Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Keep Life Epic™

Love this app, but I would really hope that you guys would step up and add a lot more " cool " products.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, as well as the suggestion to add new products!
We are certainly working on that round the clock, but you can also add your specific suggestions to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

And if you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

135 Holidays

Good design. Response to queries is poor though, kept you wondering what and when especially during COVID-19. Designs are discontinued for many colours. The app flow is cumbersome despite good UI.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it!

Due to the increased email volume during the Covid-19 pandemic, we were seeing longer Customer Support response times. Our Customer Support team has worked diligently to make sure each inquiry has been responded to as fast as possible. As of right now, our response time is about one day. We're also starting to expand our chat availability to resume 24/7 live support in the near future.

Please write to us at support@printful.com and we'll check the stock availability and help you out with your other concerns!

JTTees

I really think if a person has a job and trying to get into this they would have a hard time trying to manage this.

August 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

If you have any additional questions or feedback, please write to us at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

Super Living Today

Ship times take forever and there is no live service. I'm about to leave after 18 months. Was a good service but now all I have are angry clients.

July 15, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're sorry to hear the shipping delays with your orders.

Covid-19 has also affected delivery times worldwide due to border closures and limited cargo travel. This is not something that we can affect as it involves global processes and policies. While more flights are being scheduled, some delivery delay is still expected for the time being until the situation with the pandemic really improves. We have placed disclaimers on our site when placing an order as well as on our Covid-19 updates page about possible shipping delays (see here https://www.printful.com/covid-19).

We can be reached at support@printful.com and chat feature is available during US business hours on Mon–Fri. On average, you can expect a reply from our customer support team within 48 hrs.

I see you have been in touch with our customer support. I'll send you a follow-up email to make sure all your concerns have been successfully resolved.

Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, write to us at feedback@printful.com

DepthTRAP

I use this app for everything. My only complaint is I can't find a way to uncheck the free shipping box after I create a product. I recently changed the shipping requirements on my site and I can't undo the shipping. I would give 5 stars if this was easier.

June 9, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! Once you have added the product, it won't be possible to go back and uncheck the "free shipping" option. However, you can manually add the products to the necessary shipping profile in your Shopify admin -> Settings -> Shipping and delivery -> click "Manage rates" for the necessary profile -> Manage products -> find and add the product -> make sure to save the changes. This way the products will have the rate of the shipping profile you add them to.

We hope this helps, but surely contact us at support@printful.com if you have any further questions!

familienposter.com

in my german store is not all in german :-( buttons with english text this is not so good for the customer

May 22, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review!

At the moment, in some cases, such as for the personalization feature, the button is not available in multiple languages. Currently, it is supported only in English and Spanish, so one of these options would have to be selected, but we hope to add more language options in the future. Thank you for letting us know that you would like to see German translations, we'll pass it along to our team!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

325percent

Generally satisfied. Don't agree with their review policies in their own website. I tried to leave a bad review for their phone case and they didn't publish it because it didn't make sense considering the "positive review" trend.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing from you!
Thank you for your feedback on the product review process! We do not filter product reviews based on whether the content is positive or negative, we understand that each person can have a different experience with the received item and that is completely normal.
In case there are quality concerns mentioned in the product review, we would contact you to better understand the issues about the product and assist with resolving the situation. It is important to us that you receive products which are in great shape and quality, and have no defects, as this would not be the expected nor acceptable condition of the product.

In case you have any further questions or concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Kinglito

I opened my shop not long ago and I ordered some t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt samples to see the quality of the design and fabrics. Concerning the quality of the fabrics, there is nothing to say. However, as far as printing is concerned, I'm really disappointed. I don't know if it's the DPI that's causing the problem.

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We'll reach out to you via email to discuss any concerns you encountered with print files and hope we can come up with a solution that works for you!

UrbanStreetWorks

The limited number of available colors for shirts are a drawback. Won't work for me. Why list so many colors when only a few are available?

December 23, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! We are looking into adding more products as well as expand our current product selection by adding new color variants.
If there is a color variant that is not available for a specific item, it is possible that it is temporarily out of stock or available for fulfillment only in a specific region (either in the USA or EU).

If there are any colors or new products you would like to see available in Printful, let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com! We like hearing from you!

Voltlin

Printful is the print-on-demand company we use the most. They are a great company but their customer service needs some improvement. I spent HOURs trying to find out the size of the inside label of the shirts they provide. The size (which they say is 3x3 inches) refers to the whole label, not the logo that you put in their pre-made label. There's no specific size for the logo size and it's not provided ANYWHERE, including the templates and size guides for the shirts. I've contacted customer support numerous times and no one can seem to help with such a seemingly easy task... *facepalm*

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback on your experience!
I'm sorry to hear that there was a miscommunication between you and our support team, but wanted to also assure you that our sole goal is to assist you and provide the best possible customer support.
The logo area in the inside label is 3x1.13 inches for shirts and 2.5x0.94 inches for sweatshirts.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as an questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7