Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Miami Bums

If I could rate it any lower, I would. For starters, the price is insanely high. There are PLENTY of different POD apps that compete on all aspects. However, that is not my issue. I can deal with high prices and long shipping like Printful has yet one thing has pushed me to the edge. Their support has to be the worst support of any app on this site. I have sent emails to every support staff from Printful I can find. It has been over a WEEK of complete silence for an issue that is preventing me from even launching. Don't waste your time like I have and use another app.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear there is an issue with using our services! I see you are already in contact with our support team and we are investigating this matter with our developer team. Sometimes the solution to the issue can take a bit longer depending on the complexity of the problem. We hope to find the solution as soon as possible and will inform you right away!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at support@printful.com

Strong and Humble Apparel

I have been using Printful for over a year now with our store. When we first started, the service was excellent. Things were getting out the door within 24-72 hours. On the positive the integration works well. I do not write this review lightly and I am not in the habit of writing negative reviews. I believe in giving people a chance. When COVID hit, the service from Printful went downhill. I have been patient and waited hoping that they would be able to adapt, but that was 7 months ago. Printful CANNOT meet the demands of their customers. I have items that I ordered for customers in June and July that I still have not received. (It is now September 30, 2020) When COVID first hit, it started taking 6-8 weeks for my customers to get their products. This made for a customer service nightmare and the loss of sales and customers. I had to find another supplier to satisfy the needs of our customers. I just was notified by Printful yesterday that 7 items that I have been waiting on since June/July had been returned with a customer refused and/or inaccurate address as the reason. I am the customer - I diverted items that I couldn't wait for my customers to receive to my address to replenish my stock when they came in. I never refused anything, it was the correct address entered by Printful and verified by me. I emailed Printful the same day and they got back to me advising me that they only keep items for 4 weeks so those items had all been donated. The first I had heard that the items had been returned was 24 hours ago. I had emailed them repeatedly asking for returned items to be sent to me. I had entered problem reports. I had tried to contact support multiple times. I was told to wait. They did refund a couple of items that had taken too long to arrive, but majority I was left to wait on items that I had paid for months ago. I tried using their warehouse, putting money out upfront. They sent the wrong products to my customers. I had the products sent to me because I couldn't rely on that service. That took months to make that happen. I had asked multiple times to have all returns sent with the items that were coming from the warehouse. That didn't happen. I followed up. Still didn't happen. I had quality issues that were never resolved that I had to replace out of pocket. I received items from Latvia that the design size did not match what we had on file. I could not trust that what was being sent would meet our quality standards. Their chat to reach support has been down more than it has been up lately. Emails are getting better, but it was taking a long time to get any response and when they did, they didn't reply with history. With one issue that is not a big deal, but when you are dealing with multiple issues, it makes it very difficult. Then I would reply and get another service agent and would have to go through everything all over again. Orders were sent to Latvia and Mexico that took forever to get to our customers, if at all. With the Latvia packaging, there was no tracking initially so you couldn't even see where your customer's product was. The concept is good, the integration works seamlessly, but that is all worthless if you can't get a quality product to your customer. It is also useless if you have to spend an inordinate amount of time chasing the supplier to get the products. I am done spending time chasing and will be moving everything away from Printful. I hope they get their act together, but before using this, I would be very cautious and make sure that they can meet demands.

October 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it and it helps us improve the services we offer!

We are truly sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can still improve it moving forward.
It is definitely true that the global pandemic, in combination with increased order volumes, had slowed down our fulfillment times, as well as our communication, and we tried to do the best we could to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind.
The services provided by the carriers we work with also felt the impact of the global pandemic, resulting in delayed air and land freight, as well as shipments placed on hold due to destination countries not accepting incoming international mail.

In turn, we worked hard on solutions and shared our advice on how to handle this crisis as an online business owner in our blog: https://www.printful.com/blog/covid-19-and-online-stores/
and on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE, as well as created a Covid-19 page to share information on the expected fulfillment and delivery delays: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

We don't yet offer a service to watch over your orders - their successful fulfillment, delivery, etc., so it remains the responsibility of the store owner to do so.
However, if any of your orders are not delivered within the estimates we've shared, or have any quality concerns, we advise to reach out to our customer support team within 4 weeks from the due delivery date, as is specified in our Return Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns - we will cover the costs of any mistakes made on our end.

We have looked through your correspondence with us to note ways in which we could improve our services and apologize for any mistakes made by our team. Such issues can certainly occur during these circumstances and errors can be made due to the manual order fulfillment process, however we are hoping to bring them down to the absolute minimum!

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Venture North Trading Company

Printful what are you doing? limiting the mockup generator based on number of orders per month, this is an extreme detrimental for new stores. Example: if a store creates a few unisex products they won't be able to display a flat mockup, female mockup and male mockup to display the product???? This is a bad idea, please explain your reasoning.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We truly appreciate your feedback on this!
After a Printful account is created, you can use the mockup generator for 60 days. After that, the access to the mockup generator becomes limited if you haven't had any orders within the last 30 days. You can then either connect a store to your Printful account, or place 3 orders within a 30 day timeframe to restore access to the mockup generator.
We've introduced this limitation as we're continuously devoting resources to mockup generator improvements and wanted to limit the functionality for inactive users.

If you have any additional feedback or comments please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com! :)

ShirtBag

i cant connect the app with shopify account, my design are all gone.
I cant install it again, i need to use another app

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to see the issues with using the app!

Could you please send us more information on this to support@printful.com? We see that you have the store connected, is the issue still there?

We hope to hear from you soon and hopefully make the app work for you! :)

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen UG - Mode und Mehr

kunde hat bestellt, geld würde abgebucht aber mann kann niucht mal denn app verbinden :-( total verraschung
wo ist das Geld von mein Kunde ??????? wie kann Shopify solche app´s hier erlauben, ich bezahlt bei shopify viel geld pro monat und sowas ????????????????????

October 5, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung! Es tut uns leid, dass Sie ein Problem mit der Verwendung der App hatten.

Über den Abrechnungsprozess. Es gibt zwei separate Transaktionen:

- Der erste ist zwischen Ihnen und Ihrem Kunden auf Ihrer Geschäftsseite (Shopify) mithilfe eines von Ihnen eingerichteten Zahlungsabwicklers.

- Zweitens stellt Printful Ihnen die Auftragserfüllung direkt über die Abrechnungsmethode in Rechnung, die Sie Ihrem Printful-Konto hinzugefügt haben.
Hier ist der Link, der dies ausführlicher erklärt und möglicherweise dazu beiträgt, dass https://www.printful.com/faq/billing/159-how-does-the-printful-billing-system-work-

Könnten Sie uns bitte weitere Informationen an support@printful.com senden?
Wir werden Ihre Anfrage prüfen und die beste Lösung finden!

Fun Fabulous Designs

I hesitated to do youth shirts because they are 50% more expensive than adult blanks. I went with Printful because they had Bella 3001 Y shirts and I put up two designs to test. While my other POD manages to print designs on Bella heather blends just as well as they do on Bella solids, Printful's looked like total crap. My customer bought the shirts for her daughter's birthday for her and her best friend to wear. Printful did offer a one-time courtesy refund - which declined - because it printed "as expected" according to their quality standards. Their bar must be pretty low. If other POD's can print the same design on the same blank in an adult version and have a great result then Printful just doesn't have an eye for quality.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are truly sorry to hear you encountered some issues with one of your orders!

The outcome for the garments would depend on a few factors: the material the garment is made of, the color difference between the design and the garment, and if a white under base is used or not. Read more here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
Based on the print file submitted for this specific heather grey color t-shirt, the outcome is indeed expected. A reshipment of the same garment would result in the same outcome. We truly appreciate your feedback on this as it helps us grow and improve our services further!

We see that our customer support team has already followed up with you directly and we look forward to hearing from you!

Angels Sin

A customer ordered a simple pair of socks and a t-shirt. You guys managed to send them the wrong socks. Socks that aren't even my design!!!!!!!! I have never once created the graphic that is on the socks they showed me. Thank god I was already dropping you as a supplier.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback, we are truly sorry to hear your experience using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I completely understand that receiving an incorrect item can be very frustrating. These mixup ups are not intentional and can happen on a very rare occasion when the wrong item is picked up for printing.

Our support team has already reached out to you about this order and we hope to hear from you soon!

Billionaire Camel

I used to love this app until I had a small problem a customer order a shirt and not receive anything even now they still haven't receive nothing and they had order back in July, I had to go out my way and find somebody to print a shirt and ship it myself. My problem is that in the middle of it all I could not reach nobody that could help me I have not gotten a email back I miss the old days where I can just call and the problem is solve in seconds well its been a fun while it last.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.

We see that we had sent you an email reply to your Shopify inquiry back in July, but we did not hear back from you.
To be sure, you can check in with your Spam or Promotions folders for the email.
We will also follow up with directly once more with some additional details on your concerns.

protonmerch

You can only add 2 products per day? Is this a joke? It will take you a year to build a store with printful if they allow only 2 items of AOP per day.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
This limitation on adding 2 new AOP products per day is set in place while we clear up the order backlog caused by the global pandemic.
Our main goal is to bring our average fulfillment estimates back to normal and then we'll also re-enable unlimited product push for all product categories.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to feedback@printful.com!

Kevo Show

Every order Ive done has taken over a month to ship to customer.Very slow fulfillment process, but the website says shipping and production will only take 12 days.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for you review- we truly appreciate it!

We definitely understand that the current events have not been easy for many businesses and people, and we are doing our best to continue providing our services to our customers. As for most businesses out there, we have not expected the effects of Covid-19 and how it would limit our resources. Our main goal was to keep our staff safe and continue to support businesses and fulfill our customers' orders. This was a very challenging time due to various restrictions and order volume we received. Our fulfillment times are nearly back to normal, you can follow the latest estimates and updates on our Covid-19 page here https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19