Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Specter

Because of printful i have my own brand now! Thank you so much for this incredible app! Really grateful to you guys!

March 29, 2021

Hey Specter! Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are elated to hear that we can help you fulfill your dreams, and we're looking forward to a long-lasting successful collaboration.

David Days Books

Love it! I love how it manufactures the products and sales them by itself. I would love for lower prices for my samples but, overall is amazing

Chins North Gaming

I use this app to sell merch for a video game group that I have. Prints come out nice, shipping is reasonable considering the times and they have many items to print on. I would like to see Printful offer beer glasses/shot glasses and other types of drinkware.

Karma's Angels Merchandise Store

This is the easiest, most useful app in my arsenal. Everything is taken care of and the quality of the products is immaculate.

Chevere Creations™

I have been using printful for a while now and i love how easy it is to use, i quit using printify, even though it was cheaper, they did not carry as many variants as printful and Printful’s quality of the items is superb. I understand due to the pandemic, shipping has not been that great, however my client received his mugs on time. So, so far i have no complaints.

March 23, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality of our products and are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration.

-Liva

Mahogany Melanin Magic

I have to say, after struggling with Wix and others, You guys have made it so easy to get up and running in no time at all. Within a day I was ready to host and sell products, leaving me free to design and create which was and still is my most favorite part...Thank You

ObaYo.ca

The biggest problem I had was not all my products are POD and the sync instructions were not clear which resulted in my having to recreate a lot of products. Once it's synced, I can't really unsynced and that make my back end messy. I ended up deleting products and recreate it. Also had a problem with ordering the sample swatch color shirt in White and Black as suggested by their support. It's a Printful House design (showing all the colors and codes) and not upload by customers. But the black color swatch shirt have all the codes printed in black ink (on a black shirt) which is totally not readable and not usable. I went on support for a few days to get a new one send to us with the codes in white (on a black shirt) so we can match the color codes, and somehow it is all my fault for Printful charging me for a swatch card/shirt that is totally useless. I am NOT IMPRESSED. Printful sold a faulty product here. If you need to get a color code swatch shirt, skip the black one altogether as it is of no value. As the the integration, it works well. Very easy to set up and use. However, it cannot compensate for sometimes long and sometimes short fulfillment time. I have to answer to my customer too and that totally rely on the POD fulfiller's ability to delver as promise and deal with problem as they come up. The app is good, the support to go with it is only so so. Fulfillment time is a bit too long and prices higher than others.

March 19, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

In regards to matching the color to the swatches on the swatch shirt, there are two separate files available: you can upload the "color swatch for colors" onto a colored shirt and the "color swatch sample for white" onto a white shirt.

You can find out more about color matching for print-on-demand clothing + download Printful’s color swatches here: https://www.printful.com/faq/important-disclaimers/162-color-matching-disclaimer

We're very sorry to hear that your interactions with our customer service have not been great and we would definitely like to know more about your experience. High-quality customer service is one of our top priorities and we train our team extensively to provide an excellent customer support experience to our users. Regarding your order, I have reached out to you directly on this.

- Elina

Nalugi

Por el momento estoy utilizandola y estoy valorandolo. Lo que necesito son toallas de playa de calidad y Duvets.

Drop Top Company

This app helps me make my newest designs available even before I’m able to mass produce them. Only problem is time it takes to ship, and difficulty sending in package add ons.

March 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services. At this time there can be shipping delays, however, we are noticing that they are becoming shorter so we hope to get back to regular shipping times soon. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Elina

Tokinart™

THIS IS THE ONLY APP I TRUST FOR MY PRIVATE LABEL AND HAND SEWN BRANDED ITEMS. EVEN THROUGH THE PANDEMIC, MY CLOTHES HAVE BEEN MADE ON TIME AND WITH GREAT CARE. RECOMMEND 10/10.