Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

amsteelle

This is an update to to repsonse I just got and to the e ail as well. I stated in both my review and email the EXACT issue I was having with Printful and what it was doing. And both this response and the email response said, and I qouted ! " We don't see you store on our shop, please make sure it is synced to printful". Ok, I said it once and I'll say it again! You guys are f******** idiots! If I write to you saying that my store WILL NOT sync to printful. And I'll say this again so maybe youll undertsand. " MY STORE WIL NOT! SYNC TO PRINTFUL !!!!!!! Then why WOULD you be able to see it ????!!!! The answer is you wouldn't !! So instead of the response I got, maybe you should include advice of help to FIX the issue instead of the smart ass reply I got. But then again you guys arent to bright. So again! I won't be using printful again. this app is crap. do not recommend and doesn't matter if they respond to this or not, I will never use it again. Complete waste of my time! Fix your site and get it straight before putting online for people to use!

June 8, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to learn that your time with us has not been the most positive, but we are constantly working on improvements!

Please reach out to us directly via feedback@printful.com with more detailed information on the issue and we will do our best to get it resolved as diligently as possible. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Elina

The Groovalution

I have used the app for over a year now. It provides great options for POD and suppliers to create your imagination. Fair pricing that is comparable to other POD services. I like the layout of printful and how easy it is to navigate, save and create what I want.

Paranormal Hunting 101

I am happy with this append I have beeb using it for a few years now. They have good quality, decent price, fast response, & are they easy to use.

Tinsy Thoughts

I really like how easy this app is to implement. The customer service is awesome! I am enjoying the service very much and look forward to making more products in the future.

BlackNerd Coffee

I've used this app to offer other merchandise on our store. The app is intuitive and easy to use. The support is very helpful and the response times are very short. I'd highly recommend this app for all your merchandise needs.

TheWilsonsWay

I've used this app the first store I had and it did great. Even better this time around. This why I give them my five star review

YeCuz Clothing

Great app, bit expensive but for the money you receive high quality products which are shipped quickly and don't take more than a week to arrive.

Full ROM Apparel

Really poor customer service. They make thousands of dollars through my stores each month and then once in a blue moon when I ask them to reship an order ($15-30 their cost tops) because of package theft or something of the like, they tell me to go pound sand. Their customer service is way below average to industry standards.

June 2, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We partner with a variety of delivery services, which deliver shipments across the world and we trust these carriers to provide us with accurate delivery updates.
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have not received it, we suggest reaching out to the carrier for more details on its delivery. You can see our FAQ on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066339-what-happens-if-a-package-wasn-t-delivered-to-my-customer-but-the-tracking-states-that-it-was-
However, we are always ready to take full responsibility if a package is lost in transit and this is reported within 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date.

Regarding the situation with your orders, we would definitely like to take another look at this to see what may have happened here. I will follow up with you directly to gather more details on this!

- Elina

Shim Music

It's easy, the products are great and we couldn't be happier! From start to finish we've had nothing but positive experiences and even started using the in house design options!

Wonderfully Created1

This app is so easy to use. Very beginner friendly. Products are produced at high quality. I love it