Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Lawnda

Excellent App
But most of the products out of stock and this limit my options
I Hope You Solve this soon

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying our app! The "unavailable products" could be related to our 2 item product push limit. Please find more information here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

Let us know if you have any questions, additonal comments, or anything else at feedback@printful.com

Giosto

I'm Using this app to design my own clothes for my brand (www.giosto.ch) since early 2019. I really like the quality of the products. It would be amazing if the shipping time would be faster, not the production time, that's fine. But the time when the product leaves the production, until it's at my customers house. But overall experience is very positive, can recommend it without doubt. Keep up like that :D

NOSILENCE

This tool is helping me to increase sales on my site. The mockups looks great and the quality of the printing is very high!

Rickking998

I really liked the amazing system they managed to put together, printful has a lot of different great products, and Shopify an impeccable web site design platform

Broken Branch Designs LLC

Printful's integration in Shopify is AMAZING! Not having to worry about shipping fees because they are automatically calculated in the customer's cart is SO GREAT! I am new to Shopify and assumed that all of the apps shipping fees would be integrated but they aren't so I was SO BLESSED that the 1st app I chose was Printful. It has spoiled me over using other apps. And they are extremely helpful with questions and have great videos that explain billing and the "wallet". Seriously 5 stars! To a beginner like me, Printful has been excellent. The ONLY thing I WISH, is that they offered even MORE PRODUCTS TO PRINT ON, like stationary, ornaments, clocks, placemats, aprons, watch bands, and especially heels! :) Hopefully one day soon! :) Thank you Printful and Shopify! There needs to be more apps like you available on Shopify!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for your positive review, this made our day! :)

If you wish to see more products, we are always working on expanding our catalog based on customers' demand. Please feel free to add your request for a Community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request!

Selflax

I wish there were more printful products! and that they were a bit cheaper as most of the items are a bit on the pricier end.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review!

We understand where you're coming from – we're not the most affordable POD drop shipper on the market. Product prices also reflect more than the cost of printing they also help to cover such features as our mockup generator, the graphics pre-flighting, the integration with different e-commerce platforms. We do try to lower our prices when we can!

We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along, please submit your product requests to our New Feature page here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

If you have any additonal feedback or anything else, please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com! :)

Khepri Vibes

Everything is self explanatory once you get the hang of it. I also love the ease of modifying a product on the site.

Lee's Local Organics

This app is awesome because it's user friendly, easy to integrate plugs in, and is one of the more popular shopify apps.

My Fit Watch

I use this app for my clothing brands and they are great. They keep me informed and let me know of updates and the list goes on and on so I am not going to cover all of it on here. So, I am just going to say that they are awesome. I am looking forward to the new products that they add from time to time.

Sheer Drip

I use this app to help me import shirts to my shopify store. So far i have enjoyed the web version of the app. I do wish the mobile version worked better. You're unable to really use that one to make shirts and are directed to the website.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! Our mobile app version is still being developed and there should be more features added to it in the future! :)