Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Libertia Clothes

Arbeite schon von Anfang an mit Printful zusammen und bisher noch keine unlösbaren Probleme gehabt. Großes Sortiment, ordentliche Preise, ordentliche Lieferzeiten. Der Kundensupport ist auch optimal und immer freundlich. Einfache Handhabung beim Erstellen der Produkte und alle Funktionen arbeiten einwandfrei. Im großen und Ganzen ein sehr zuverlässiger Partner! Empfehlenswert.

effieshop

It is a beautiful and wonderful application and it has served me a lot. Thanks to each developer of this attractive application

Labyrinthine Crew

It has bugs, importing the wrong retail price from Shopify, and even directly from the website with manual orders. Happened twice on a total of 3 orders. I ended up paying the customs fee 4 times the real price for my last sample-order! I tried to cancel an order which was not yet printed, they told me it was not possible because it was going to be shipped "right now", and if I ask to cancel my order they would not refund the money paid, in reality, the day after it still wasn't printed yet... what a SCAM!?
Customer service giving random replies just to tell something, instead of replying to the specific questions asked to resolve the problems created by their staff. If you order commercial samples they will not declare the products as samples, so the customs will charge you the full retail price, instead of the discounted and regular price. But yeah... then they kindly reply to negative reviews in here, like nothing happened, again! We are going to move all our products to another POD as you clearly showed no interest in keeping your customers and fixing these serious problems you have with your Shopify integration.
I see other people complaining about the same exact problem in here, but you don't care at all about us. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Even the customs told us that this is not a trustable service.

March 11, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! I’m sorry to hear that you have experienced multiple issues with your orders.

I see that you are currently in direct communication with our support team to investigate the situation with your orders and provide more information! I hope we can improve your time with us moving forward.

UPDATE:
Regarding your order, upon taking a closer look at the communication + investigation you had with our team, we see that the value entered for the products was the default retail price. As for your concerns relating to customs fees, shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself: https://www.printful.com/faq/taxes-and-fees-sub/77-who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

Please note that you are able to cancel any orders that have not started the production process. If your order is already being fulfilled, we would not be able to cancel it.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else.

- Elina

fitcollectionspro

I Used This App For Sopify. It Is A Nice App For Sopify. But It Could Have Been More Better. Although It Is A Very Very Nice App. And I Am Satisfied With It. Hope You Give More Great Thing's To This App.

March 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! It is important to us that our users are enjoying their time with Printful and we're constantly looking for ways how we can improve to make the Printful experience even better.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

DimDay Clothing

great app with simple easy integration, helped me to set up and run a store effectively. product sync is quick and accurate

BL∆CK XL3NC

So far so good. Simple to use. Integrates to my Shopify store easily. It's much better than other apps i've used

Liquid Dreams by Mikus

A ton of products and their mockups to simulate your designs. An easy way to snowball your inventory.

FB LUXURY FASHION

I purchased some samples on this app at a discounted rate. When the cosignment arrived in my country 3 weeks later, Fedex contacted me for payment of duty and taxes at which point I realised that the invoice Printful had declared to customs was not for the amount I had paid but for the marked up values which meant I was being quoted duty up to 3 times the value of the amount I had paid. Fedex advised that in order to resolve the matter i needed to get in touch with the supplier for resubmission of the commercial invoice. Needless to say my attepts to log a query with Printful were not handled with common courtesy. I communicated with 2 agents via live chat who all said there was nothing they could do to assist. I was informed that the only thing I could do was wait for the goods to be returned to the U.S ofwhich a refund was also not an option. I plan to delete the app once the issue is resolved and definetly would not recommend this app to anyone.

March 5, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

When setting your retail prices or manually editing them, keep in mind that customs agencies often calculate duties/fees based on the declared retail price. The commercial invoice indicates the retail prices of the products.

I understand that customs fees may be frustrating and complicated at times. We would not be able to predict customs fees as it depends on each countries specific laws and we are not in any connection to those. It's the responsibility of the recipient to pay these fees, you can find more information on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066159-Who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your experience with us or if you have any questions, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com we'd love to hear from you!

ROLOATHLETICS

Great and easy to use. I would say I have had 99% accuracy and only 1-2 random mess ups. They are quick to fix and have never left me hanging.

March 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you have been having a positive experience with our customer support, and we definitely want to keep it that way!

We look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

Tshirtey

This App This PRINTFUL are the best in everything. but need more products to be uploaded in accessories