Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Tokinart™

THIS IS THE ONLY APP I TRUST FOR MY PRIVATE LABEL AND HAND SEWN BRANDED ITEMS. EVEN THROUGH THE PANDEMIC, MY CLOTHES HAVE BEEN MADE ON TIME AND WITH GREAT CARE. RECOMMEND 10/10.

Masonic Apparel

Easy integration and they guide you through all of the necessary steps in a very nice and easy way. I was up and running in no time.

Papple Dapple Co

I have enjoyed using Printful for over a year and I must say that I am very satisfied with their products, their printing, their shipping, their live communication and ease of use with their mockup generator. I have created numerous files and have added numerous products to my stores to which I have not had any customer complaints on their products. The quality of their products and the printing is the best in the business. The mockup generator is spot on. Printful continues to add more products to their collections and new features to their mockup generator. The crop feature is an excellent tool. I highly recommend this app for personal and for your business. They are a printing and clothing company to be reckoned with. The printing competition is growing, but Printful leads and will continue to lead as long as they keep up their great efforts and success with helping small and big businesses grow as they have been. Thank you Printful for all you do, and keep up the great work!

March 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your kind review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! :)

- Elina

44drums

The worst company ever. I ordered some products and they weren't delivered to my house although they said delivered. I contacted USPS and complained about it. I have a front porch camera so NOBODY came to deliver the packaged. (Package was not stolen, it wasn't not delivered here period) Prinful asked me for proof of USPS, so I had to go and ask for an email so they could send the order again. (we are talking about a $50 order) I finally got the USPS email stating all the information and forwarded to Printful. They replied saying they were not going to re-issue the items since they were marked as "delivered" on the tracking number. EVEN AFTER I FORWARDED THE EMAIL FROMOI USPS STATING THE ITEMS WERE LOST!!!! This company has a horrible customer service. It's them who have to deal with USPS for losing the package not the customer!!!

March 16, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We partner with a variety of delivery services, which deliver shipments across the world and we trust these carriers to provide us with accurate delivery updates.
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it, we suggest reaching out to the carrier for more details on its delivery. You can see our FAQ on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066339-what-happens-if-a-package-wasn-t-delivered-to-my-customer-but-the-tracking-states-that-it-was-

Regarding your particular order, I see that you are currently in direct communication with our support team and I hope that we can come to a solution that works for you!

- Elina

Mike Parillo Art

once i figured it out it was smooth, definitely a slow start but that was on me from being green, your platform is great

P.A.I.N Clothing & Entertainment

If I could give 6 stars I would. I absolutely love this company and thank them for helping me to bring my vision to a reality. Thank you!

smyle.clothing

Printful has been a great partner throughout our pre and post launch! Very helpful and friendly customer service who are very knowledgeable and prompt.

DDR Fabrication

easy to use and great integration; very easy to use; would recommend installing it as it's so good and easy to use

Libertia Clothes

Arbeite schon von Anfang an mit Printful zusammen und bisher noch keine unlösbaren Probleme gehabt. Großes Sortiment, ordentliche Preise, ordentliche Lieferzeiten. Der Kundensupport ist auch optimal und immer freundlich. Einfache Handhabung beim Erstellen der Produkte und alle Funktionen arbeiten einwandfrei. Im großen und Ganzen ein sehr zuverlässiger Partner! Empfehlenswert.

effieshop

It is a beautiful and wonderful application and it has served me a lot. Thanks to each developer of this attractive application