Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

FB LUXURY FASHION

I purchased some samples on this app at a discounted rate. When the cosignment arrived in my country 3 weeks later, Fedex contacted me for payment of duty and taxes at which point I realised that the invoice Printful had declared to customs was not for the amount I had paid but for the marked up values which meant I was being quoted duty up to 3 times the value of the amount I had paid. Fedex advised that in order to resolve the matter i needed to get in touch with the supplier for resubmission of the commercial invoice. Needless to say my attepts to log a query with Printful were not handled with common courtesy. I communicated with 2 agents via live chat who all said there was nothing they could do to assist. I was informed that the only thing I could do was wait for the goods to be returned to the U.S ofwhich a refund was also not an option. I plan to delete the app once the issue is resolved and definetly would not recommend this app to anyone.

March 5, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

When setting your retail prices or manually editing them, keep in mind that customs agencies often calculate duties/fees based on the declared retail price. The commercial invoice indicates the retail prices of the products.

I understand that customs fees may be frustrating and complicated at times. We would not be able to predict customs fees as it depends on each countries specific laws and we are not in any connection to those. It's the responsibility of the recipient to pay these fees, you can find more information on this here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014066159-Who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your experience with us or if you have any questions, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com we'd love to hear from you!

ROLOATHLETICS

Great and easy to use. I would say I have had 99% accuracy and only 1-2 random mess ups. They are quick to fix and have never left me hanging.

March 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you have been having a positive experience with our customer support, and we definitely want to keep it that way!

We look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

Tshirtey

This App This PRINTFUL are the best in everything. but need more products to be uploaded in accessories

Pastor Stephanie Maxwell-Robles Online Shopping Mall

Printful has been great. I would like to see more Black Models to display or wearing your clothes though.

March 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! It is important to us that our users are enjoying their time with Printful and we're constantly looking for ways how we can improve to make the Printful experience even better.

We're happy to hear you've been having a positive time with using our services and we look forward to continuing our collaboration. :)

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

KOVA Apparel & Lifestyle

Seamless transitioning from Shoplift to Printful. Printful sync's every product for you and even lets you edit the product on Printful to shopify!

clutch reserve

Amazing app. Has everything you need to build and grow the best dropshipping clothing brand possible.

Optic-Creations

I did a trial order of my company logo and name on the back and a custom mask. Im not exaggerating one bit when I say the quality, speed or shipping and packaging was far above what I was expecting. Very satisfied to be on board with this company. Keep rocking!!! Thank you much!!

March 1, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for the review. You can check out our feature requests (https://www.printful.com/feature-request) and add one as well for something you would like Printful to have. We keep growing and we try to accommodate everyone's needs.

- Renate

Phulays

Yes, Printful might not be the cheapest option, but: Printful's customer service is exceptional, and production time is probably the fastest you can get. The shipping works just fine and fast. I started with Printful and after a couple of weeks wanted to try other platforms to see the difference. After a few sales, I went back to Printful just because nothing out there matches the speed and quality Printful provides. Some will say that the quality of Printful is not the best, but it is not true. Sure, if for example choose the cheapest hoodie, namely the Gildan, then the quality of the garmin is not the best. However, this has nothing to do with Printful, it has everything to do with your product selection. Do some research, I would say. I'm super happy with Printful, I would be even happier if there were a few more trending colors for the premium clothing options, but I can live with that. This rating is my personal and honest opinion.

February 27, 2021

Hi!
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoy working with us, and please know that we are always on the lookout for adding more color and size options to our products so that is definitely something to look forward to.

If you have any other suggestions, please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

- Renate

Tread Hunting

I am a new user of print on demand, and so far it has done me good adding products to my Shopify Store.

TRL Clothing

They have too many overpriced items. For example, I would find a hat that cost £10, which is a fair price, but then would be charged £4 for adding my logo, another £4 for VAT, an additional £4 for shipping and so on. This would eventually leave the price of a average quality hat costing £30 meaning that i have to charge higher. This makes no sense, until they can fix their ridiculous high pricing and 2 week shipping i would consider using something else before using.

February 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us!

Regarding our product pricing, we definitely understand that price plays a major role if you're a business owner. And I simply wanted to note that there is a complexity of things behind our pricing that our customers who are running successful businesses are willing to pay for - it's not only the high-quality products, but easy to use integrations with e-commerce, 24/7 support team, and more.
However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!