extraordinary times for all of us, and the current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers and working on improvements. Keep in mind, some items are ordered on demand, which may add to the stock delays or cases when the items become unavailable unexpectedly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we will definitely look into a better way of communicating this with our customers in the future!

Please let us know if you have any additonal questions, concerns or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

Scribbles & Dots Boutique

I would give zero stars if I could. This company will do everything they can not to refund you for their own printing errors. I am now in debt $2k with a customer because they printed 100 shirts so badly you could not even read the logo and they only want to refund 20% of the order. Their customer service team is not in the USA and they refuse to allow me to speak to someone in the USA on the telephone. Shop elsewhere!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it! We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations, but we hope we can improve it moving forward. Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and we are located in the US as well as Europe so we can provide faster support to our customers.

We definitely understand that receiving items with quality issues is not pleasant, and I am sorry that some products arrived in poorer than expected condition! We have refunded you for those accordingly. We do take quality concerns seriously, and we also take full responsibility in cases where an item has a print or a quality problem by offering a reshipment of the product or a refund for it: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns. However, the submitted print files for your order were not according to our file guidelines, which we also mention in our File Guidelines section with each product and also on our blog post: https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/. Unfortunately, a reprint of the same items would result in the exact same outcome.

We know that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns. However, we also wanted to note that we pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Trailstar

Very disappointing to say the least, poor print quality and long lead times. Despite following guidelines to the letter

December 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are very sorry to hear your time using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!
Any errors on our part are always covered by our Returns Policy and we'll offer a reshipment or a refund, you can view it here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

We'd like to learn more about your experience, please reach us at feedback@printful.com and we'll do our best to help!

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

We used to love Printful, but now they've shifted to shipping their items from other countries and making their customers responsible for any charges and taxes that come with that. The worst part is that they don't even tell you. We've had two of the same item in different orders ship from two different countries and were charged completely different prices. This makes it impossible to know what to charge our customers and resulted in us losing money, essentially paying for some of our customers to get a free item. Customer service reps are rude, unhelpful, and even threatening. Printful needs to get its act together.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear your time hasn't been the best lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

When agreeing to use our services you have agreed to our TOS Section 1. and 5.D, you can find this information here: https://www.printful.com/policies/terms-of-service.

We also have this information available on the pricing tab in our Product & Pricing catalog as well as in our FAQ's: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014068659-Can-I-choose-where-my-products-are-fulfilled-

We also wanted to note that we pride ourselves in the high quality of our products and services, which is why we evaluate each problem report in great detail, to make sure that we provide you with the best services possible.
I understand how this situation can be unpleasant for you and I have reached out to you directly to gather more information and hopefully, we can find a solution!

Thessalonike

BEWARE. This print on demand company has a lot of hidden fees. Some our products ended up costing more than we sell them in our store for because Printful would decide to ship them from one of their locations in another country resulting in higher shipping costs and a VAT tax all at our expense without consent or verification. They'll charge your card and refuse to cancel the order or refund you. There are so many other print on demand companies that don't trick their customers into paying more and have ultimately better quality product and customer service.

December 18, 2020

Order routing happens automatically using an advanced algorithm to ensure your customers can receive the orders in a timely manner. For example, orders shipped within Europe will be fulfilled in one of our EU facilities if we have the stock available.

Reptilian Shop

*Precios caros (poco margen de beneficio si quieres ser competitivo). **Gastos de envío extremadamente caros! (Con la cantidad de envíos que deben tener, tendrían que negociar mejores tarifas y repercutirlas en el cliente, o es que ganan dinero con los envíos?)
***Retrasos en los envíos. Aunque prometen 3-6 días hay pedidos que tardan hasta 5 veces mas!
****Rastreo a medias... La calidad de los productos creo que es buena y la impresión tambien pero tienen muchos defectos que hacen que incorporarlos a tu tienda no sea una labor sencilla. Simplemente estoy buscando alternativas.

December 11, 2020

Hola!

Gracias por compartir su reseña! Lamento escuchar que ha encontrado estos problemas con nuestros servicios.

Por lo que respecta a nuestros precios, definitivamente entendemos que el precio juega un papel importante cuando tiene su propio negocio. Tenga en cuenta que nuestros precios no sólo incluyen el precio base del producto o la impresión, sino que también cubren por el resto de servicios adicionales, por ejemplo, atención al cliente 24/7, todas las integraciones, no tiene que fabricar ni enviar el producto, etc. Consideramos que nuestros precios son justos cuando se tienen en cuenta los servicios y calidad que ofrecemos.

Las tarifas de envío se basan en los costos de envío promedio para cada categoría de producto. Nuestros costos de envío se calculan directamente de nuestros transportistas; no nos enfocamos en obtener ninguna ganancia en el envío y trabajamos para obtener las mejores ofertas de los transportistas.

De verdad, los pedidos internacionales están experimentando tiempos de entrega más largos debido a la situación con Covid-19. Los envíos están tardando más de lo habitual debido a que se realizan principalmente con vuelos de pasajeros. Pero estos vuelos ahora mismo son limitados, mientras que el número de envíos sigue creciendo.
En nuestra página puede ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto, incluyendo nuestros tiempos actuales de gestión.

Si tiene alguna pregunta respecto a esto, no dude en contactarnos a través de correo electrónico: (feedback@printful.com).

99 Wake Up - (MT VN)

The order was charged, and they did not ship after 15 days. After 15 days I contact and they said it was out of stock. Did not have any email, notification about that?

December 8, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay!

I was able to locate the order and I see we had a stock delay from one of our suppliers. For products that are "restocking" we don't send an email notification. Please feel free to take a look at "What do the tags in my order view mean?" FAQ here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014068199-what-do-the-tags-in-my-order-view-mean-

I will follow up with you personally with more information and hopefully, we can work something out! :)

NeverStagnant

I ordered my products from them on October 28th 2020 and it is now December 6th 2020 and I still haven't received them.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for reaching out! We're sorry to hear your order hasn't been delivered yet. I'll reach out to you directly to see what we can do for you!

CUSTOMIIZED

Printful is obviously becoming more and more focused on the "big corp" status and like so many others are saying, they dont care about the liite guy anymore. Shame. We've got two connected stores and have not solg tons, but still, when orders are taking months and they dont answer anything else than its not their fault, thats just simple and poor service. Actually, thats not service at all.

December 5, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

The Covid-19 pandemic has affected our fulfillment and delivery times, but we are working as fast as possible to fulfill and ship all of the orders.
I understand that encountering delays is not pleasant at any time, however, please note that the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting various industries, including the shipping industry. Shipments are taking longer than what we're used to because they're mostly carried out with passenger flights, but flights are now limited and the number of shipments is growing. We also suggest communicating these delays to your customers to help manage their expectations during this time.

Unfortunately, this is not something that we can affect, but we hope that the delivery times return to normal soon.

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or anything else at feedback@printful.com!