Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Rebel District Clothing

Service is unmatched. Everything I ordered and my customers order from my store and Printful is always worth it, Fastest shipping service if you ask me. Great Company to be with.

Malvado Wear

What can i say Printful has everything i need and is so user friendly, i still haven't had to deal with their customer service YET since everything has been running smoothly so far but overall the print quality is top notch and they have great products and their production turnaround is pretty fast.

Indianapolis Coffee Guide

Printful is nice and easy, but could be a lot better in a bunch of ways. For the most part, it’s set it and forget it. HOWEVER, I ran into several issues in the last few months and Printful’s support is miserable. They are responsive, sure, but that doesn’t matter at all since they aren’t actually helpful at all. Several times I was left figuring huge issues out on my own. Orders stopped syncing at one point and never got any help from Printful other than “lol sorry. Hope you fix it!” A shirt size went out of stock, and I never got a notification. Printful said it would automatically restock when it was stocked again. Cut to 3 months later and I had to find out on my own that the product was back, had to remove all products, and manually add them all back. This wouldn’t be that big of a deal if support was helpful, but again, they are miserable. And the profit margins aren’t nearly enough to make it worth the hassle.

May 31, 2021

Hey there!

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience with our Customer Support. We've reviewed the communication, and indeed, we could have done better. We hope that we can improve your experience with our services moving forward. Please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns.

Plenty of Fs

Over the past 8 months, I've tried a variety of POD vendors and Printful is definitely my go-to. I've reached out to their customer service one time and received a timely response, but am most impressed with their turn time on the orders. In addition, they have a great selection of products to choose from. Although I don't have high sales, Printful is definitely 90% of them.

Gathering Tribes

We are so glad we chose Printful to print and ship our mugs, prints, tote bags, and t-shirts. The products are good, the customer service is excellent, and it is relatively easy to create products. We definitely recommend Printful.

Hotch&Laurent

great print on demand app! thanks for awesome service. wish you would add custom shipping boxes as an option

May 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

We currently do not offer the option to use custom packaging for customers' orders, however, this is something that we are looking into for the future.

We truly appreciate your feedback on this and if you have anything else to share with us, feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

Bizarre Gizmos

dftu90i--[fdzgiuygiuuoiuyouugjfhguioy;uulgyfjguiyo;ugyfjguiyougfjhuihjvgcvjgvgjv234565434545rtr4uijf

GoodyTees.com

Simply the best POD business app for Shopify, they care about your business and helps you succeed, besides, they're worldwide with 9 and counting fulfillment centers, which ensure you selling globally while providing an endless variety of products with great quality.

Happiteez

I just love it. I feel like it does most of the work for me and allows me to focus on my business more!

4WD CREW | Off-road & Overland Store

I enjoyed using the app. Had a brief hiccup with the steps needed for fulfillment. The real issue is regarding tax. For some weird reason, I have to pay tax as a reseller to states other than the one I reside in. I purchase from manufacturers all over the US, but as a reseller, you should never have to pay tax. I contacted customer service and all they did was refer me to a link on their site.

May 24, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. Printful has nexus in 38 states, which means that we are legally required to pay sales tax for everything that we sell to you that goes to one of these states. If you are a reseller, you can submit a resale certificate to us, including alternative documents to cover other states, and we won't charge you sales tax for those states. More information on how to submit a resale certificate and alternative documents here.