Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Venom and Villainy

I use this app for all my products. I wish we could apply our design to multiple items at once but other than that very easy to use. great customer service.

Fotoshirter

Große Auswahl, leichte Handhabung. Produktpreise sind ein bisschen zu hoch. Ansonsten bin ich zufrieden.

Black Allegiance

You could benefit from offering cheaper premium accounts with less features, other than the main one

August 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion! I would like to encourage you to submit this request to our Feature Request page here:
so that other users could vote for your request. Our team reviews this page regularly for ideas for new products and features we could add.

Live To Worship Shop

Very good application and the quality of the products make the store credible. However, I am in France, Some delivery times from the United States and Latvia take 4 weeks to reach the customer. Would it be possible in the future to have more product in Spain? Because the production and delivery times are at the top!

August 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you've loved all the products you've received from us.

Our product offerings in Spain will develop over time! We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along.

You can submit your product requests to our New Feature page here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

We definitely look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

nokillfishing

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify

visionprintclothing

This app helped me so much. I didnt know Any skills to start T-shirt business. Must Try! must have! its worth it 100% if you commit to it!

Yum Yum Coffee Company

super easy to use, and some very nice products! Connects to my Shopify website with one click and great Customer Service when you need it.

Trinity Thrift

Great app. The push features are basic and straightforward. A few intuitive changes to the interface would definitely change my rating to a 5 star.

July 6, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our app!

Let us know via feedback@printful.com if you have any recommendations on website performance improvements.

4ttshirtsnmore

i used this app to add products to my store. Its fairly easy to navigate especially if you're not tech savy. I did not enjoy figuring out how alternative feature works even though there's a video for it. I'll know more from my customers experience and i'll update this.

Rebel District Clothing

Service is unmatched. Everything I ordered and my customers order from my store and Printful is always worth it, Fastest shipping service if you ask me. Great Company to be with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21