Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Nelly Bloom

I really like the Printful platform. They definitely seem like a good bunch of people that genuinely care about their team(s), their customers and theirs products & services. I have only been using them for a few weeks now and do not have samples in hands yet, so it's still too early on to tell what I think of them long-term, but so far so good.

They drop insightful emails with sweet tips and tools for me to implement into my store and businesses, which are always useful. Options for white label printing and branding also are advantageous. Customer service is very personable and knowledgeable.

I think the biggest knock against Printful would be their turnaround times, as several other store owners have already expressed. Since they are a POD business, I understand the premium that we as sellers have to pay, and I'm fine with that. However, since us sellers have such a low profit margin (because their products are costly), at least a tradeoff that we could pass on to our buyers is that we offer speedy shipping.

Though I'm willing to see how things transpire over these next few weeks and I will then update my review. I do not have enough experience with their service and products at this time to provide a well-rounded review, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far and wanted to post my thoughts to help other prospects.

Jambo Superfoods

This app rocks. It makes it so easy to plug swag into your business. Go look at our site at the cool tshirts, bags and even dog shirt we can sell! We would never have done a dog shirt before.

They don't turn things around the next day, as other reviewers have mentioned. I've spoken to the CEO and he's assured me that is because they are growing so fast they are having trouble keeping up with their demand. He even invited me to their factory and I checked it out. It's super clean, amazing and high tech. These guys are inventing the future over there.

If you're looking for a great and easy way to add swag and products to your store, try out Printful and you won't be disappointed!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great App, easy to use & products of the highest quality -Highly recommend!!

Stephanie Creekmur Shop

As far as the app goes it has run very smoothly. It integrates well with my shop and I don't have to do a thing when an order is placed. Yay for passive profits! Some of the issues people listed below are in regard to Printful itself, they are there (slow turnaround sometimes, certain colors don't print well - order a swatch sample!) but the app works great and they have WONDERFUL customer service. Very prompt and friendly.

Gurari'sway

great products, great service, great everything.

Healthy Surprise

This app is incredible! They make it SO easy to sell swag on your store. I wish I had this a long time ago. And they keep updating it and sending me emails with great ideas. GET THIS APP!

KiwiKiki

Amazing Support! Great Integration & top API. I highly recommend it.

Click & Blossom

From our own experience, we can say that Printful is a great complement for our business. Not only because of their quality printing and fulfillment services, but also for their incredibly supportive and responsive customer service. In a time where the way you do business online is evolving rapidly and constantly improving you need to make sure that your business is engaged with the right suppliers/partners. The API integration with this app and our website was easy, no special tech needed. It has improved the way our store runs and it gives us the time we need to focus on product developing, customers and marketing.

Life Collection Clothing

Great customer service , the merchandise is amazing , haven't had any complaints . I get all my products from them and we love it ..branding our shirts with tags is very important and were glad we have a chance to add the tags ..

Dirty Nails Bloody Knuckles

Printful is a great company to work with
They currently do most of my fulfilment for me and their service is always on point. They're helpful when you reach them, their chat is a great option when you're in a pinch, and I've found that any time I'm in a tough spot with a customer they've stepped up to be helpful and done the right thing to make what could have been a bad customer experience a good one. They seem to understand that their support of me is what makes my support possible for my customers and that's the biggest thing for a company like them. Hoping they continue to expand their product offerings! Awesome to work with would fully recommend to anyone. - chris