Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

The Texas Red Dirt Rodeo Co.

Nothing but problems since day 1, incredibly limited to non-existent customer support. Have wasted a full work week more than once trying to rectify problems, or recreate products. Obscenely long shipping, only ended up receiving one shirt of the total 6 ive oredered, and wasnt exactly impressed by the quality. Just overall complete disatisifed with this company

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been entirely positive so far, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

I'm sorry to hear that your order encountered some delay! We are currently experiencing longer fulfillment times for some product categories, therefore, some delays is expected for the time being while we catch up with the order volume. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for information on the current estimated fulfillment times: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We are already seeing some improvement in fulfillment for the DTG and All-Over Print products in the USA and we hope to see the situation normalize soon.

Regarding receiving only one item - I will follow up with you via email to gain more details on what happened here and I'll help resolve the situation! We are receiving an influx of customer inquiries, so our response times are slower at the moment, but we would get back to you as soon as possible.

We do appreciate your time and business with us and I hope we can make your experience with Printful more positive!

Gorilla Vibe Apparel

I was seriously in love with Printful, but they are seriously messing up right now and letting a lot of business owners down while charging a premium price $6-8 over what others are charging for the some of the same products.

I can not recommend them at all right now as they are taking over 30 days to fulfill orders yet shipping out orders that came weeks later for the same products before the older orders. (This is what is pissing my customers off the most) We can understand delays due to covid. What they cant understand is why their friends who ordered 3 weeks after them the same exact items are getting their shirts and they are still waiting for theirs over 30 days later. Then they come to us asking and what are we to tell these customers?

If you don't want a bunch of pissed off customers even when you are clear in your messaging about delays. I would advise staying away from Printful for the next few months maybe they will figure it out maybe they wont. I will tell you I cant trust Printful will be able to handle 3rd quarter or 4th quarter black friday time. Right now I am loosing money and having to move 200 products and 5,000 SKUS to other suppliers who are delivering within 7-10 days not OVER 30 days and they fulfill in the order they are received in. The countless hours I am loosing from trusting Printful is making me sick, losing SEO work on 5000 images, loosing the SEO work on listings having to redo and reset up artwork for different suppliers on 200 products its just a massive hassle.

I am WARNING you to stay away from these guys right now, go and find their group on Facebook and see what other sellers are saying months from now before you trust trying them out.

I am not a leaver of bad reviews, a company really has to piss me off for me to go through the effort to leave a negative review this is my first bad review on the app store, but Printful you have earned this one!

I loved this company and the quality and the app but whoever has been in charge has royally screwed up how you guys are operating right now. I'm sorry but if I were CEO at Printful some people are getting fired over this the damage to other businesses and to Printfuls previously great reputation is going to cost you guys in the long run.

Support gives canned responses and is incapable of helping you with anything other than pointing you to some blog post page that you have already read 100 times. I am hemorrhaging money right now trying to keep customers happy and having to try to find a way to adapt at the moment. I honestly want to give Printful another shot maybe in 3 or 4 months but maybe not I am really scared to to try them again that will be crunch time and it seems they can't handle the pressure of a lot of orders at one time. I hope you guys figure it out but right now if I could give you Zero stars I would and that is the honest truth.

Figure it out and fix it for your customers earn our trust again with WAY better pricing, give some money back to those who are loosing it trying to stay afloat because they trusted you with their business. I hope I can write a better review some day soon but for now do yourself a favor and try another company.

June 26, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear that your experience with our services during this time has not been pleasant! We definitely understand that encountering delays is an unpleasant event and we are taking steps to help our team manage the existing order volume and to normalize the situation as soon as possible.

We are sorry that some product categories are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Covid-19 has affected our production, as well as other companies, unexpectedly and we are also experiencing an order volume that is comparable to Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. However, we usually prepare months in advance for Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas season to make sure that we will be able to fulfill the order volume timely and with little delay, and we have been able to successfully operate through each peak season thus far. This time, the incoming order volume has been unexpectedly high and, unfortunately, we didn’t have time to prepare for this volume of orders. In addition, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, “stay-at-home” state orders were issued to promote public health, and we also prioritized our employee health and safety, which meant that our facilities were working at limited capacity. Because of the limited operations and this unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, we have been experiencing fulfillment delays. However, we also still want to provide our services to our users and to those businesses who depend on us, so we are continuing our production, although at a slower pace for some products. We have taken steps to minimize the incoming order volume by temporarily disabling sample orders and temporarily disabling some products, which are experiencing the longest fulfillment times, in product push (existing items aren’t affected). We are also hiring more production and customer service staff as well as scaling up our equipment to help us with the current order volume and we expect this to really improve our production times. We have already been able to catch up with most product categories we fulfill and we are seeing some improvement in production times for DTG and All-Over Print products fulfilled in the USA. (Information on the approximate order volume during this time can also be seen on our Covid-19 updates page https://www.printful.com/covid-19.)

Product fulfillment depends on various factors such as the availability and stock of the item, the printing technique as well as the general order queue at the facility. It is likely that the product has to be restocked since we don’t keep all of our products in large quantities at our warehouse, but our suppliers generally can restock the items within a few days, not affecting the estimated fulfillment timeframe. This is why some products may be fulfilled sooner than others, even if they are from the same product category. We will check in with you about the specific items you were having concerns about regarding the fulfillment order. Our customer service team can’t speed up the process of fulfillment and we would refer you to our current estimated fulfillment timeframes as these timeframes provide accurate information of how long it may take the specific product to be fulfilled currently.

We understand that these production delays are not pleasant and we are doing our best to fulfill the orders as timely as we can and we are sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. Your feedback on the current situation is highly appreciated and we are listening to our user input. We hope to see the situation improve very soon, so we can continue providing fast services to all of our users!

I will also follow up with you via email on this!

DeeLight Crafts

I used to like Printful despite it being more expensive than any other app but Printful has been disappointing during this crazy covid 19. Other tshirt provider has been excellent with delivery but not Printful. It has been a month since my customers bought tshirt. Ordera are still showing "waiting to be fulfilled". I have sent email to support@printful.com twice 7 days ago with zero reply. Chat function has been turned off. What a nightmare. I should have removed their products asap but was too late for that orders!!! For goodness sake, I thought you are better than all other POD. But I am loving Teelaunch (great customer service for Teelaunch!!) and Printify (no customer service response) but at least their products delivered on time.

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful during this time hasn't been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We apologize for the fulfillment delays we are currently experiencing for some product categories. With the various restrictions and limitations in place due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production times have become longer. While we are hiring more production staff and scaling up our equipment to help us catch up with the order volume, delays for some products are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on the current situation with production: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.
With an influx in customer messages, we are also experiencing slower response times and chat function is available at a limited capacity. All of our teams are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible and to get back to your messages swiftly. I see that our team has now responded to your inquiry, but I do apologize for the delay in response.

We understand that experiencing fulfillment and response delays is not pleasant and we hope we can return to our regular fulfillment and response times very soon.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com!

Bossy Essentials

This App is terrible! Absolutely terrible! placed an order over a month ago and nothing! the order is still waiting to be fulfilled. for just 1 t-shirt!! 1 shirt! They have seriously dropped the ball during Covid-19. Im going to take my business elsewhere. I do not recommend using this Print-on-Demand company. The service is horrible!

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful during this time hasn't been the most positive!

We apologize for the fulfillment delays we are currently experiencing for some product categories. With the various restrictions and limitations in place due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production times have become longer. We are hiring more production staff to help us catch up with the order volume, but delays for some products are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on any production updates: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We also recommend communicating these delays with your customers to better manage their expectations during these unusual times.

We understand that experiencing delays is not an ideal situation, but we are working hard to fulfill all orders as timely as we can and to continue providing our services to the businesses and people who depend on us. Hopefully, we return to our regular production times very soon!

UrbanUnicorn

I gave up on using printful for my store. I removed everything and went with a different pod who has been fast and fantastic. Wish I could have said the same about printful but they managed covid-19 terribly. Placed an order on May 19th its still sitting but according to printful its on its 23rd day. Um June 19th makes 30 days.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear your experience with our services during this time has not been pleasant! The Covid-19 pandemic has affected various industries and people across the world and it has also affected our fulfillment times. Additionally, we are seeing a higher order volume than usually at this time and paired with the health and safety measures we are implementing at our facilities to keep our employees safe, some product categories are experiencing longer production times. Our fulfillment times are calculated in business days and our customer service will also provide information on the status of the order in business days. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for specific information on the current estimated production times and additional information: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

All of our teams are working hard to fulfill each order as fast as possible and we hope we can return to our regular fulfillment times soon.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

The Origanative Brand

I'm getting very frustrated with the inconsistency of your printing timelines. I have an order from May 15th (from a very excited and eager customer, might I add) that hasn't been touched, but I have an order placed on June 3rd thats already been shipped. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! And spare me the pre-written apology you've been replying to everyone with. I'm seriously looking for other POD companies that can handle this situation better. Printful has seriously mismanaged the COVID-related backlog. I've literally had to stop promoting apparel because I cannot afford to risk more negative experiences from my customers. Do better!

June 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!

As for your concerns relating to orders not getting fulfilled in the same order they were placed in - this can be expected both now and even before the Covid-19 crisis hit, due to a variety of factors.

Those factors include things like the chosen product category, the assigned fulfillment location, the overall order queue in that location, the available stock, etc. You can see how product fulfillment works by checking this article in our Help Center:

And you can see our current fulfillment estimates per location and product category here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

We also checked in with your order from May 15 and it is still within the estimated fulfillment timeframe.

We understand that this is a difficult situation for all online businesses, which is why we are doing our best to stay transparent and offer the most up-to-date information to you on the current situation.

We also recommend checking in with our suggestions on how to manage your business during this crisis here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE

If you have any additional feedback for us, feel free to email us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

JewNana

Very disappointed with the time frame almost a month and nothing....im about to loose a customer, my first customer by the way... i have ordered from other companies just a sample and received in last than a week. And no i wont take the excuse that is because of covid-19, since the other companies also got affected by the huge amount of traffic and they manage to delivery the products much faster and muuuuch cheaper.

June 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry that your experience with our services during this time has not been positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Covid-19 has affected various industries in different ways and we are still feeling the effects of it even at this time. Additionally, we have experienced an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year which, paired with the Covid-19 health and safety recommendations, has affected our production times. We understand that timely fulfillment and delivery is important to our users, so we have taken steps, such as temporarily disabling sample orders and some product categories in product push, to help us catch up with the order volume. We are also continuing hiring production staff to help us fulfill the orders faster, but fulfillment delays are expected for the time being.
We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for all the latest information on our estimated production times as well as other updates: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We also suggest communicating this information with your customers to help manage their expectations better.

We are sorry that these delays are occurring, but we hope to see the situation improve and return to normal soon.

Ralu Fine Art

Very disappointing to see that Swimwear products are temporary unavailable and cannot be added to the shop. Ive made a whole marketing campaign and now when to order, the product is temporary unavailable.

June 19, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! Due to production delays we are encountering because of Covid-19 and an increased order volume, we have temporarily disabled some product categories in our product push. This means that new items can't be created from these categories, but existing products will still be fulfilled when ordered. We understand that this might not be an ideal solution for all our users, but we expect this to help us catch up with the order volume and return to our regular fulfillment times sooner. We apologize for the inconvenience created, but we'll make sure to re-enable these products back as soon as we can.
We recommend following our Covid-19 related updates on this page https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Trendingfab

They is letting my customers down I’am getting charge backs , blaming it on coved-19 not mo true almost everything is back open get it together I need to try another print on deman

June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear about your experience with us during this time! We understand that experiencing longer fulfillment and delivery times is not pleasant, and we hope the situation normalizes soon.

We are still feeling the effects of Covid-19 as we are still taking precautions at our fulfillment centers to make sure the health of our employees is not compromised. We have also been experiencing a higher order volume at this time and, paired with the Covid-19 restrictions and health recommendations, our fulfillment times have become longer. We are hiring more production staff and scaling up our equipment to help us manage the order volume much quicker.

We do apologize for the delays we are seeing at the moment and we hope to return to our normal fulfillment times very soon.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Clive and Bacon

I hate to give a bad review but I'm incredibly disappointed in their communication during covid-19. They could have easily sent email updates to let everyone know what's going on so we can communicate with our customers.

Instead, they just continue to extend the processing time with no notice at all, leaving you to figure it out on your own. My items have all been queue for over 30 days, which is past their current estimated processing time.

Covid aside, their quality is good 80% of the time. 2 out of 10 items come back with a bad print but you can have them fix it for free.

June 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with us during this time has not been the most positive! We have been providing Covid-19 related updates on our site since March, you can follow any changes or updates to production times right here https://www.printful.com/covid-19 (you can also find a link to this page when viewing the order through your dashboard). We definitely understand that these delays are not pleasant and we are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible.
I am also sorry to hear you have encountered some quality issues in the past! We would definitely take responsibility if the quality issue was an error on our end and it is useful for us when you report any quality concerns, as it helps us see trends, recognize the problem, and fix it.

I will follow up with you via email on your order!