Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

4ttshirtsnmore

i used this app to add products to my store. Its fairly easy to navigate especially if you're not tech savy. I did not enjoy figuring out how alternative feature works even though there's a video for it. I'll know more from my customers experience and i'll update this.

Rebel District Clothing

Service is unmatched. Everything I ordered and my customers order from my store and Printful is always worth it, Fastest shipping service if you ask me. Great Company to be with.

Artelo.es

The truth is that as far as I can say, the integration is splendid, it would need to implement the editing app also for the client, because the current one is only to replace what you design, and does not give the client the option to design their own shirt ( for example)

Chevere Creations™

I have been using printful for a while now and i love how easy it is to use, i quit using printify, even though it was cheaper, they did not carry as many variants as printful and Printful’s quality of the items is superb. I understand due to the pandemic, shipping has not been that great, however my client received his mugs on time. So, so far i have no complaints.

March 23, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality of our products and are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration.

-Liva

Nalugi

Por el momento estoy utilizandola y estoy valorandolo. Lo que necesito son toallas de playa de calidad y Duvets.

Drop Top Company

This app helps me make my newest designs available even before I’m able to mass produce them. Only problem is time it takes to ship, and difficulty sending in package add ons.

March 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services. At this time there can be shipping delays, however, we are noticing that they are becoming shorter so we hope to get back to regular shipping times soon. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Elina

Mike Parillo Art

once i figured it out it was smooth, definitely a slow start but that was on me from being green, your platform is great

Pastor Stephanie Maxwell-Robles Online Shopping Mall

Printful has been great. I would like to see more Black Models to display or wearing your clothes though.

March 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! It is important to us that our users are enjoying their time with Printful and we're constantly looking for ways how we can improve to make the Printful experience even better.

We're happy to hear you've been having a positive time with using our services and we look forward to continuing our collaboration. :)

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Elina

Leave Normal Behind

this app has helped me start a business. it has allowed me to make selling a product simple and easy.

JsFashionUS

Printful is easy to create products and edit on Shopify. Unfortunately, most of the items are a bit on the pricier end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21