Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Flyingmouse365

- Friendly customer service.

- Printing quality is good. Most of my customer happy with the printing when they received the shirts.

- The tracking link (International shipment) they provided sometime not able to get a full tracking information until the destination of the shipment.

- Some of the size will out of stock sometime and affected the fulfilment date, but they are slowly improving on this issue.

- The respond speed of the customer service can be improve. Sometime fast, sometime have to wait for few days.

Take A Hike

I've been using Printful for a few weeks now. I really love the concept because it allows me to attempt to start a T-Shirt (brand) company at a low investment. The 2 stars are for 1) their awesome customer service and 2) for the print quality. Some people complained about print quality but so far I have been happy, despite the placement of my logos not matching the product mockup. The customer service is by far their best attribute, while it is impossible to receive real-time customer service, the responses are generally quick and extremely helpful. All the replies from different team members and genuinely helpful.

I would like to offer more of their products to my customers, but the costs are just so high that it's impossible to offer them at a reasonable rate. Example 1: their cheapest mug is $10 and shipping it is $11, so I am charged $21 for a mug: JOKES! I wouldn't want to charge over $12 in the first place for a cheap white mug so charging $25+ to my customers is out of the question. Example 2: their 12x16 canvas is $45 and shipping it is $36, meaning we're already at an unreasonable cost to me of $81: forget about it. My customers don't want to pay $100 for a tiny Cavas of my photography.

PROS:
- Customer Service
- Print Quality
- No overhead
- Little to no risk

CONS:
- Extremely high costs of goods
- High Shipping rates
- Product printing can differ from your mockup
- Extremely slow shipping

Overall I am happy with the service because it enables me to test out a market for a brand I wish to create at very little cost to myself. Because I am trying to create a brand rather than make money, I can use Printful. If you are looking to make money, look elsewhere, unless you already have a client base. If you price your products reasonably, your profit margin will be extremely low.

I am using Printful in hopes of building a brand within the next 8-14 months. If I don't succeed, no big deal as the cost is nominal. If I do succeed, I can drop Printful, print local and start making money! Either way: Printful did its job.

*If not for terribly slow shipping and most products being too expensive, I would rate 4-5 stars*

July 13 EDIT:

Fulfilment and Shipping are beyond irritating. I haven't marketed my new store yet so it's Family and Friends only... which makes it even more embarrassing. Point in case: my friend put an order in June. It was shipped June 26. 20 days later, she has yet to receive the product. It's ridiculous. I'll never have repeat customers with this kind of bogus shipping service. And I'm in Toronto! I can't imagine if it were an order outside of North America. I have another order that was placed July 5..... 8 days later and the only update is "Sorting Completed" so it has yet to be fulfilled, let alone shipped. JOKES

Changing my Final Verdict Rating to 1 STAR. Unless Printful helps me out and fixes some serious issue then I can lift the rating to 3-5 stars depending on service provided.

Rock And Lock Apparel

I've been using Printful for a few months after weighing my options. I previously operated a store on another platform and had a terrible experience with the print quality & shipping speed. Printful does a far better job on the print quality front, but just as bad in shipping. So bad, that I've had to discount a customer's order due to the speed of fulfillment. I realize that there's most likely a huge number of orders every week, but fulfilling a customer's order shouldn't take 2 weeks. I'm rating 3 stars, as I also understand that Printful saves me loads of money on overhead, since I treat this is a low-to-no-investment business.

Gurari'sway

great products, great service, great everything.

GhostSoles

Thought it was cool until i ordered myself a sample, needless to say its been 3 weeks, no sample, tracking number hasn't been updated at all, no responses to my emails, I can't trust you guys with my customers, i'm reversing the transaction just incase you think you can outsmart me. I wouldn't waste my time folks, nothing good here.

Roll Call Clothing Co.

Ordered 2 samples, 1 sample faded after 1 wash along with the print not being straight on the shirt, the other sample lettering is twice as big as the other. Tried calling, no one answers, the live chat only seems to be open when they feel like it. Still waiting on a email back. I believe the people that have written great reviews about this app may have never looked at their products being sold. Paying $47.00 for 2 samples is also upsetting. I was hoping to have my shop up and running by now but since I have to wait on a reply back from Printful, I will probably seek a more reliable avenue. I want my customers to have quality printing and if there are any issues and want them to be resolved promptly and I don't see this happening with Printful.

Healthy Surprise

This app is incredible! They make it SO easy to sell swag on your store. I wish I had this a long time ago. And they keep updating it and sending me emails with great ideas. GET THIS APP!

KiwiKiki

Amazing Support! Great Integration & top API. I highly recommend it.

Click & Blossom

From our own experience, we can say that Printful is a great complement for our business. Not only because of their quality printing and fulfillment services, but also for their incredibly supportive and responsive customer service. In a time where the way you do business online is evolving rapidly and constantly improving you need to make sure that your business is engaged with the right suppliers/partners. The API integration with this app and our website was easy, no special tech needed. It has improved the way our store runs and it gives us the time we need to focus on product developing, customers and marketing.

Life Collection Clothing

Great customer service , the merchandise is amazing , haven't had any complaints . I get all my products from them and we love it ..branding our shirts with tags is very important and were glad we have a chance to add the tags ..