Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

CREATE37

THIS APP IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME TURN AROUND NOW!!!! WHERE DO I START. ILL MAKE IT SHORT I ONLY HAVE 100 CHARACTERS OK....

1. CHARGED ME FOR A TEST RUN AND OR ORDER AND WOULD NOT REFUND ME. BTW, SHOPIFY DID NOT CHARGE, THEY GOT IT WHY DIDN'T PRINTFUL? PRINTFUL KEPT ON REFERRING TO THIS SITUATION AS "THE SITUATION" BUT NEVER EXPLAINED WHY. IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT ONE. SOMETHING TELLS ME ILL CONTINUE TOO.

2. THE NECKLACES LOOK LIKE THEY CAME OUT OF A GUM BALL MACHINE.

3. THE COLORS BLEED TOGETHER ON THE THE FIRST 15 BACKPACKS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CHANGE THE CARTRIGES CORRECTLY. THE LAST 6 TURNED OUT NICE. THE FIRST 15 WHERE COMPLETELY USLESS AND THEY WOULD NOT REPRINT THEM, INFACT THEY DEBATED WITH ME AND WOULDN'T EVEN REPRINT ONE. THE BAGS WERE SO DARK I COULDN'T EVEN TELL WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT AND THE'RE MY DESIGNS.

3. OVER ALL COMPLETELY VAUGUE, DISORGANIZED AND REALLY NEED HELP WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND OVERAL AWARENESS TO THE FULLEST.

4.RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're truly sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been positive, but we do hope to improve it moving forward.

It is certainly important to note that any test orders that you place on Shopify would also need to be cancelled on your Printful Dashboard directly, as we have no indication of them being test orders on our end.
We truly appreciate your feedback in this regard and will look into solutions on how we could handle these type of instances in the future.
We're also truly sorry that our explanations of the situation you encountered seemed confusing.

We are happy to assist and offer reshipments or refunds of any fulfillment concerns, but we do also expect you to upload print-ready files for the best print results. I suggest checking in with this blog, for some tips on preparing your designs: https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/

We'll continue our correspondence with you via email and hope that we can reach a solution for any issues you've encountered! :)

- Vita

The most awful platform. Beware. I ran 2 test orders and had problems on each test. There are too many steps, settings and troubleshooting that needs to be done for a simple order. You need an entire tech department to handle each issue and they will just blame with me and shopify for the breakdown in their process. If an order is not being fulfilled, there needs to be some kind of notification. Thank goodness these were only test orders and I'm not a real customer. Why go through so may problems when there are many other similar vendor's? Integrated apps are to make the process easier and smoother for customer's and store owner's. Printful is not worth it and their customer service is frustrating.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered some concerns with our Printful + Shopify integration, as well as our customer support team. I do hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward.

We checked in with your concerns and I wanted to let you know that you would need to set your order status as "Unfulfilled" for orders to sync up with us and appear in your Printful Dashboard > Orders.

I also suggest checking in with this quick video tutorial on how the integration between Shopify and Printful works: https://youtu.be/D6_DXWALfSU

We would also love to hear from you with some additional details on your experience with our platform, integration with Shopify, as well as our support team. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as we strive to provide high quality services and support.
You can reach out to us by emailing feedback@printful.com! :)

Hobbiya Limited

Very good at the very first, but no reply afterwards. Especially the warehouse , no reply reply over 10 days

Thank you for your review!
I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced some delay in our correspondence with you.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any pending emails from you in our system.
Could you reach out to us directly at feedback@printful.com with some additional details on your concerns? We'd love to hear from you and assist with anything that's causing trouble! :)

Tiny Fantasy Land

I cant understand how anyone makes any profit with this company. Between them charging you sales tax in every state instead of passing on the savings to the seller they rape you with their crazy prices! I have never seen a print on demand supplier charge taxes to the seller in the 6 years i have be doing this. I thought i would give them another try but soon realized why I stopped. I guess i will go back to using the other print providers who care about customers success and not just pricing.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We currently charge taxes on orders that are shipped to 36 States, you can see a list of them here: https://www.printful.com/faq/taxes-and-billing/sales-tax/371-which-states-does-printful-charge-sales-tax-in-
We do this because we have a nexus in these States, so we are required to do so by law. The profits from sales tax charges go directly to each State's government.
If you have a sales tax permit for a State we are registered in, you can submit your Resale Certificate with us.
If you submit a Resale Certificate, you won’t be charged sales tax on orders shipping to that State. However, you would be responsible for all taxes on your end. We also suggest consulting with a tax specialist on your tax obligations, based on your business situation.

If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this or anything else, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

Fraudulent orders creation machine. Instal and delete as app full of bugs and synchronisation problem and most important started created face orders just copy old our orders and imported like new.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!
If all of your orders are syncing up with us, even if they don't include Prinful products, they will have the "Needs Approval" status in your Printful Dashboard > Orders. You won't be charged for them, unless you complete them manually and you can also delete them from your dashboard.
We do realize that seeing a lot of unsynced orders or products can cause concern, so we appreciate your feedback on this and will use it to improve our platform in the future.

You can disable these orders from syncing up with us via your Printful dashboard > Stores > Settings > Orders and you can also ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

You can also check in with this quick video tutorial on how to set up with Shopify here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_DXWALfSU

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any questions or concerns you may have, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Canna Mammie

Worst service ever! I switched all of my products to this store. They haven’t got anything right! Three emails and a month later and nothing but crickets with no tracking. My fab account was almost frozen and I had to refund my customers money. HUGE mistake using this company. They do not know what’s going on. My business looks shoddy now. How embarrassing!!

March 30, 2019

Hi, thank you for sharing your review! I’m very sorry to hear that you have encountered some problems with an order! Unfortunately, seldom the packages may become lost in transit due to issues with the delivery address, unexpected circumstances during travel, or carrier errors. We would not be able to provide additional details on the tracking of a package if the carrier hasn’t updated the tracking page. In case the order becomes lost in transit due to a carrier error, we’re happy to reimburse or reship the order at our expense.

We apologize for any inconvenience created due to the order becoming lost during transit. I see you have sent in a message about this order and we'll make sure to follow up soon as possible to help resolve the situation.

- Zana

The Famous Cock

***Before you choose Printful read this!!***

I cannot for the life of me understand where these positive reviews are coming from as they seem very suspect. To be clear, I did escalate my issues to their management team where I was told politely "Too bad so sad so sorry we cannot guarantee that your design will be centered or placed at the desired height." Full disclosure part of me is hoping and praying that Lauris Libert or Davis Siksnans Printful founders will call me and say they we will fix this, but I'm not holding my breath.
** Oh, and I have hundreds of photos to back all of this up, but let me first try and explain below.

First, if your purpose of using Printful is to print a one off collection for your bachelorette party, welcome home party or Congrats on fatherhood then don't read any further, but but if you have fallen (and shame on me,) for the "Too good to be True" deal then please please read on. I fell for the No money needed to invest in inventory, great product selection, and colors. It all sounds so good, doesn't it?

Well after hundreds of hours of designing, hours reading how to work with templates provided from Printful, numerous calls with staff and a thousand dollars spent in test samples I found out the hard way that this company is a sham for those who are serious about attempting a start-up company with their DTG printing.

What I did:
By following the design template I carefully studied the placement of my designs since I would assume everyone wants their graphic to show up on the garment properly, at the right height and center point. Especially when using a crest at the chest area.

What I got:
Almost all my designs out of more than 30 test shirts were off when using the bottom of the neck collar as a benchmark. Very few were okay but most were off by my placement at an inch and a half. Some were off as much as 2 inches beyond their (post disclosure inch and half claim) One and a half inches btw, would still be difficult to accept.

What's even more troubling is when looking at placement was that almost all the designs were not centered, some off by an inch! Even the inside label which I will go into later was not centered.

Why? I can take a stab at it and say that the operators are flinging shirts on the machines at a breakneck pace with no care as to where the shirt finally rests. The same goes for the labels mentioned below.

Other issues:

*Inside custom labels: Very few were centered and the tags were hastily ripped out causing most of the shirts to have their collar seems to split! Seriously!? The whole point fo the tag removal and custom label is to demonstrate quality with your brand. No better way to do that than give your customer a non centered logo with a gaping hole above it where the tag was Ripped Out. I'm with Tongue and Cheek here.

*Color prints were inconsistent. Some had specks of color missing, some had faded colors showing ripples in the graphic like the toner cartridge in the machine was almost empty. Uh oh, careless operator. Hmmm. Some had a sheen to the ink and some were flat. This was with the Exact same garment and graphic color too.

Now I am forced to delay the opening of my store. I have to now organize photos of all the errors and record notes as to the specific screw ups in order to return the items. All of this will take hours to do.

In closing:
I guess the only good I can take out of this is that I took the initiate to first test a large sample before I went to market. I cannot imagine what damage this would have done to my brand. The time it would have taken for both me and my new customer's to process returns or worse yet most would have not bothered to return their items at all, rather they would most likely just choose to quietly disappear into the distance never to return again but easily could have left a comment on my site, UGH! Certain death to my business.

One last thing Printful I will not quietly go into the night.

March 20, 2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

I’m sincerely sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with the prints! I can definitely understand that this can be an unpleasant situation for you as a business owner and that is certainly not our intention. We work on improving our fulfillment process and other services so that we can deliver consistent quality products. To hear that you have encountered problems with the placement quality is saddening, but we take your feedback regarding this seriously and would like to take a closer look into this.

In direct-to-garment printing, it is possible that some placement discrepancies can occur and it is normal since the process is performed by a human hand. While care is taken when placing the shirts on the printing pallet, unfortunately, some human errors can still happen. I can understand that receiving multiple items with placement errors is not what you would expect and the number of the products affected is alarming, so we would need to investigate this further to understand what exactly has happened here.

Regarding the inside labels, the tear-away labels should be removed with care, leaving no traces of the removed tag on the shirt and without damaging the quality of the actual shirt. There absolutely should not be any holes in the item after the label has been removed - this is unacceptable and I apologize for this quality! The situation you have described about the inside labels does not sound typical and I would also like to take a closer look at this and review the quality of the received items with our fulfillment team.

You have also stated that you have concerns about the quality of the printed colors. Due to the nature of printing, it is not possible to guarantee 100% color accuracy between the colors that can be seen on the screen and what is actually printed. The colors are affected by various factors such as the printing method, material of the product, monitor settings, etc. However, if there is some variance between the same design/colors on the same products, this does not sound normal and should be looked at as well.

If there are ever any concerns about the quality of the products or prints, I kindly recommend submitting problem reports for the orders as soon as you notice some issue. This way, we can take a closer look at it and review together with our team about what has happened and how we can improve the process to provide better results. It is imperative that you report your concerns or issues to us as this helps us recognize any problems within the fulfillment process or other services that we have to work on to provide better quality results.
Problem reports can be submitted by going to the Printful dashboard -> open the order -> Problem report.

I noticed that you hadn’t submitted problem reports for your orders yet, but I would really like to take a closer look at all these products and understand the cause of these issues and find a solution and help remedy the situation. Your time and feedback are very valuable to us and we want to make sure that your experience with our products and services is satisfactory.

You will receive an email from us shortly and we look forward to resolving this situation!

Thank you again for your review! — Zana

Topshirtz

Most product are not even available for sale. I keep getting error messages. It's annoying!!!!!!! Should have said it before I complete the process. Waste of time.

March 12, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We're so sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with our app. We will follow up via email to find out further details on the situation and help resolve it!

Rescue Me Animal Charity

Trying to set up live shipping rates for my shopify store linked to printful. I was prompted I had to upgrade to my shopify account to use the live shipping. I did and now I am still having problems. Frustrating

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered a setback during your store setup.
You can see a quick tutorial video on how to enable our live shipping rates and adjust your Shopify store's settings to make them work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BOy8uJ2Bqo

If you're still experiencing any issues with this, we suggest reaching out to our Support team for help via our live chat feature on printful.com or by sending them an email to support@printful.com!

Southern Hospitality Enterprises

Please avoid this app. I am unsure how so many reviews are high, but I have had numerous (literally 10+) issues in the past year. Off-center designs, wrong print files altogether, wrong colors, etc. They have been a nightmare to work with and have not improved. Quality control is non-existent here

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We're sorry to hear that you encountered some quality concerns with our products, this should certainly not be expected!
Since your products are fulfilled manually by human hand, some mishaps can sometimes occur, although our Quality Check is usually able to catch them.

If you, or your customers, receive a faulty product, we suggest submitting a problem report on the order via your Printful dashboard, so our support team can check in with your concerns and offer you a refund or a reshipment, if there's been a fulfillment error.

We appreciate your feedback and certainly look forward to improving our collaboration in the future!