Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Ammo Athletic

Awesome concept (no inventory), easy to integrate and quality breadth of products to choose from.

The mockup design/upload process has been problematic for us at times (we're perfectionists), requiring some re-work and a lot of back and forth with Printful support. They've generally been ok to deal with, but the process can be slow.

We'd also like to see more products added to the mockup generator...currently, this only includes certain shirts and no hats (which require a 3rd party generator and some guesswork)

If you're looking for an easy way to add a lot of new products to your store, Printful is definitely worth checking out.

Clowncoffinsart

When you upload your art for your online store, you have to create another template for a manual order. You are doing twice the work Plus you have to create different template for shirt sizes! Hoping they can follow Printify's easy to use system of creating products

Drop Anchor Apparel

I like this a lot, but if I could change one things it would be the product options. I can't add hats or leggings to my store. If I could do that I would rate it 5 stars for sure.

Island Fever

I think this is good and very convenient but could be better. I do not see a way to print on the back side of a shirt or the sides. It would also be good to be able to print labels for those that have private label businesses. Having the option to contact the printer and letting them know exactly what and how we want it to look like, would be a great help in the meantime.

I'm new to this but I also did not see a way to provide our own packaging and hang tags. I guess I could buy them and have them sent here first? If someone could reach out and let me know what the options are that would be great.

Last but not least, I think you could use different images for the T shirts. The wrinkled shirt looks horrible and some of the models do not fit their shirts very well. I think you can sell more of the other shirts once you get better images. That's probably why the first two are the popular choices right now.

Childs Prints

Fantastic, a real hands on company. Always happy to answer questions , takes pride in producing products here in America. Could use a more diverse product line perhaps, specially since the are located in Los Angles, there are plenty of suppliers nearby.
Keep up the good work
**UPDATE *** ordered 3 demo products and 2 of them were substandard in quality.
the canvas print ( which is also the most expensive product they produce ) was not stretched tight and by the time I received it was sagging into the frame , thus putting creases all around the print, it's in the trash now.
So far it has been a week and they still have not issued a refund. I am really not sure if I can trust them to deliver a quality product to my customers. They might be good for T Shirts , if that's your deal , but so far, the other products and the resolving of complaints , Printful seems to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.
I have a feeling that I will downgrading them again. Or just dumping them as a supplier for my up coming ad campaign.
I had them at 5 stars until I actually received a product.
*** Well round 2 with these guys... 3 pillows and a framed print as of 6 days after order was made... 1 print shipped finally... no word on the pillows. Such a let down. Lets face it, if you live in a metro area in the United States you can have all of the services Printful offers at a better price right near you and you won't have production or shipping delays. Example : 16x20 image wrapped canvas print, Printful $39.99 and what they shipped me 5 days later was thrown in the garbage because of lack of quality. Office Depot, same product $29.99 and received in 2 days and was perfect.
*** Latest *** upgrade, although it took a bit longer than I expected to ship from them , the pillows I ordered were spot on; although I have learned to not use a white background as the pillow case is a bit see through. The framed print while cost prohibitive , was printed on a nice grade paper and had good finishing in the framing. The quality control was much better than the last shipment.

Msmpllc

You have a good service. I like a lot of what you have. The part that I run into problems with is making the design the way you must have it in order for it to work. That took a lot of my time, and I still don't know if it's correct. I did not purchase a t-shirt to see my own product yet. The first item to the create sale would be great at a reduced cost.

Bat Fastards

The new mockup generator is great, one of the best I have seen. This review gets three stars for two reasons. There are very few products that can be added with the generator and the model selection is non existent. Instead of using the mockup generator I have resulted to getting better images from the clothing manufactures web site and creating my own mockup images.

Printful hire someone solely for the purpose of adding products to the mockup generator.

Also expand your product offering, there are so many other colors and apparel designs out there, it is disappointing to find a color on the manufactures site and not in your inventory.

Presseratestas

The integration works really well. No major drawbacks at all. However, for each Size and Color variation you have to assign the same model all over again. The best solution so far has prepared ScalablePress. There you may bulk assignment for the different sizes and colors.

As mentioned in the previous reviews the major disadvantages are: prices and prolonged turn around period. I would personally recommend you to check other POD Shopify apps this includes Print Aura and Pressera.

Cs Ts

Really slow delivery. It took almost 4 weeks to get the shipment in. My customers started complaining :/

Rock And Lock Apparel

I've been using Printful for a few months after weighing my options. I previously operated a store on another platform and had a terrible experience with the print quality & shipping speed. Printful does a far better job on the print quality front, but just as bad in shipping. So bad, that I've had to discount a customer's order due to the speed of fulfillment. I realize that there's most likely a huge number of orders every week, but fulfilling a customer's order shouldn't take 2 weeks. I'm rating 3 stars, as I also understand that Printful saves me loads of money on overhead, since I treat this is a low-to-no-investment business.