Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Festival-zone

Excellente application , en attente des produits de la marque Champion en Europe :) , pour une prochaine mise à jour il faudrait proposer des impressions non brodé sur les Bobs old school

saritshay

I WISH I COULD USE IT FOR FREE ON SHOPIFY AND ETSY I REALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF AND THE FAST SHIPPING thanks

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review!
I wanted to let you know that our plugin is free for all platforms. :)

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

VictoryWarrior

There really needs to be a better way of approving a design change by Printful Design team. I was confused about how to approve the changes so I do not know if it went through. Thank you.

November 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from you!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the approval process for orders being placed on hold, this is very useful to us! We will follow-up via email to gain more insight into your experience with this and how this process could be improved!

- Zana

Outfits For All

The app is great and the design process makes it easy. But the steps after that are not so good. Slow processing on orders. When ever I bring it up i get the same answer most orders are processed in 2 days and shipped out after that. that must happen to customers who bring in lots of money or favored customers.

November 1, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
I'm glad to know that your experience with our app has been positive!

In your review, you have mentioned that the order processing is slow. Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel items. There are multiple factors that can affect how quickly an order will be fulfilled such as the availability and stock of the item, the printing technique, and the general order queue at the facility. Of course, we will try to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible and we are working toward a faster fulfillment timeframe as we understand that receiving the orders in a timely manner is important.

If there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us or if there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com.

- Zana

The Palm

Great app with a ot of prducts: I am missing some products easy to manufacture (I think) like rubber bracelets or neck key holders or card holders for events. Keep it up.

Rio & Rio Athletics

Ease of use makes for quick setup and Customer Support is amongst the best around – always so helpful, patient and consistently a great attitude. sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Puerto Padre Beach \ COCO SOUL DESIGN

The program is great. it could use more dress and swimwear patterns. It can use more handbags and guayabera shirts for us to design. Can you add blanket patterns to design?

October 16, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
You can use our Mockup Generator to create your designs with the help of our sample designs, clipart, text generator and also colour backgrounds.
We do appreciate your suggestions and feedback on the features we offer, which is why I invite you to add your ideas to our feature requests for a community vote: https://www.printful.com/feature-request!

I hope you also feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any feedback, as well as questions or concerns you may have!

Treat Party Boutique

It's easy to use. I wish there was a way to save what you are working on so that you don't lose it if you don't finish it right away! Maybe I just haven't figured out how to do that yet.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestion and you are absolutely right in your description of how product and design creation currently works in the mockup generator.

I invite you submit this idea to our feature requests for a community vote. You can do that here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

BUVIRA

Nice and easy but it needs more mockups and more colored items not just white ( I Mean for Mugs and other accessories )

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestions, which is why I invite you to add them to our feature requests for a community vote. You can do so here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

vvegann

I know I should have given 5 stars. (this is a 4.5 stars review)
Great team with great customer support. the only reason for the missing half star is for the technical side in regards of the bulk duplicating and the possibility to save a ...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15