Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

4.3 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    82% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

21 - 30 of 3476 reviews

Fotoshirter

Große Auswahl, leichte Handhabung. Produktpreise sind ein bisschen zu hoch. Ansonsten bin ich zufrieden.

INTERIOR DESIGNER_HOME DECOR_WOMEN CLOTHINGS GIARO CAVALLI

I LIKE IT THANK, IS SIMPLE TO USED, WONDER PRODUCTS, I COULD SELL PRODUCTS, IN INTERNATIONAL THAT NICE FOR ME I WISH ONE DAY THEY COULD OFFER WINTER COAT OR JACKET FOR WINTER DAYS, BUT I LIKE THAT ALL PRODUCTS THANK.

VOYAGER

I used them to help me with a few projects in my store and thus far it has been a positive experience. They are a good on-demand option and they will not just print something if it's not going to fit well on the product.

Black Allegiance

You could benefit from offering cheaper premium accounts with less features, other than the main one

Developer reply

August 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion! I would like to encourage you to submit this request to our Feature Request page here:
https://www.printful.com/feature-request
so that other users could vote for your request. Our team reviews this page regularly for ideas for new products and features we could add.

- Elina

Stykonz Graffiti Streetwear

Printful is an awesome POD (Print on Demand) company. With the largest selection of beautiful quality made products to choose from. The dashboard is second to none on layout, user friendly and intuitive, and very easy to navigate. Product template creation, Printful has NO rivals, it is hands down the best!! Just brilliant! With outstanding customer service/support that is responsive and quick to resolve any issues or queries. Printful has its own Facebook page ran by their team and a very active community where you will learn so much, gather great tips and meet other budding entrepreneurs. Printful is my NO 1 choice in POD. Now if we could just have all the products available in Australia :) *please :-)

Gothic Crypt

Great app. Fast and easy to use. I love how automated the process is, shipping profiles and such. Amazing customer service as well!

Coolcin

What a great app. Easy to use, and support a quick and reply with the answers you're looking for. Love the feature that the app are setting up the shipping rates and automatic and put the products in the right places, so no manually work need to be done. Great job to Printify.

FABIG-ShopBox

Ein paar Produkte sind sehr teuer und haben eine optisch nicht ganz so gute Qualität. Ganz negatives Feedback geht leider in die viel zu lange Lieferzeit.

Developer reply

August 16, 2021

Hallo!

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Wir testen alle unsere Produkte ausgiebig, um die bestmögliche Qualität zu bieten und verwenden die neueste Technologie auf dem Markt. In unseren Produktpreisen sind unter anderem auch Dinge wie Integrationen mit eCommerce-Plattformen, Mockups, 24/7-Kundensupport und faire Löhne für unsere Mitarbeiter enthalten. 

Wir wissen, dass die Versandzeiten wichtig sind und arbeiten eng mit unseren Versandpartnern zusammen, um Ihnen die besten Versandoptionen anzubieten. Wenn die Geschwindigkeit des Versands wichtig ist, können wir gegen Aufpreis ein Upgrade auf Expressversand vorschlagen.

Zögern Sie nicht, sich mit uns über feedback@printful.com in Verbindung zu setzen, wenn Sie zusätzliches Feedback haben. Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Möglichkeiten, Ihre Erfahrungen zu verbessern.

-Liva

Porsche Spares UK Ltd

great app. lots of good products, shipping is easy. integrates with shopify seamlessly. would recommend to everyone.

CovertNarc.Shop

I used this app to create my POD store. Very easy to use. I think it is better than Printify as Printify needs $20 additional shipping integration while this Printiful is free to use without any extra charge. Thanks!