Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

PappasPostMarket

Unbelievably bad customer service.
Wanted to expedite production of 2 orders because of a glitch in their system and the customer service rep was not being helpful at all and was blaming me.
Additionally, a customer of mine never received an order that was supposed to arrive more than a week ago and each rep gave me different excuses (pre-typed corporate answers mostly)

Whimsiree™

Such a disappointing company to work with. Lots of printing issues, weird residue that shows up on lots of the products, massive delays (mostly coming from NC), and TONS of delays due to "restocking" -- we're talking like TWO WEEK delays just for restocking. Will no longer be using this company.

MySpecialityInk

Not a good choice for a business integration. They do not always update out of stock items, leaving customers guessing why fulfillment is taking so long. There integration with Zakeke is not well thought out. They allow customers to place orders with images much too small and with non-allowable content. They do not inform the store of this, so again it seems as though there is a delay of fulfillment when there is actually no intent to fulfill. Their product is cheap. The shirt sizes run small and the print is not full. Within a few washes it will bleed out.

maziexpress

I have been using printing for the past 4 months... the quality of prints decrease overtime. The designs on shirts are terribly printed it’s always crooked and extremely small on bigger shirt. You would think that the design will be printed bigger for big shirts because we design on medium shirts, but they don’t. Customers constantly want refunds due to prints not being accurate like picture. Don’t let me get started with trying to contact them smh. I always call but NEVER get an answer or call back. Don’t bother with this company. They’re horrible. I’ll be switching back to my regular local tshirt printing companies.

SNS OUTLET

this is the worst company i have ever used! do not use printful to do any of your prints!!!! please save yourself the headache and never use this terrible terrible terrible company!!!!!!

Nerrrdy.com

Since "location" feature was introduced I have to fulfill all warehouse products manually just because I use printful and other fulfilling solutions simultaneously.
It was semi-automatic before update, but not any more. Developer basically ignored all feedback and there will be no solution for the problem in the near future.
Also "location" feature were activated without any warning or consent, this feature ruined all shipping profiles and created a mess in the store, I had to spend hours fixing everything.

Piketo

I ordered a sample and received a really badly printed product. It was not centered and hunchback to the left. How can that happen? I do not have to attach the image of the product, but I would like you to see it

Ruthless Retail

What a joke! Don’t buy anything from these people unless you don’t care about your business and like piss poor products. Ordered 2 hats complete garbage.

Liberty Minded

WHAT A HASSLE!!! WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS. EVER.
Printful is constantly running out of variants of products that I have in my store, has very pricey products AND shipping, and also REFUSED TO PRINT MY PRODUCTS frequently over the DUMBEST possible copyright infringement fears when there is clear parody and other, similar products exist all over the market. As examples, they are too afraid to print the Facebook logo and spoof parody cartoon that looks similar to Dora the Explorer. On top of all that, fulfillment is slow. Printful has decent quality printing, but, no thanks, it's not worth the COST. I am DONE. Good riddance! Save your time, find another manufacturer.

Natural State Supply Co.

They took away the option to manually fulfill in addition to send to Printful. Horrible update. It's not good if you keep some inventory and send some out for fulfillment.