Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Home Teez

great integration! We have just started using The Printful after knowing about them for a long time, looking forward to good sales!

Live To Worship Shop

Very good application and the quality of the products make the store credible. However, I am in France, Some delivery times from the United States and Latvia take 4 weeks to reach the customer. Would it be possible in the future to have more product in Spain? Because the production and delivery times are at the top!

August 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you've loved all the products you've received from us.

Our product offerings in Spain will develop over time! We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along.

You can submit your product requests to our New Feature page here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

We definitely look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

- Elina

DDoTToDD

I'm new to this online t-shirt company stuff, and so far so good. I have Printful & Shopify synced up, and between the two, it's just easy. This frees me up to be more creative!

Kingdom Excellence Apparel

I use this app to help with my current business on Shopify!!!!!! I appreciate the time and effort with this app it is so amazing!!!!!!!

UglyXmassTees

App is easy to use but my problem is with pricing. I don't think I'll be able to make any profits staying competitive if I use this app.

August 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

The MartyrMade Podcast

I've never had any issues with Printful, and my customers all seem to love the products (t-shirts & tank tops so far). Going to expand to hats, hoodies, and other products soon. Very satisfied.

Prudent Posh & Paid

use the app with ease as the integration is very smooth. create products seamlessly without any issue.

Dennis II Society

I highly recommend Printful. They have a wide offering of products and options to help bring your ideas to life and integrates seamlessly into my e-store.

Puddles and Play

Super user friendly and the integration is seamless! I'm a new user and am really happy with the set up process.

nokillfishing

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify