Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Bigfoot Paintings by Michael Wawrzyniec

I’m getting very confused about the Amazon Printful integration. The first attempt I made to connect with my Amazon seller account didn’t work. On my second try, certain aspects of the process are missing.

Printful requires a GTIN exemption application to be put through. Once I filled it out on the Printful website, I had to wait a while, then got an email back from Amazon saying it was approved. So then I started adding my products from my store, they start syncing, and then it had a 5665 error code saying I need to verify my brand. I don’t have a trademarked brand. So after some discussions with Amazon customer service and Printful customer service, I finally figured out that in the application process (from the Printful application), Amazon misunderstood and thought I had a trademarked brand.

The agent at Amazon suggested I fill out the application a second time from Printful, and that I list the brand as “Generic”. I then tried that, got my PDF, downloaded it, signed it, then tried to submit it, and instead of getting something to add the PDF file, I get redirected to an Amazon page where I have to select categories of the products and what brand they’re from. It was supposed to have a button where I can attach the file and send it. And now it doesn’t.

May 29, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear you are encountering some issues with the Amazon integration!
Errors can appear in the integration in case something is not working entirely properly and I understand that this is not a pleasant event to experience. I see you have sent in a message to us about this issue as well, so we will follow up with you shortly to assist with resolving the situation.

familienposter.com

in my german store is not all in german :-( buttons with english text this is not so good for the customer

May 22, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review!

At the moment, in some cases, such as for the personalization feature, the button is not available in multiple languages. Currently, it is supported only in English and Spanish, so one of these options would have to be selected, but we hope to add more language options in the future. Thank you for letting us know that you would like to see German translations, we'll pass it along to our team!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

325percent

Generally satisfied. Don't agree with their review policies in their own website. I tried to leave a bad review for their phone case and they didn't publish it because it didn't make sense considering the "positive review" trend.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing from you!
Thank you for your feedback on the product review process! We do not filter product reviews based on whether the content is positive or negative, we understand that each person can have a different experience with the received item and that is completely normal.
In case there are quality concerns mentioned in the product review, we would contact you to better understand the issues about the product and assist with resolving the situation. It is important to us that you receive products which are in great shape and quality, and have no defects, as this would not be the expected nor acceptable condition of the product.

In case you have any further questions or concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Kinglito

I opened my shop not long ago and I ordered some t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt samples to see the quality of the design and fabrics. Concerning the quality of the fabrics, there is nothing to say. However, as far as printing is concerned, I'm really disappointed. I don't know if it's the DPI that's causing the problem.

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We'll reach out to you via email to discuss any concerns you encountered with print files and hope we can come up with a solution that works for you!

UrbanStreetWorks

The limited number of available colors for shirts are a drawback. Won't work for me. Why list so many colors when only a few are available?

December 23, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! We are looking into adding more products as well as expand our current product selection by adding new color variants.
If there is a color variant that is not available for a specific item, it is possible that it is temporarily out of stock or available for fulfillment only in a specific region (either in the USA or EU).

If there are any colors or new products you would like to see available in Printful, let us know by sending a message to feedback@printful.com! We like hearing from you!

Voltlin

Printful is the print-on-demand company we use the most. They are a great company but their customer service needs some improvement. I spent HOURs trying to find out the size of the inside label of the shirts they provide. The size (which they say is 3x3 inches) refers to the whole label, not the logo that you put in their pre-made label. There's no specific size for the logo size and it's not provided ANYWHERE, including the templates and size guides for the shirts. I've contacted customer support numerous times and no one can seem to help with such a seemingly easy task... *facepalm*

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback on your experience!
I'm sorry to hear that there was a miscommunication between you and our support team, but wanted to also assure you that our sole goal is to assist you and provide the best possible customer support.
The logo area in the inside label is 3x1.13 inches for shirts and 2.5x0.94 inches for sweatshirts.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as an questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you!

Constant Humm

I like the app alright for functionality but the cost of the items and shipping do not leave much room for profit unless you do high markup. There is also not much to design your own things within the app.

November 29, 2019

Hi, thank you very much for your review, we appreciate hearing from you! We realize that the prices we offer might seem higher for some users, however, we consider them fair taking into account that they include print and fulfillment, and help us cover various features in our platform (such as the mockup generator and the free integrations).
We regularly review the product, shipping, and other pricing to see whether any of them can be lowered and the prices are reduced when possible. We are still growing and looking for ways how to improve our services and product catalog, so, hopefully, we are able to add more exciting products to provide a broader selection with a wider price range to our users.

As for designing products, you can use our text and clipart generators as well as our sample files, or you can add your own designs, or make a combination of your designs and our offered text/clipart options to create a unique design. We are working on more updates to our generator to make it even more user-friendly to design products in.

In case there's anything else you'd like to share about your experience with Printful or if there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

While I enjoy using Printful for most of the apparel on my website and love that they keep adding more. One thing that is a huge red flag is the lack of great customer service. Anytime I "chat" with a rep; they're always very rude and not enthused about helping the customer solve an issue. I'm leaving this review after a one year observation because I'm not the one who goes around writing reviews for every issue but I felt like this review was needed. Work on your customer service because it sucks.

November 8, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing from you and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support team! It is definitely important to us that you receive high-quality and polite service when contacting us, so we will definitely review your interactions with our team members to see how the communication can be improved moving forward.

I will follow-up with you via email regarding your experience with our team and I hope we can improve your experience with us!

Custom Family Gifts

Very basic. A lot of arbitrary restrictions when it comes to variants.
Working with prints and can only create size variants. 2 prints of the same size cannot variate for a single product, which is very restrictive. Got a print that comes in slight color variations? Out of luck.

Cannot variate products based on medium. Same print as wrapped canvas or poster, cannot be variants. Can only variate by color.

October 29, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
When adding products from Printful to Shopify, it won't be possible to add multiple designs which would create multiple variants based on the selected size/color combinations and the designs you've uploaded. Instead, only one design per product can be used.

You can consider a more manual approach in adding more variants to your products if you want to offer different designs. This means that you would have to add additional variants to the listing in your Shopify admin -> go to Printful -> Stores -> Sync -> Refresh data, click on Not synced -> Edit and the new variants you have added to your listing should show as having a "Choose product" option, click on that and you'll be able to choose any item from our catalog and add any of your designs. Each new variant will have to be synced (created) manually like so. It is generally suggested to create separate products for each design/item you want to offer in your store to avoid incorrectly synced variants, but this approach definitely works.

Thank you for your feedback on this matter! Hopefully, we're able to improve this process as we move along and make further improvements to our platform.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any other suggestions, surely reach out to us at feedback@printful.com. We like hearing from you!

H.iii.GH

noice, very flexible designs any many choices but, it lacks of diversity for bigger sizes, i hope they do in the futures

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We are always looking into adding more new products and sizes to our offer, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

If you have any specific model and size suggestions, I invite you to add them to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote.

Feel free to also send an email our way to feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional suggestions or questions, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7