Rezensionen (6.651)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. Juni 2024

The products are great but the integration is horrible. I have to upload a product multiple times before it'll say all sizes are in stock. For example, I'll upload a new t-shirt & it'll say all sizes are in stock besides Small. So I'll re-upload the product & it'll say all sizes are in stock besides Medium & 3XL. I have to do this over & over until it finally shows all sizes as "In stock". I've reached out to customer service & no one can find an answer or a resolution as to why this is happening.

The Art of Tyler Lamph
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 6. Juni 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the product stock issue you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

14. Mai 2024

Very difficult to navigate. Printify is way easy. Easier to speak to someone and track shipments. Easier to make apparel in the app. I’ve been pulling teeth with printful. There’s really no contact and little info on orders. No tracking provided.

The whole app and Shopify is complicated with Printful. We have 3 stores and we all agree. The models are also terrible. I really wish this was an easier process

Santa Barbara Happy
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We’d be happy to hear your feedback and suggestions further, could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com - we will be more than happy to assist!

4. April 2024

In your shipping price, I get too many times where it doesn't stop loading, I have to sign out just to get it to stop. then when I add a product it can take 30 + min for it to load why? I know It's not my computer It's brand new as of right now. It has to be your end. I don't want to have to go somewhere else, But can't keep paying you guys 25$ per month for this to cost me time.

Whitetiget etc P.O.D. CO./A.O.P. Clothing & Accessories
7 monate mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

3. April 2024

Do not like it preferred the way it was before the new updates very difficult to get to for templates.

JABHard
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

9. April 2024

Although the printing quality is great, the prices with Printful are too high. When compared to other print-on-demand companies that offer the exact same thing, it's at least twice the price.

Pioneer Kitty Market
Kanada
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 11. April 2024

Thank you for submitting your review! We do our best to offer fair and accessible pricing for everyone. We trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment. The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve our services, product options, offer technical and customer support, and some other nice touches. We are always working on lowering our product prices, where possible, while still retaining their quality, of course.

21. März 2024

This may not be exactly about the app, per se. I used to use edit on printful a lot to make changes to my designs. Now it seems that the only thing I can do is look at orders.

Pawsitivity Pet Products
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 24. März 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned edit feature. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

29. Juni 2024

Printful has always had a great selection of products and effective order processing. Would love to see an improvement in support response.

ApronFusion.com
22 tage mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 7. Juli 2024

We appreciate the review! If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

Bearbeitet am 10. Mai 2024

The last update sucks a lot. None of my products are available on my website.

One Kind Soul
11 monate mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 18. April 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the latest update. Please reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com so we can address any specific issues you're facing!

11. Juni 2024

There is not as much racial diversity in the mock-ups. The inventory of customizable items is lacking and overpriced.

F.L.Y - First Love Yourself Fashions
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 15. Juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Your input is certainly valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services. If there’s anything you think we could improve, or you might have any questions, you can always feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com.

27. Mai 2024

Right now I'm caught in a horrible loop between the two. The printful account I originally created seems to have disappeared, and I can't get the two to sink up properly. It's a nightmare.

My Store
16 tage mit der App
Printful hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing with syncing your accounts. This is not the experience we want for our customers, and we're here to help you resolve this issue. Please reach out to feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to look into this and assist you further!