Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Donecia’s Crafts

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING IN BLACK! Initially I would give Printful 5 stars, but the fact that everything I order in black comes out faded now is beyond frustrating. I personally love black tshirts, and thats always my go to color for majority of my designs. Unfortunately everything I’ve ordered lately on black comes out looking washed. This is so disappointing being that the first few items I ordered (in black) were perfect. I’ve tried reach out to their support department about it, but I keep getting “thats expected quality.” So now I’m going to have to find another printer for all of my black apparel items. With Black Friday coming up this is going to throw me off my timeline of ordering samples and preparing content for advertisement.

November 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you for your review!

It is a normal outcome for direct to garment printing that part of the garment may show through the ink. This would depend on two factors: the material the garment is made of, and the color difference between the design and the garment. We would not be able to guarantee the same outcome on different colored products. You can see the most common outcomes with DTG printing here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066599-How-does-fabric-blend-affect-print-quality-

Please let us know if you have any additonal feedback, questions or anything else!

Just Another T-Shirt Store™

Great Print On Demand app with seamless integration on Shopify that allows customers to customize words on the products! Well done. Also great quality selection of shirts and merch in a variety of styles and colors.

Santa Anna's Christmas Shop

Printful always integrates seamlessly with my shop. I've tried other POD providers but they have clunky quirky integrations. If you want a seamless fast, easy to use POD platform, Printful is the one.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your positive review, this made our day! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! :)

Crimson and Clover Studio

Customer service is horrible! It was much better pre-Covid when you could speak to someone. I've had stock issues and I keep sending screenshots and explaining the problem and the reps keep bringing up a totally separate item which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's like I'm talking to myself.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are so sorry to hear your time at Printful has been unpleasant lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I was able to find your inquiry and I truly apologize for the miscommunication on our part, we'll investigate this internally to improve our services.

I have followed up with you directly to gather more information and hopefully find a solution to your problem.

Shelter Fitness

Absolute trash. I added a few shirts to our store to give some apparel options. The very first order for a few tank tops remains unfulfilled after 4 weeks. Multiple emails to support didn't address anything and they refused to refund the purchase. Avoid at ALL COSTS.

November 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

I'm very sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay, we understand how unpleasant these can be for you and your customers. Upon further investigation, I see that one of the products did not pass our Quality Control and had to be reprinted, although reprints are prioritized in our system, this may add a slight delay to the overall fulfillment time frame. We have since fulfilled your order and as a courtesy for the delay, refunded the shipping cost back to your Printful Wallet, in the Billing section.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused you! If you have any additonal feedback, questions, or anything else, please reach us at feedback@printful.com

PhD Lab

Very good app. allowed me to create my store in a very short time. Shipping may use some work though, I wish orders are delivered faster. It takes a while.

SmithShirt.com

I used Printful to quickly turn my t-shirt designs into real products. I just got started and already loving seeing my shirts on customers. Thanks Printful for making this Shopify app so easy to use.

Runningitup

Love it help me get my clothing line started also have good quality shirts would highly recommend them

voneliza

sehr gute Anbindung, sehr leicht zu bedienen, Preise sind etwas teurer als bei anderen POD-Anbietern, dafür ist die Qualität einfach top und man muss sich da keine Sorgen machen

Gear Up Trading Post

I would not recommend Printful. On my first three test orders there was a problem with every single one. The first hoodie I ordered had the stitching at the seams coming undone as soon as I pulled it out of the package. The second order was an embroidered beanie. It was supposed to be a fish and the stitching went well outside the outline of the fish even though the mockup clearly looked just fine. The third problem was with two different sizes of the exact same hoodie. Both hoodies had the exact same designs on them but when they arrived only one hoodie had the correct color gold text , white the other somehow had white text...I don't even know how they could screw that up when the mockup was clearly fine. Additionally it takes them way too long to print. I made a small order on 10/12/2020 and it took them 14 days to print it! That is absurd! The only reason why I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 star was the fact that they refunded me my money for the first order. I didn't even say anything about the second order and I just submitted a complaint about the 3rd order so we will se how that goes. I highly recommend that you use SPOD instead. Their prices are better, they guarantee 48 hour fulfilment, and honestly I think the quality is much better. I made a test order 12 FULL DAYS after a printful order and they both arrived at my doorstep on the exact same day!

November 2, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your review! We're truly sorry to hear you've encountered multiple quality errors with your products. We take full responsibility for such errors and do the necessary training to improve our overall quality. I see these errors have been resolved with our customer support team and we'll forward your feedback to the relevant teams!

If you have any additonal comments, questions, or anything else, please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!