Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

BBQ Rub Club

I'm only giving this App one star because you have to. But AVOID at all cost, use one of the many other Apps in the store. Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service, Poor Execution!

The customer service is the worse I've seen from any Shopify App. I have orders that are still pending from early June that have not been fulfilled and my customers are super frustrated which reflects on my store and not Printful. Because Printful is not vested in your customers, they could careless how great of a service they provide to you. I've had to cancel quite a few orders and refund the customer. Overall this provides a pretty crappy customer experience and you don't get very many opportunities to make your customers happy. I'll be removing Printful from my store as soon as my orders are filled.

July 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! We hope your time at Printful can be improved going forward!

We understand that encountering production delays is not pleasant and all of our teams are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. The delays are a result of the restrictions and limitations imposed for the public due to Covid-19 and we didn't expect to see such an increase of orders at this time of the year.

We see that you have been in touch with our support team and your orders are being fulfilled and should ship out very soon!

We understand that these are tough times for many businesses and people and we are doing our best to continuing providing our services to all of our users. I hope we can return to our regular fulfillment times soon.

If there’s anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Streetside Apparel

I should have checked their company history and BBB rating before ever using this manufacturer! I have had nothing but problems. They have cost me customers, and money. The latest problem was the last straw- I created an item and ordered it as a sample for myself (May 30). I received notification (from printful) on June. 8 that it had shipped. I received notification on June.9 (from DHL) that an electronic shipping label had been created. I waited and waited for the arrival date of June 16- June 22 - still no package. I messaged printful and was told to just keep waiting- it's on the way. So, on June 29, I contacted DHL - they told me that never received the package, and therefore nothing was coming- I should contact the manufacturer. So, on June.29 I contacted Printful again (after waiting in a queu line of 66 people to virtual chat because they have NO PHONE NUMBER)- I was again told to just keep waiting. I told them that DHL never received the package. They denied everything and took no responsibillty and told me to just keep waiting. I finally received a call back from a manager 2 days later- and was told- yes, there was an error-the item was never shipped. Tracking was never updated, I was never notified- nothing- and I had to DEMAND a refund in order to get one. After all of this, i received another e-mail (from a different manager) giving me a completely different story- and telling me to keep waiting. UNBELIEVABLE! This company is shady, has horrible customer service, and is completely unreliable! STAY AWAY!

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing your feedback!
We are, however, sorry to see that you have met with these concerns, it should certainly not be the expected quality for our shipments.

From what we understand, this order was lost in transit, even though it was shipped out from our fulfillment facility, as this is also something that can happen on the way to the carrier.

Our phone support has been off, while we helped clear the large email backlog, but we see that you have successfully reached us via a call and we hope these concerns are now put to rest.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

Doing this covid-19 there no good and you can't make shirts because they're unavailable so you can't make any money on new ideas

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We have temporarily disabled some product categories in the product push (existing products are not affected) to help us catch up with the current order volume and to reduce the production times. We understand that this may not be an ideal solution for some of our users, but we expect this to help us return to our normal fulfillment times sooner. We will make sure to re-enable these products in product push as soon as possible, so you can continue creating new items!

If there's anything we can help with or if there's anything you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Rice & Tees

They use to be good...now they are terrible. Over a month to complete 1 order. I moved my shirts from them because of this. They will cost you customers. Absolutely horrible service since COVID 19. Every vendor is experiencing delays but their delays seem longer. I have orders from May 25 that are still untouched.

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry that the orders are encountering delays at the moment! Due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production is experiencing fulfillment delays for some product categories. Since we decided to temporarily disable sample orders and some products in the product push, we are seeing improvements in fulfillment times, but delays are expected for the time being. We recommend to regularly check our Covid-19 updates page where you can see our current estimated production times: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

We understand that production delays are not pleasant and we sincerely apologize for the longer fulfillment times. Our teams are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible and we hope to see our production times improve swiftly in the near future!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Zana

The Texas Red Dirt Rodeo Co.

Nothing but problems since day 1, incredibly limited to non-existent customer support. Have wasted a full work week more than once trying to rectify problems, or recreate products. Obscenely long shipping, only ended up receiving one shirt of the total 6 ive oredered, and wasnt exactly impressed by the quality. Just overall complete disatisifed with this company

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been entirely positive so far, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

I'm sorry to hear that your order encountered some delay! We are currently experiencing longer fulfillment times for some product categories, therefore, some delays is expected for the time being while we catch up with the order volume. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for information on the current estimated fulfillment times: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We are already seeing some improvement in fulfillment for the DTG and All-Over Print products in the USA and we hope to see the situation normalize soon.

Regarding receiving only one item - I will follow up with you via email to gain more details on what happened here and I'll help resolve the situation! We are receiving an influx of customer inquiries, so our response times are slower at the moment, but we would get back to you as soon as possible.

We do appreciate your time and business with us and I hope we can make your experience with Printful more positive!

Gorilla Vibe Apparel

I was seriously in love with Printful, but they are seriously messing up right now and letting a lot of business owners down while charging a premium price $6-8 over what others are charging for the some of the same products.

I can not recommend them at all right now as they are taking over 30 days to fulfill orders yet shipping out orders that came weeks later for the same products before the older orders. (This is what is pissing my customers off the most) We can understand delays due to covid. What they cant understand is why their friends who ordered 3 weeks after them the same exact items are getting their shirts and they are still waiting for theirs over 30 days later. Then they come to us asking and what are we to tell these customers?

If you don't want a bunch of pissed off customers even when you are clear in your messaging about delays. I would advise staying away from Printful for the next few months maybe they will figure it out maybe they wont. I will tell you I cant trust Printful will be able to handle 3rd quarter or 4th quarter black friday time. Right now I am loosing money and having to move 200 products and 5,000 SKUS to other suppliers who are delivering within 7-10 days not OVER 30 days and they fulfill in the order they are received in. The countless hours I am loosing from trusting Printful is making me sick, losing SEO work on 5000 images, loosing the SEO work on listings having to redo and reset up artwork for different suppliers on 200 products its just a massive hassle.

I am WARNING you to stay away from these guys right now, go and find their group on Facebook and see what other sellers are saying months from now before you trust trying them out.

I am not a leaver of bad reviews, a company really has to piss me off for me to go through the effort to leave a negative review this is my first bad review on the app store, but Printful you have earned this one!

I loved this company and the quality and the app but whoever has been in charge has royally screwed up how you guys are operating right now. I'm sorry but if I were CEO at Printful some people are getting fired over this the damage to other businesses and to Printfuls previously great reputation is going to cost you guys in the long run.

Support gives canned responses and is incapable of helping you with anything other than pointing you to some blog post page that you have already read 100 times. I am hemorrhaging money right now trying to keep customers happy and having to try to find a way to adapt at the moment. I honestly want to give Printful another shot maybe in 3 or 4 months but maybe not I am really scared to to try them again that will be crunch time and it seems they can't handle the pressure of a lot of orders at one time. I hope you guys figure it out but right now if I could give you Zero stars I would and that is the honest truth.

Figure it out and fix it for your customers earn our trust again with WAY better pricing, give some money back to those who are loosing it trying to stay afloat because they trusted you with their business. I hope I can write a better review some day soon but for now do yourself a favor and try another company.

June 26, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear that your experience with our services during this time has not been pleasant! We definitely understand that encountering delays is an unpleasant event and we are taking steps to help our team manage the existing order volume and to normalize the situation as soon as possible.

We are sorry that some product categories are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Covid-19 has affected our production, as well as other companies, unexpectedly and we are also experiencing an order volume that is comparable to Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. However, we usually prepare months in advance for Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas season to make sure that we will be able to fulfill the order volume timely and with little delay, and we have been able to successfully operate through each peak season thus far. This time, the incoming order volume has been unexpectedly high and, unfortunately, we didn’t have time to prepare for this volume of orders. In addition, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, “stay-at-home” state orders were issued to promote public health, and we also prioritized our employee health and safety, which meant that our facilities were working at limited capacity. Because of the limited operations and this unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, we have been experiencing fulfillment delays. However, we also still want to provide our services to our users and to those businesses who depend on us, so we are continuing our production, although at a slower pace for some products. We have taken steps to minimize the incoming order volume by temporarily disabling sample orders and temporarily disabling some products, which are experiencing the longest fulfillment times, in product push (existing items aren’t affected). We are also hiring more production and customer service staff as well as scaling up our equipment to help us with the current order volume and we expect this to really improve our production times. We have already been able to catch up with most product categories we fulfill and we are seeing some improvement in production times for DTG and All-Over Print products fulfilled in the USA. (Information on the approximate order volume during this time can also be seen on our Covid-19 updates page https://www.printful.com/covid-19.)

Product fulfillment depends on various factors such as the availability and stock of the item, the printing technique as well as the general order queue at the facility. It is likely that the product has to be restocked since we don’t keep all of our products in large quantities at our warehouse, but our suppliers generally can restock the items within a few days, not affecting the estimated fulfillment timeframe. This is why some products may be fulfilled sooner than others, even if they are from the same product category. We will check in with you about the specific items you were having concerns about regarding the fulfillment order. Our customer service team can’t speed up the process of fulfillment and we would refer you to our current estimated fulfillment timeframes as these timeframes provide accurate information of how long it may take the specific product to be fulfilled currently.

We understand that these production delays are not pleasant and we are doing our best to fulfill the orders as timely as we can and we are sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. Your feedback on the current situation is highly appreciated and we are listening to our user input. We hope to see the situation improve very soon, so we can continue providing fast services to all of our users!

I will also follow up with you via email on this!

DeeLight Crafts

I used to like Printful despite it being more expensive than any other app but Printful has been disappointing during this crazy covid 19. Other tshirt provider has been excellent with delivery but not Printful. It has been a month since my customers bought tshirt. Ordera are still showing "waiting to be fulfilled". I have sent email to support@printful.com twice 7 days ago with zero reply. Chat function has been turned off. What a nightmare. I should have removed their products asap but was too late for that orders!!! For goodness sake, I thought you are better than all other POD. But I am loving Teelaunch (great customer service for Teelaunch!!) and Printify (no customer service response) but at least their products delivered on time.

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful during this time hasn't been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We apologize for the fulfillment delays we are currently experiencing for some product categories. With the various restrictions and limitations in place due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production times have become longer. While we are hiring more production staff and scaling up our equipment to help us catch up with the order volume, delays for some products are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on the current situation with production: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.
With an influx in customer messages, we are also experiencing slower response times and chat function is available at a limited capacity. All of our teams are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible and to get back to your messages swiftly. I see that our team has now responded to your inquiry, but I do apologize for the delay in response.

We understand that experiencing fulfillment and response delays is not pleasant and we hope we can return to our regular fulfillment and response times very soon.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com!

Bossy Essentials

This App is terrible! Absolutely terrible! placed an order over a month ago and nothing! the order is still waiting to be fulfilled. for just 1 t-shirt!! 1 shirt! They have seriously dropped the ball during Covid-19. Im going to take my business elsewhere. I do not recommend using this Print-on-Demand company. The service is horrible!

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful during this time hasn't been the most positive!

We apologize for the fulfillment delays we are currently experiencing for some product categories. With the various restrictions and limitations in place due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production times have become longer. We are hiring more production staff to help us catch up with the order volume, but delays for some products are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on any production updates: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We also recommend communicating these delays with your customers to better manage their expectations during these unusual times.

We understand that experiencing delays is not an ideal situation, but we are working hard to fulfill all orders as timely as we can and to continue providing our services to the businesses and people who depend on us. Hopefully, we return to our regular production times very soon!

UrbanUnicorn

I gave up on using printful for my store. I removed everything and went with a different pod who has been fast and fantastic. Wish I could have said the same about printful but they managed covid-19 terribly. Placed an order on May 19th its still sitting but according to printful its on its 23rd day. Um June 19th makes 30 days.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear your experience with our services during this time has not been pleasant! The Covid-19 pandemic has affected various industries and people across the world and it has also affected our fulfillment times. Additionally, we are seeing a higher order volume than usually at this time and paired with the health and safety measures we are implementing at our facilities to keep our employees safe, some product categories are experiencing longer production times. Our fulfillment times are calculated in business days and our customer service will also provide information on the status of the order in business days. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for specific information on the current estimated production times and additional information: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

All of our teams are working hard to fulfill each order as fast as possible and we hope we can return to our regular fulfillment times soon.

The Origanative Brand

I'm getting very frustrated with the inconsistency of your printing timelines. I have an order from May 15th (from a very excited and eager customer, might I add) that hasn't been touched, but I have an order placed on June 3rd thats already been shipped. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! And spare me the pre-written apology you've been replying to everyone with. I'm seriously looking for other POD companies that can handle this situation better. Printful has seriously mismanaged the COVID-related backlog. I've literally had to stop promoting apparel because I cannot afford to risk more negative experiences from my customers. Do better!

June 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!

As for your concerns relating to orders not getting fulfilled in the same order they were placed in - this can be expected both now and even before the Covid-19 crisis hit, due to a variety of factors.

Those factors include things like the chosen product category, the assigned fulfillment location, the overall order queue in that location, the available stock, etc. You can see how product fulfillment works by checking this article in our Help Center:

And you can see our current fulfillment estimates per location and product category here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

We also checked in with your order from May 15 and it is still within the estimated fulfillment timeframe.

We understand that this is a difficult situation for all online businesses, which is why we are doing our best to stay transparent and offer the most up-to-date information to you on the current situation.

We also recommend checking in with our suggestions on how to manage your business during this crisis here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE

If you have any additional feedback for us, feel free to email us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita