Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

yossiabulafia

I have launched my store using Printful lately. All my orders are impossible to be tracked. I mean you can track them up to a certain point. Fulfilment was in Latvia, and after the parcels were sent abroad there is no tracking of them as if they were lost. Printful rep tells me to contact the Latvian Post and that it is in transit and she understands my concerns!!! She was not helpful and could not give any answers as if it was a bot. I am so disappointed I'll have to refund my client. DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES ON YOUR FRONT STORE UNTIL YOU CHECK THEIR DELIVERY SERVICES!!! CAUTION!!! Poor Customer Service!

December 2, 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing your review and we are truly sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best lately! We'll review the communication you had with our customer support internally.

I completely understand the current shipping delays can be very frustrating. Once the parcel is handed over to our carriers, we have no control over the shipping speed, especially, now, when everything is delayed due to transportation and social restrictions in place.

Once the order is sent abroad, it will remain with this status until it's received in the recipient's country and the first scan is made the tracking information should be updated then. In the meantime, the parcel can be in the queue on the plane, sorting centers, etc. The pending packages rarely get tracking updates about waiting in line which may give the impression that they're lost in transit. We will do our best to advise our customers of the wait times we receive from our carriers. Please follow the latest updates on our Fulfillment Updates page here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

If you have any additonal questions or concerns please feel free to reach us at feedback@printul.com!

BjjFits

I'M USING THIS APP, BUT I MIGHT STOP USING IT.
YOU MIGHTS ASK WHY? WEEELLL, BECAUSE THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING PRICES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. I'M NOT MAKING PROFIT WITH THIS APP.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU WANT TO INSTALL THIS APP, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING MAKE PROFIT. DON'T USE THIS APP!!!!!!!!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Elimeleth

La aplicación es buena, su soporte es muy malo, tenía un pedido con un atraso de un mes, 2 dos pedidos más atrasados me comunique con soporte me dieron un fecha límite para que me dieran el reembolso, luego hable el día exacto de la fecha límite para pedir un reembolso y le envié una captura al agente nuevo que me contestó indicando que ya me habían dicho que hoy si los paquetes no llegaban me devolvería el dinero y el nuevo agente me dijo que no era posible le envie captura del chat al nuevo agente, me trato mal, de mentiroso, aunque en el chat indicaba exactamente todo lo que había dicho la agente anteriormente. Hoy día aún no recibo reembolso y los paquetes no llegan. Mi recomendación es trabajar con T-POP sis productos tiene mayor calidad y el tiempo de envío desde francia a estados unidos fue de 8 días. Printful se demoró literal enviar más de un mes un t-shirt a México cuando el propio t-shirt "ECO" es fabricado en el propio país. Muy mal, muy mal. Printful apesta su soporte, no saben leer los mensajes, no cumplen las promesas que dicen sus agentes y nos hacen perder horas y horas hablando con una persona que no sabe entender los mensajes. Me gustaría colocar captura del mal trato de soporte aquí pero no se puede! pero fue horrible! The application is good, its support is very bad, I had an order with a delay of one month, 2 two more backordered orders, I contacted support they gave me a deadline to give me the refund, then I spoke the exact day of the date limit to request a refund and I sent a screenshot to the new agent who replied stating that they had already told me that today if the packages did not arrive I would return the money and the new agent told me that it was not possible to send the chat capture to the new Agent, I treat myself badly, as a liar, although in the chat I indicated exactly what the agent had said previously. Today I still do not receive a refund and the packages do not arrive. My recommendation is to work with T-POP if its products have higher quality and the shipping time from France to the United States was 8 days. Printful literally took more than a month to ship a t-shirt to Mexico when the "ECO" t-shirt itself is manufactured in the country itself. Very bad very bad. Printful sucks their support, they can't read the messages, they don't keep the promises their agents say and they make us waste hours and hours talking to a person who doesn't understand the messages. I would like to place catch of the bad support treatment here but it can't! but it was horrible!

November 23, 2020

Hola!

Gracias por compartir su reseña! Lamento escuchar que ha encontrado estos problemas con su pedido.

Tenga en cuenta que los tiempos de envío en nuestro sitio web indican el plazo promedio estimado. Durante esta temporada, nuestros transportistas están viendo un mayor volumen de pedidos en línea que en años anteriores.

La sobrecarga de envíos significa que las compañías de transportistas están registrando y enviando los paquetes de forma más lenta. Los paquetes pendientes rara vez reciben actualizaciones de seguimiento sobre la espera en cola, lo que puede dar la impresión de que se han perdido en tránsito. Esto no significa que tu pedido esté perdido, sino que está siendo procesado por el transportista. Puede que la información de seguimiento no se actualice en una semana o más, hasta que el artículo esté escaneado.

Según los datos que recopilamos de los transportistas y los datos de los plazos de entrega, actualmente estamos permitiendo tiempo de espera adicional además del estimado original para la entrega.

Veo que ha estado en comunicación con nuestro equipo y pudimos brindar una solución! Si tiene alguna pregunta respecto a esto, no dude en contactarnos a través de correo electrónico: (feedback@printful.com).

- Elina

Nu Noveltees

The orders are taking a very long time to get delivered. No communication from their side and customer support number is no longer working. If I could give zero stars, I would.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! At this time, our standard phone support is not available. We're focusing on assisting customers via chat and email. Could you please send us your account email address along with the order number to feedback@printful.com? We'd like to check the status of this order along with the previous communication you've had with our Support team.

TACTICALMOOD.com

READ THIS WELL... I have printed 4/5 t-shirts using some of the most expensive one on the catalogue to check the quality of the product and printing - as suggested. After receiving the articles I noticed immediately large necks, no size-labels ...AND THE SAME EXSACT CHIP PRINT PROBLEM REPLICATED ON EVERY LOGOS OF MINE ... NOW READ THIS AGAIN.... THEY WILL NOT ADMIT ANY DOING WRONG... CONSEQUNTLY YOU WILL NEED TO DEAL WITH YOUR CUSTOMER'S FRUSTRATION. When I pointed the fact that the logos were screwed, someone replayed to me this exact statement: "the job was delivered as expected." So If you decide to use this service after reading this message, you'll deserve any trouble that may come at you !

November 16, 2020

UPDATE:
To start off, we take full responsibility for any errors made in our fulfillment process, you can find our Returns Policy here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns. The print coverage, however, heavily depends on the qualities of the chosen fabric.
The thickness of the fabric, as well as its blend, can affect the way a print appears on the garment, you can see more on this here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
According to the submitted graphics for this order, our fulfillment teams confirmed that we would not be able to provide better results for this print file and a reshipment would look exactly the same. We would recommend adjusting your print file for a better outcome moving forward. We also recommend checking product reviews to see if the garment is something you're looking to add to your store. We're sorry that this has caused you some inconvenience!

Thank you for your review! We experienced technical difficulties with our website, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! Please find more information here: https://bit.ly/3eZTyVI

We are sorry to hear about the issue with the products. Could you please send us more information on this to feedback@printful.com? We'd like to look into this in more depth.

-Lauma

The Puppini Sisters Shop

Sketchy quality and inconsistent delivery. And they take zero responsibility for items that don't get delivered.
Plus, the app is super clunky. Awful.

November 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're sorry to hear your time hasn't been positive, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

I was unable to find an order that wasn't delivered, however, I do see that you have reached out about the order that was shipped out from Latvia's facility to the US and has been delivered now. Please note that due to the current pandemic delivery delays are likely to happen, but orders should reach your customers within 2 weeks using our Masterbox shipping method. Find more information on orders from EU facility to the US on our Fulfillment Updates page, under "Why is my US order fulfilled in the EU?" here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

We would love to hear about your experience using our services and see how we could help you out with your concerns, please write to us at feedback@printful.com!

Evanson

Un desastre, tiempos de entrega muy largos. No respetan los tiempos de entrega que dicen tener. Si estás pensando en vender tus diseños con esta empresa, no lo aconsejo para nada.

November 10, 2020

Hola! Gracias por tu reseña! Lamentamos saber que tu experiencia con nuestros servicios ha sido negativa.

- Debido al Covid-19, el envío de productos está viendo retrasos de forma general. En nuestra página puedes ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto:

Si tuvieras alguna situación urgente o pedido que quisieras que miráramos ya que está por encima de los tiempos que mostramos en nuestra página, no dudes en contactar con nuestro equipo de Soporte directamente por Chat o email (support@printful.com) y te contestaremos lo antes posible.

Un saludo!

- Elina

Crimson and Clover Studio

Customer service is horrible! It was much better pre-Covid when you could speak to someone. I've had stock issues and I keep sending screenshots and explaining the problem and the reps keep bringing up a totally separate item which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's like I'm talking to myself.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are so sorry to hear your time at Printful has been unpleasant lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I was able to find your inquiry and I truly apologize for the miscommunication on our part, we'll investigate this internally to improve our services.

I have followed up with you directly to gather more information and hopefully find a solution to your problem.

Shelter Fitness

Absolute trash. I added a few shirts to our store to give some apparel options. The very first order for a few tank tops remains unfulfilled after 4 weeks. Multiple emails to support didn't address anything and they refused to refund the purchase. Avoid at ALL COSTS.

November 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

I'm very sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay, we understand how unpleasant these can be for you and your customers. Upon further investigation, I see that one of the products did not pass our Quality Control and had to be reprinted, although reprints are prioritized in our system, this may add a slight delay to the overall fulfillment time frame. We have since fulfilled your order and as a courtesy for the delay, refunded the shipping cost back to your Printful Wallet, in the Billing section.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused you! If you have any additonal feedback, questions, or anything else, please reach us at feedback@printful.com

GeorgieJames & Co

Terrible company! They can't even tell you when a customer's order will ship! I have never heard of a company not knowing their ship times. I specifically asked a chat rep today if a customer places an expedited shipping, how long is it going to take to get to them; overnight, 2 day, etc.? Expedited can mean anything and they could NOT give me a straight answer, only an "educated guess." Are you serious? Does Printful just expect me to tell my customer, "Sorry I don't know when your order will get to you because Printful can't even tell me the shipping times." There website is awful too because I can't even get a straight answer on shipping from there either. There should be no reason why an order is placed on 10.19 and by 10.27 it's still in fulfillment. There pricing is ridiculous! $12-15 for a shirt. I want to keep my costs low and make profit, not have to charge my customers and arm and a leg for something that won't even get to them on time! I plan on removing this app from my shop as soon as I find another company. My customers deserve better and as a small business owner, this isn't it.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it in the future.

We have shared our fulfillment estimates for each product category here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

It is true that the world is still seeing shipping delays caused by the global pandemic, which is why we have also added information on the possible delivery delays there.

Please note that direct-to-garment (DTG) printed products take 2-7 business (Mon-Fri) days to get fulfilled and if your order was placed on 10.19, it is currently still within our fulfillment estimates.

We see that you spoke to us via our live chat and we'll follow up with you shortly! :)

- Vita